PDA

View Full Version : WE HAVE CHICKS!

Tyburn
03-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Bonnie and Pettis has the first chick of their second clutch hatch last night...he's huge and horribly hairy....they have another egg which is moving of its own accord this morning...which is rather funny to watch this egg wobbling around LOL So I expect we'll probably have another before night fall.

obviously I dont know what gender the baby is...and wont for about five or six weeks...but I dont like calling them..."it" :unsure-1:

NateR
03-02-2011, 03:36 AM
This thread

Play The Man
03-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Bonnie and Pettis has the first chick of their second clutch hatch last night...he's huge and horribly hairy....they have another egg which is moving of its own accord this morning...which is rather funny to watch this egg wobbling around LOL So I expect we'll probably have another before night fall.

obviously I dont know what gender the baby is...and wont for about five or six weeks...but I dont like calling them..."it" :unsure-1:
This reminded me of a joke told by Jeff Foxworthy: This one goes out to the fathers and uncles out there. Your shorts should be longer than your underwear! Especially if you wear tighty-whities. No one wants to look over at Uncle Fred and see something that looks like a baby bird. :laugh:

Tyburn
03-05-2011, 02:55 PM
This thread

:huh: I hope your not suggesting I take pictures of an infant that cant maintain its own heat for more then a few seconds of exposure outside of being covered by its parents. That is Cruelty, and places the life of the infant in extreme danger.

You wont be getting pictures until he's old enough to be handled...maybe another week and a half yet minimum! :angry: