PDA

View Full Version : World's Best Dressed Man....

Black Mamba
03-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Prince Charles :huh:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090305/wl_uk_afp/lifestylebritainroyalsfashion

Preach
03-05-2009, 11:48 PM
HUH I guess they have not looked my direction

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 12:19 AM
i vote Patrick Bateman

rearnakedchoke
03-06-2009, 01:13 AM
i'd go with GSP ... dude is sharp

logrus
03-06-2009, 02:05 AM
i vote Patrick Bateman

I vote CountryMike.... :frantics:

Primadawn
03-06-2009, 02:40 AM
I vote CountryMike.... :frantics:

Who is CountryMike?

TexasRN
03-06-2009, 02:47 AM
Who is CountryMike?

County Mike's poor cousin. :laugh:

~Amy

Primadawn
03-06-2009, 02:49 AM
County Mike's poor cousin. :laugh:

~Amy

Ohhhh...so just because he's from the country, he's gotta be poor, right? You are redneckist...

:laugh:

TexasRN
03-06-2009, 02:51 AM
Ohhhh...so just because he's from the country, he's gotta be poor, right? You are redneckist...

:laugh:

Hey, I spent a few years in the Ozarks. Tell me I'm wrong. :laugh: I've also lived in PA.....:ninja:

~Amy

Primadawn
03-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Hey, I spent a few years in the Ozarks. Tell me I'm wrong. :laugh: I've also lived in PA.....:ninja:

~Amy

You've lived in the places I've lived...am I stalking you? Ever live in FL? :laugh:

TexasRN
03-06-2009, 02:56 AM
You've lived in the places I've lived...am I stalking you? Ever live in FL? :laugh:

No but I have tons of family there. I've lived in KY, CA, MO, TX, Germany, ME, SC, CT, NH, PA, and now NC. Maybe that's all the states, it's hard to keep track after a while. Growing up with my dad in the Army we moved 16 times in 14 years. Mom finally said no more moving and we lived in the same town while I was in high school. I've lived in several cities in TX and spent more years there than anywhere else.

~Amy

Primadawn
03-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Did you live at Ft. Leonard Wood? That's not far from where I grew up--maybe an hour.

I've only lived in MO, FL, NY and PA. I feel so inadequate now..:unsure-1:

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 03:01 AM
Did you live at Ft. Leonard Wood? That's not far from where I grew up--maybe an hour.

i've lived in Florida :Whistle:

TexasRN
03-06-2009, 03:04 AM

No, I lived in Gatewood. Just outside of Doniphan which is near Poplar Bluff. Almost in the little boothill in the southeast corner of MO. My dad was stationed at Ft Leonardwood at some point in his reservist career and before I was born and my brothers both did basic there.

~Amy

Primadawn
03-06-2009, 03:25 AM
No, I lived in Gatewood. Just outside of Doniphan which is near Poplar Bluff. Almost in the little boothill in the southeast corner of MO. My dad was stationed at Ft Leonardwood at some point in his reservist career and before I was born and my brothers both did basic there.

~Amy

My mom grew up near Poplar Bluff in Piedmont! (Yep, I come from a LONG line of hillbillies!) and my dad grew up in Dexter!

Put those two together and you get pure Prima!

TexasRN
03-06-2009, 03:33 AM
My mom grew up near Poplar Bluff in Piedmont! (Yep, I come from a LONG line of hillbillies!) and my dad grew up in Dexter!

Put those two together and you get pure Prima!

No wonder we get along. Some family history: My grandpa John still lives there in Gatewood. He's crazy though. He might shoot anyone who gets too close to his house. And cousin Kyle, the schizophrenic one, lives there too. Last psychotic break had him walking naked thru downtown Doniphan looking for a girl to marry, was calling himself Jesus. True story. Cousin Kathy moved to Jonesboro Arkansas and is a Wiccan. Cousin Kevin is back in jail. Karlton is off the drugs now I think. That is the second family Grandpa John had....with his cousin's wife. It's why the FL family doesn't talk much to the others. My dad is from the first wife, Mabel. There were 9 of them that survived to adulthood. I gots me some stories, love.

