PDA

View Full Version : Strikeforce: Fedor vs Bigfoot (Videos)

snakerattle79
02-13-2011, 06:34 AM
http://www.steverattlemma.com/2011/02/strikeforce-fedor-vs-bigfoot-videos/

Bonnie
02-14-2011, 03:29 AM
Wow, that eye did look bad! :cry:

I think they made the right call to stop the fight. Yeah, they let Koscheck go all five rounds, but there's a big difference being picked apart on your feet and being stuck under someone throwing sledgehammers at your face and head.

I think Fedor would have been even more defenseless for another takedown and it would have just ended with his other eye being closed shut.

Bonnie
02-14-2011, 03:54 AM
If fedor has one weakness in his prime its that he bruises like a peach.. Kind of the opposite of bj penn who can get punched in the face all day and not have a mark on him...Fedors had fights where he won by knockout in a munute without getting hit and still have bruising all over his face..

Fedor is still relevent... Hed still beat most hw's out there... Huge hw's like Brock, Shane, and bigfoot are bad match ups for him though... Esp bigfoot cause he is acually better than fedor on the ground as well as having a 50 pound weight advantage!!!

A very apt description, his head did look like a bruised peach. I've noticed that about BJ too; you can't even tell that he's been hit. :blink:

And I agree with the bad match-up comment. Silva was just too big and powerful for Fedor to handle against the fence and on the ground.

logrus
02-14-2011, 04:47 AM
A very apt description, his head did look like a bruised peach. I've noticed that about BJ too; you can't even tell that he's been hit. :blink:

And I agree with the bad match-up comment. Silva was just too big and powerful for Fedor to handle against the fence and on the ground.

I am no fedwhore fan but Fedor in Pride would have walked through Silva no problem, but 5 years of LMAOfighters really hurt fedor. He really is not that old, but like I said a long time ago, him not fighting good talent and only fighting once a year was going to hurt him.

J.B.
02-14-2011, 05:10 AM
I am no fedwhore

all I needed :frantics:

Bonnie
02-14-2011, 05:14 AM
I am no fedwhore fan but Fedor in Pride would have walked through Silva no problem, but 5 years of LMAOfighters really hurt fedor. He really is not that old, but like I said a long time ago, him not fighting good talent and only fighting once a year was going to hurt him.

I believe you. :) I was solely commenting on this fight and bj44's comments which I poached from the other thread. :laugh:

snakerattle79
02-14-2011, 03:58 PM

good point