PDA

View Full Version : Who's Ready For Spring?

flo
02-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Here's the current view outside the office window:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/DSC01905.jpg

Aruba would be nice right now. :Whistle:

TexasRN
02-23-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm sick of winter already. I need warm weather with sunshine and flowers and GREEN trees. I've had so much stress lately that the weather is too much to take. I can't wait to open up all the windows and seriously deep CLEAN the house. And I want to wear shorts. And get a tan so I don't glow in the dark!

~Amy

County Mike
02-23-2011, 09:58 PM
READY

Chuck
02-23-2011, 10:37 PM
SPRING???

Not sure I'm ready for that!!! I prefer the nice mid 70's clear blue skies of winter personally!!

Went for a nice 3hr motorcycle ride on Sunday in shorts and a t-shirt.. Got a sunburn... bummer!

Gotta get ready for Bike Week at Daytona next months!!! :moped:

Chuck
02-23-2011, 10:38 PM

Aruba would be nice right now. :Whistle:

I'm SO jealous! I can't believe how much snow you've gotten this year in Western Wa. Figures only AFTER we move! :angry:

flo
02-23-2011, 11:25 PM
SPRING???

Not sure I'm ready for that!!! I prefer the nice mid 70's clear blue skies of winter personally!!

Went for a nice 3hr motorcycle ride on Sunday in shorts and a t-shirt.. Got a sunburn... bummer!

:fryingpan:

Didn't think you were missing the Washington weather too much...

County Mike
02-23-2011, 11:25 PM
SPRING???

Punk!

rockdawg21
02-23-2011, 11:54 PM
What kind of thread is this? It was 76 and sunny today.

flo
02-24-2011, 12:32 AM

:muttering:

Play The Man
02-24-2011, 12:51 AM
I agree with Flo . . . it has been a long winter:cool:

Chuck
02-24-2011, 01:03 AM
I agree with Flo . . . it has been a long winter:cool:

Who are you trying to kid??? :D

Bonnie
02-24-2011, 01:17 AM

It is getting a little warm; I wouldn't mind lower 70's, no humidity for, oh say, another month or three before things start to really heat up. :wink:

Chuck
02-24-2011, 01:19 AM
:fryingpan:

Didn't think you were missing the Washington weather too much...

A little??????? :Whistle:

SteveT
02-24-2011, 02:35 AM
It didn't snow here today and I think we got above the freezing mark at some point :) Spring must be on the way ;)

flo
02-24-2011, 05:13 PM

It's still snowing. :sad:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/DSC01907.jpg

I'm sure Steve in Ontario has it much worse...

Rev
02-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Im ready for Turkey season!! thats the only spring i care about.

DonnaMaria
02-24-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm ready!!!!!! :frantics:

I like the snow, really, but the last two years we had a lot! I think I'm satisfied for a few years now!

Last week we had a 70 degree day and it gave me spring fever!

Then this past Tuesday we had a snow day!:blink: I had just put the shovel and ice melt away because I thought we were done!

I'M done. I'm totally done with winter now. Especially with Jessie in a cast. The snow makes things a lot trickier!

flo
02-24-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm ready!!!!!! :frantics:

I like the snow, really, but the last two years we had a lot! I think I'm satisfied for a few years now!

Last week we had a 70 degree day and it gave me spring fever!

Then this past Tuesday we had a snow day!:blink: I had just put the shovel and ice melt away because I thought we were done!

I'M done. I'm totally done with winter now. Especially with Jessie in a cast. The snow makes things a lot trickier!

Oh gosh, I hadn't even thought of your daughter in a cast getting around in this stuff. I remember your pics, DonnaMaria, you had lots more snow that we did.

Hang in there, girl!

DonnaMaria
02-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Oh gosh, I hadn't even thought of your daughter in a cast getting around in this stuff. I remember your pics, DonnaMaria, you had lots more snow that we did.

Hang in there, girl!

Thanks! It has been a challenge! I think We have used three boxes of trash bags and 2 bags of ice melt. The trash bags for wrapping up her cast. The ice melt for EVERYTHING!:laugh:

Her physical therapist said that she can start to wean herself from the cast. She hopes to be back dancing in two weeks! Praise the Lord! :)

And hopefully we have seen the last of the snow!

Yesterday one of my preschoolers said to me " Ms. H! That Groundhog LIED!!!!! Spring isn't coming soon! I think he wants to sleep some more! ":laugh:

Miss Foxy
02-25-2011, 02:39 PM
I wish it would remain cold all year long. I don't mind spring too much it's summer I dread :unsure:

County Mike
02-25-2011, 02:43 PM
I wish it would remain cold all year long. I don't mind spring too much it's summer I dread :unsure:

Shut your mouth!

Easy to like winter when you live in southern Cal.