PDA

View Full Version : HVD

County Mike
02-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Happy Valentine's Day to all the ladies of the forum.

Miss Foxy
02-14-2011, 02:01 PM
Thanks Mike same to you and yours..

Bonnie
02-17-2011, 06:21 AM
Mike, I just saw this! :laugh: I know I'm three days late, but thanks for the Valentine wishes. :)

When I was looking through the list of threads, it took me a few secs before I realized what the "HVD" was. For some reason my mind zeroed in on the VD and I thought maybe you were posting an article about a medical condition. :laugh:

Happy "belated" Valentine's Day! :)

Dethbob
02-17-2011, 01:59 PM
When I was looking through the list of threads, it took me a few secs before I realized what the "HVD" was. For some reason my mind zeroed in on the VD and I thought maybe you were posting an article about a medical condition. :laugh:

Happy VD everyone!:frantics:

VCURamFan
02-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Mike, I just saw this! :laugh: I know I'm three days late, but thanks for the Valentine wishes. :)

Happy "belated" Valentine's Day! :)
Yeah, I keep seeing "HPV". :ninja:

Primadawn
02-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I keep seeing "HPV". :ninja:

Ummm...Ben? If you keep seeing HPV...you might want to start looking elsewhere...just sayin...

VCURamFan
02-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Ummm...Ben? If you keep seeing HPV...you might want to start looking elsewhere...just sayin...
It's like a train wreck! I just can't stop watching! :ninja:

I just love The Jerry Springer Show soo much!!!! :happydancing:

DonnaMaria
02-17-2011, 03:17 PM

:laugh: