PDA

View Full Version : Chris F is getting back into the ring

Chris F
02-17-2011, 07:48 PM
As a referee. Just wanted to share with my forum friends that I am going to be working so pro wrestling matches soon as a referee. I wish it was as a wrestler but right now I could not pass the physical if I wanted to because my BP is to high. I am really excited to get to do this and i am hoping it will lead to more. If any of you are in the Tulsa area loved to see ya. :)

:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

Crisco
02-17-2011, 07:49 PM
The Rock came back I hear

billwilliams70
02-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Congrats!

Later.

Chris F
02-17-2011, 07:53 PM
The Rock came back I hear

Yeah I heard that too. He is hosting WM. They needed something to save it from flopping. He won;t wreslte however. My guess is he will special referee Miz vs Cena.

VCURamFan
02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
As a referee. Just wanted to share with my forum friends that I am going to be working so pro wrestling matches soon as a referee. I wish it was as a wrestler but right now I could not pass the physical if I wanted to because my BP is to high. I am really excited to get to do this and i am hoping it will lead to more. If any of you are in the Tulsa area loved to see ya. :)

:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:
That's really cool, Chris! Good luck & try to watch out for the sledge hammers!

Chris F
02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Congrats!

Later.

Thanks Bill

Miss Foxy
02-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Good to hear!! Behave yourself too!! :wink:

Chris F
02-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Good to hear!! Behave yourself too!! :wink:

Hey this is one place my big mouth is a plus and not a hindrance. :laugh: But referee tend to be seen but not heard. I would love it if they made me a heel ref and I screw someone out of a championship.

Llamafighter
02-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Hey this is one place my big mouth is a plus and not a hindrance. :laugh: But referee tend to be seen but not heard. I would love it if they made me a heel ref and I screw someone out of a championship.

I've always thought that refs had the hardest sell. I always admired the good ones!

J.B.
02-17-2011, 08:52 PM
That's awesome Chris! :cool:

and I also heard about the Rock, which is pretty cool too :laugh:

Dethbob
02-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Good for you, great news!

...can you use a flame thrower in ProWresting?

rockdawg21
02-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Awesome Chris!

Chris F
02-17-2011, 09:21 PM
I've always thought that refs had the hardest sell. I always admired the good ones!

you ain't lying. If you watch enough of it you can tell the great matches have great refs. I did not realize they have so much to do such as keep time, push the wreslters, etc etc. I can only hope to be good. I have started watching tapes and paying more attention to the refs. I like Jame Beard, Charles Robison and Nick Patrick. They were great at helping tell the story.

Chris F
02-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Good for you, great news!

...can you use a flame thrower in ProWresting?

actually have seen people burn the hiar from their head shooting alchoal from their mouth. Not a flame thrower per se. :laugh:

Chuck
02-18-2011, 02:48 AM
Congrats bro!!!!
:happydancing::happydancing:

Llamafighter
02-18-2011, 02:55 AM
you ain't lying. If you watch enough of it you can tell the great matches have great refs. I did not realize they have so much to do such as keep time, push the wreslters, etc etc. I can only hope to be good. I have started watching tapes and paying more attention to the refs. I like Jame Beard, Charles Robison and Nick Patrick. They were great at helping tell the story.

the best matches back in the day were The British Bulldogs vs The Hart Foundation for that reason. The ref had the match, and Jimmy Hart running around, and all the interference. Awesome matches!
Also the Ricky Steamboat, Macho Man, George Steele, Ms Elizabeth era.

Chris F
02-18-2011, 10:52 PM
the best matches back in the day were The British Bulldogs vs The Hart Foundation for that reason. The ref had the match, and Jimmy Hart running around, and all the interference. Awesome matches!
Also the Ricky Steamboat, Macho Man, George Steele, Ms Elizabeth era.

Yeah nowadays they are more stuntmen and less storytelling going on. The ref help in the psychology of the match. Plus you hardly see any managers anymore. Just found out the fed first card has Mickey Burnett in a MMA vs pro wresling match. I hope I get to call that one. Waiting on Oklahoma to approve my license.

flo
02-18-2011, 10:54 PM
Congratulations, Chris, and good luck with it!