PDA

View Full Version : Revolt hits Libya to topple Gadafii!!

Tyburn
02-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Colonel Gadafi has apparently gone into hiding...his Son swears he is still in the country, but people reckon he has gone to latin America...due to the fact that the arab rebellion has now claimed another Country, as well as Yemen, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia et al...we can now add Libya.

Oil Companies are threatening to pull out of the country completely because the Capital Tripoli had violent clashes with more then a hundred killed.

At present unlike the Neutral Army, which was a large part in the downfall of poor Hosni Mubarack last week....the Army is at present backing the Regieme

:laugh: bet Gadafi never saw that one coming :laugh:

rockdawg21
02-21-2011, 10:38 PM
Are the people of these countries trying to establish Democracy or something?

Tyburn
02-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Are the people of these countries trying to establish Democracy or something?

:laugh: YES :laugh:

It started in Tunisia...where there had been a dictatorship...I believe he was toppled...then it popped up in Yemen, where there have been terrorists recently...I think that demonstration was a failure...but it inspired the King of Jordan to disband his Government overnight for a new fresh one incase he was seen as a dictator...and then it struck Egypt which was a bugger for the west coz they liked Hosni Mubarack...but his people were sick of him. First he waited it out...but the wouldnt leave the capital...then he said he would go at the next ellection, but that wasnt good enough...then his Army failed to back him and pretended to be Neutral....he held on for dear life saying he would stay...but he went over night.

Now Colonel Gedafi...who used to be a real piece of work...but has taken so many steps to become pro-west...is difficult...ideally...they would love to see him vanish coz his country is rich in oil...the Scots let the bomber from his country go so they could keep the oil...the Army is standing by the dictator..but just where the dictator is...is a matter of question...his Son is speaking for him now...they think he might have fled.

I bet Assyria, Saudi Arabia, and Iran are ••••ting themselves that their people will try to over throw them also...honnestly..now its been about half of the Arab world...Revolution tends to be catching...its inspiration...

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-22-2011, 12:17 AM
I'm glad that Tyrants are being removed. I just hope they don't get replaced with a different Tyrant!

rockdawg21
02-22-2011, 12:48 AM
Awesome, go Lesbians!

Bonnie
02-22-2011, 02:28 AM
I'm glad that Tyrants are being removed. I just hope they don't get replaced with a different Tyrant!

Yeah, until we see what's going to come out of all this, it's worrisome for sure. :unsure:

I just pray for the safety of all our service men and women and other Americans in that part of the world--especially those who are literally in those hot spots right now.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-22-2011, 06:29 AM
Yeah, until we see what's going to come out of all this, it's worrisome for sure. :unsure:

I just pray for the safety of all our service men and women and other Americans in that part of the world--especially those who are literally in those hot spots right now.

We seem to be on the same page here!

cubsfan47
02-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Awesome, go Lesbians!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Miss Foxy
02-22-2011, 02:17 PM

That's exactly what I see going to happen. :w00t:

Tyburn
02-22-2011, 04:30 PM
In Egypt and Tunisia you might be alright...but in Libya, what will almost certainly happen is one of two things...either Gaddafi restores order...through massicre if he has to...or the country will descend into Civil War as his sons sqaubble, or are not militant enough to hold court so to speak