PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on

Crisco
03-03-2011, 02:16 PM
the current situation in the middle east?

You guys have them?

It's getting interesting.

Spiritwalker
03-03-2011, 02:18 PM
the current situation in the middle east?

You guys have them?

It's getting interesting.

If it wasn't for the kids.. and the other people that "just don't care" over there.. I would say.. Just make a glass beach of the place....

Get battery powered cars.. and just don't buy the freaking oil.. leave them alone and concentrate on issues here..

but that is really just a knee jerk reaction...

rearnakedchoke
03-03-2011, 02:36 PM
i think about it everytime i fill my gas tank ... i don't know if they gas prices have gone up in the US yet, but they have here in canada ... not as much as they are supposed to ...

Spiritwalker
03-03-2011, 02:49 PM
i think about it everytime i fill my gas tank ... i don't know if they gas prices have gone up in the US yet, but they have here in canada ... not as much as they are supposed to ...

Pretty much by a dollar or more in most places over the past 4 weeks...

On a side note..

I think it's sadly funny that the people I work with that complain the most about gas prices... drive massive SUVs and such..

I drive a camery for normal day to day stuff.. and the wife drives the bigger car for the short trips to the kids school and to the store for food and such..

if she will be doing a lot of driving on a day for some reason.. we switch cars the person with the least driving to do.. takes the biggest vechile..

County Mike
03-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Working on buying a new car for Kelli this week. Then, I'll drive her old car to work and save my Avalanche for days when I need to extra storage space.

Miss Foxy
03-03-2011, 04:26 PM

I heard that!! I have 2 V8's!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: I used to rag on people that drive prius', but I would love to swap!!
On a serious note I am worried about everything in the middle east. It's very scary to me..I want to rescue all the little kids in that region and love em.. It's so sad to me to see their faces..Then they are recruited to be evil as well in the name of Islam. That right there hurts me deep that they live like this.

Tyburn
03-06-2011, 01:20 AM
I am sad that they got rid of Hosni Mubarack...I think that its only a matter of time before a muslim sniper gets to Colonel Gaddafi, because of his behaviour against his own people, the Imams have declaired a Fatwa on his head.

Good luck in escaping that one. :laugh: