PDA

View Full Version : Bibiano Fernandes Possible For DREAM Bantamweight GP

snakerattle79
02-21-2011, 10:53 PM
http://www.tatame.com/2011/02/21/Bibiano-Fernandes-possible-for-Dream-bantamweight-GP

Former Dream featherweight champion, the Brailian Jiu-Jitsu black-belt Bibiano Fernandes is celebrating the greatest victory of his entire life: the coming of his second heir, Gabriel. The newest tough little guy was born three weeks ago, the goofy dad doesnít let go of his child for one second. ďThanks God everythingís fine, itís the third week heís around and he came in a great moment, heís healthy and handsome like his dad. This is the second, Iíve adopted a boy of two years old and when you adopt is the same love a birth father has for your son, I have Elias and now GabrielĒ, commented Bibiano, who revealed the feeling of conquering a title ainít enough to compare to the feeling that itís to be a daddy.

ďTo me, family comes first and when I watched my son being born it was really touching, itís a Godís gift, manÖ Itís a life that God gives you to take care of, itís much more exciting than winning a belt. Thereís no comparison, man, itís the Ďproductí of something you did, I canít explain, itís a miracle, itís a Godís thing indeedĒ, said the Brazilian, whoís having trouble sleeping, but willing to return to the rings, probable on a bantamweight GP of Dream.

ďIt gives you strength to live, you feel more willing to work, taking care of things. Iíll tell you something, man, Iím having much trouble sleeping, but thatís it, I trust God and things eventually work out, Iíll work harder now. I have two more fights to do on Dream, and Iíll keep my contract. Iíll probably change for the bantamweight and join this GP cast. I was the featherweight champion, and Iíll get a new title nowÖ You can hope the best Bibiano ever in 2011Ē, concluded the black-belt.