PDA

View Full Version : Bulls?

Miss Foxy
02-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Ok I am a city slicker so I have no clue!!!!!!!!!! Ask me about fashion, makeup, and rock bands and I can answer.. However this Sunday I was watching bull auctions and want to know what the heck is low birth or negative birth? I literally stayed glued from #52 to #160 I want to buy a bull now, but I have no where to keep it =(

TENNESSEAN
02-22-2011, 06:15 PM
low birth rate bulls make smaller babies, negative birth rate bulls make babies smaller than the average for their breed.

they are good for heifers not as important for cows. smaller babies make for easier delivery. at least that's my understanding of it:)

Miss Foxy
02-22-2011, 06:17 PM
low birth rate bulls make smaller babies, negative birth rate bulls make babies smaller than the average for their breed.

they are good for heifers not as important for cows. smaller babies make for easier delivery. at least that's my understanding of it:)

Thanks so much!! I need to learn bull/cow auction talk. My best friend asked me if I was ok cause I was watching it for so long!!! I love Bulls.. If anyone has a farm I will buy one lol!! Really!!

TENNESSEAN
02-22-2011, 06:21 PM
bulls make lousy house pets

bradwright
02-22-2011, 10:03 PM

well unless you dont like your china that is.:wink:

BamaGrits84
02-22-2011, 10:07 PM
well unless you dont like your china that is.:wink:

or the people you share a house with :laugh:

Twinsmama
02-23-2011, 04:27 PM
if you like poop and flies everywhere then please buy one.:laugh: we've had pigs that came in my parents house before. they were wild but we raised them from birth becasue their mama tried to stomp on them. we got 4 out of the bunch and 2 lived. they would come right on in. pigs are surprising clean. very trainable. even the wild ones would only poop and pee where we taught them too. i raised many hogs so i am partial to them. and the way they snort is so cute!! when you scratch their belly they just fall over. so if you are thinking big farm animal i would suggest a pig.:laugh:

Miss Foxy
02-23-2011, 06:03 PM
if you like poop and flies everywhere then please buy one.:laugh: we've had pigs that came in my parents house before. they were wild but we raised them from birth becasue their mama tried to stomp on them. we got 4 out of the bunch and 2 lived. they would come right on in. pigs are surprising clean. very trainable. even the wild ones would only poop and pee where we taught them too. i raised many hogs so i am partial to them. and the way they snort is so cute!! when you scratch their belly they just fall over. so if you are thinking big farm animal i would suggest a pig.:laugh:

Oh how cute a little piggy!! I still want my bull I think they are so amazing... I also want a pygmy monkey!! I want to dress my monkey as a mad scientist! No one will get me the bull or monkey!! :cry:

rockdawg21
02-23-2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks so much!! I need to learn bull/cow auction talk. My best friend asked me if I was ok cause I was watching it for so long!!! I love Bulls.. If anyone has a farm I will buy one lol!! Really!!
It's not hard...

hey bidabadababdadab hey $5 dollars hey badababdabdabdababdb, do I hear $10 dollars heb babdadbadbabdbabdbabadb got $10, do I hear $20 hib babdabbbdababbadbdab...

It just takes some practice then you can understand auction talk.

County Mike
02-23-2011, 06:18 PM
I had one in my china shop.

It didn't work out very well.

VCURamFan
02-23-2011, 06:22 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0811/mess-with-the-bull-demotivational-poster-1227137661.jpg

Bonnie
02-23-2011, 09:44 PM

They have this show "Fatal Attraction"; it's about people who kept wild animals as pets and haven't lived to tell about it. One of the shows was about that lady who had Travis, the chimp who tore off that lady's face...Charla (saw her on Oprah :cry:).

I saw a preview of another one where this man raised a buffalo as a pet...I didn't see that one, but I think it killed him.

Miss Foxy
02-23-2011, 09:48 PM
:yikes:They have this show "Fatal Attraction"; it's about people who kept wild animals as pets and haven't lived to tell about it. One of the shows was about that lady who had Travis, the chimp who tore off that lady's face...Charla (saw her on Oprah :cry:).

I saw a preview of another one where this man raised a buffalo as a pet...I didn't see that one, but I think it killed him.
I seen the one with the guy that lived in Harlem who had a freakin' tiger!!! He didn't die, but he almost did.. The guy said the animal was so erotic.. Ewwww..:blink:

Shoots like a girl
02-23-2011, 10:03 PM
It's not hard...

hey bidabadababdadab hey $5 dollars hey badababdabdabdababdb, do I hear $10 dollars heb babdadbadbabdbabdbabadb got $10, do I hear $20 hib babdabbbdababbadbdab...

It just takes some practice then you can understand auction talk.

If he stops at $20 Im buying you that bull, girl!!! :wink:

adamt
02-23-2011, 10:31 PM

i got a black one too.......

real mean cusses....

o i should tell you they won't be bulls much longer....:)

i'll take 1000 and you pickup:laugh:

ignore the date.... thats the default on my camera after the battery gets changed

TexasRN
02-23-2011, 10:41 PM
I want a heifer, some chickens, and two pigs. Oh and a garden. And a tractor. :laugh:

~Amy

Miss Foxy
02-25-2011, 03:48 PM

i got a black one too.......

real mean cusses....

o i should tell you they won't be bulls much longer....:)

i'll take 1000 and you pickup:laugh:

ignore the date.... thats the default on my camera after the battery gets changed
How cute!! I have no where to lodge it :sad:..

County Mike
02-25-2011, 03:55 PM
:yikes:
I seen the one with the guy that lived in Harlem who had a freakin' tiger!!! He didn't die, but he almost did.. The guy said the animal was so erotic.. Ewwww..:blink:

Maybe he meant "exotic".

Miss Foxy
02-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Maybe he meant "exotic".

No he was weird!! He said it was an erotic feeling. Eww. I almost ralphed!! The guy was out there like Pluto!! He made the mistake by bringing a kitty cat in the tigers apartment so that's when the tiger turned on him it was over 500lbs.

Chris F
02-25-2011, 05:37 PM

In FFA I did hogs and people were jealous because my pigs only went in the dirt and theirs went all over the pen and they had to clean it every day. I had smart pigs and you are right they are clean by nature.