PDA

View Full Version : Iran sends warships to Israel and Suez Cannal

Tyburn
02-23-2011, 07:46 PM
This hasnt happened in nearly forty years...but there was a convy of warships that left Iran for Syria by sea. They went through the Suez Cannal which lies between Egyptian Sinai and Israels boarder.

They claimed it was to show a peaceful stance in the region around the recently destablized Egypt, Which may be true if they have connections to The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt....but its also clearly designed to piss off the Israelis

However...Benyami laughed because the Warships were so increadibly old they posed no threat even that close to Israel....He stole their thunder so much its failed to be reported by half the worlds media :laugh:

Chuck
02-23-2011, 08:43 PM
This hasnt happened in nearly forty years...but there was a convy of warships that left Iran for Syria by sea. They went through the Suez Cannal which lies between Egyptian Sinai and Israels boarder.

As opposed to????????????

:D

Miss Foxy
02-23-2011, 08:43 PM
I read that last week. Sounds like Iran is taunting Israel :angry:.. Unfortunately..

Tyburn
02-23-2011, 09:03 PM
As opposed to????????????

:D

By land...they are quite close by land...but by sea its like they have to go round the entire middle east to meet one another

Plus...I'm sure those warships can fly :tongue0011:

Chuck
02-23-2011, 09:05 PM
By land...they are quite close by land...but by sea its like they have to go round the entire middle east to meet one another

Plus...I'm sure those warships can fly :tongue0011:

LOL..... maybe they can brother! You just never know.

Tyburn
02-23-2011, 09:30 PM
LOL..... maybe they can brother! You just never know.

yes...Iran have invented Nuclear Jet Engines :laugh::laugh:

Crisco
02-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Only 2 ships.

Israel has our tech or better in the war department.

There is not a single nation in the middle east that could stand against her full unhindered power.

Tyburn
02-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Only 2 ships.

Israel has our tech or better in the war department.

There is not a single nation in the middle east that could stand against her full unhindered power.

its the best they could do :mellow:

I think thats what made Benyamin giggle :laugh:

rockdawg21
02-23-2011, 11:51 PM
I thought ships only travel by air? I saw that in Final Fantasy II back in the 90s. Are you telling me that we backtracked to putting ships in the water? Pathetic!