PDA

View Full Version : i may have to move to SD

adamt
02-18-2011, 12:51 PM
kentuckyredbone posted something about this a few days ago but i didn't really read it, but thought i would comment

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/nationworld/sns-rt-usreport-us-southdaktre71h0g9-20110218,0,7411263.story

apparently it would be justifiable homicide to kill abortion doctors....

i know it won't go, but with this and the mandatory gun ownership bill, someone has some hutsfa out there in SD!!!

it is only right to be able to defend the unborn right?

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-18-2011, 11:54 PM
Actually it only allows you to kill someone that is trying to give you an unlawful abortion! Although I don't have much sympathy for abortion providers!

NateR
02-19-2011, 01:22 AM
The only way this bill would "legalize" the killing of abortion doctors would be if those same abortion doctors were breaking into pregnant women's homes and aborting their children while they slept. Any woman who voluntarily chose to have an abortion would not be able to kill that same abortionist. And I doubt the law would apply if you were killing an abortion doctor for aborting a baby that you were not a father or mother of.

The Pro-Choice movement claiming that this legalizes the killing of abortion doctors is nothing but lies and manipulation. Which of course is standard operating procedure for Pro-Choice activists.

rockdawg21
02-19-2011, 02:13 AM
Makes you think, in murder cases where the woman is pregnant, they charge double-murder. So this raises 2 questions about murdering a pregnant woman or if a woman murders her baby...

1. Shouldn't any mother who aborts a baby be charged for murder?
2. If the woman already planned to abort the baby, shouldn't the defendant be charged for 1 murder?

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-20-2011, 04:05 AM
Makes you think, in murder cases where the woman is pregnant, they charge double-murder. So this raises 2 questions about murdering a pregnant woman or if a woman murders her baby...

1. Shouldn't any mother who aborts a baby be charged for murder?
2. If the woman already planned to abort the baby, shouldn't the defendant be charged for 1 murder?

I think they have committed Murder! From what I've read alot of Women who get abortions were pressured into it!