~Amy

Primadawn
03-06-2009, 05:57 AM
No wonder we get along. Some family history: My grandpa John still lives there in Gatewood. He's crazy though. He might shoot anyone who gets too close to his house. And cousin Kyle, the schizophrenic one, lives there too. Last psychotic break had him walking naked thru downtown Doniphan looking for a girl to marry, was calling himself Jesus. True story. Cousin Kathy moved to Jonesboro Arkansas and is a Wiccan. Cousin Kevin is back in jail. Karlton is off the drugs now I think. That is the second family Grandpa John had....with his cousin's wife. It's why the FL family doesn't talk much to the others. My dad is from the first wife, Mabel. There were 9 of them that survived to adulthood. I gots me some stories, love.

~Amy

That really must be why we get along! My dad sounds like your grandpa! Always threatening to shoot people! My brother has shot himself by accident...twice...I have a cousin who's a wiccan too! I also have an uncle who was murdered in public by his scorned girlfriend after he went back to his wife, a cousin who was fired for embezzling, and a great grandfather who made all his wives change their middle names to "May"...:laugh:

Chuck
03-06-2009, 05:59 AM

~Amy

Damn!!!

Now that family tree is a stick right there!!!

MattHughesRocks
03-06-2009, 07:24 AM
The worlds best dressed man is Brad Pitt naked! :w00t:

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 07:28 AM
he's getting old, fast. i think Jolie is sucking out his life force.

bradwright
03-06-2009, 07:29 AM
:laugh: well you got the first name right,,:wink:

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 07:30 AM
That really must be why we get along! My dad sounds like your grandpa! Always threatening to shoot people! My brother has shot himself by accident...twice...I have a cousin who's a wiccan too! I also have an uncle who was murdered in public by his scorned girlfriend after he went back to his wife, a cousin who was fired for embezzling, and a great grandfather who made all his wives change their middle names to "May"...:laugh:

just noticed your "location".....did Boomer give you the left ventricle?

VCURamFan
03-06-2009, 07:30 AM
he's getting old, fast. i think Jolie is sucking out his life force.That woman's a succubus. But then, who's surprised by that?

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 07:31 AM
That woman's a succubus. But then, who's surprised by that?
i wonder if she has a vial of his blood like she did with Billy Bob Thorton:unsure-1:

VCURamFan
03-06-2009, 07:32 AM
i wonder if she has a vial of his blood like she did with Billy Bob Thorton:unsure-1:No, I think she's just got his cojones in here purse.:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
03-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Brad Pitt will be hot long after he's not hot anymore :laugh:

he's getting old, fast. i think Jolie is sucking out his life force.

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 07:40 AM
No, I think she's just got his cojones in here purse.:laugh:

deep fried :laugh:

VCURamFan
03-06-2009, 07:40 AM
Brad Pitt will be hot long after he's not hot anymore :laugh:Glad to hear the women around here are starting to make sense again.:blink::unsure-1::huh:

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Brad Pitt will be hot long after he's not hot anymore :laugh:

if you love Pitt, then you must have loved Redford

VCURamFan
03-06-2009, 07:43 AM
if you love Pitt, then you must have loved RedfordDude, Spy Games was such an awesome movie.

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Dude, Spy Games was such an awesome movie.

that movie is 8 years old. how old were you when you saw it?

VCURamFan
03-06-2009, 07:49 AM
that movie is 8 years old. how old were you when you saw it?Ummmm, 15 I think. I mean it came out right around 9/11 (which is why so few people have actually seen it), so I was 15 at that time. I don't think I saw it until it was out on DVD, so maybe 16. Somewhere in there.

MattHughesRocks
03-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Very funny Goat. He was too old for me:blink: Oh wait....how old is he? I always liked older men. I've loved Rod Stewart for 30 years now :ashamed:

if you love Pitt, then you must have loved Redford

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 08:48 AM
I've loved Rod Stewart for 30 years now :ashamed:

Rod Stewart :rolleyes:

MattHughesRocks
03-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Yes :ashamed: I look at old 70's faces vidoes on youtube all the time. I've seen him countless times in concert and once he even sang to me and gave me a soccer ball. Man I love him so much:w00t:

Rod Stewart :rolleyes:

MattHughesRocks
03-06-2009, 09:08 AM
The Faces-Maybe I'm Amazed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLhoLkTyNkM

You Wear It Well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf_TFi0WIGQ&feature=related

:w00t:

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Yes :ashamed: and once he even sang to me and gave me a soccer ball. Man I love him so much:w00t:

was he lip synching? did he kick you the ball or hand it to you. using hands is illegal.

MattHughesRocks
03-06-2009, 09:17 AM
I was in the front row at the Hollywood Bowl 3 feet from him. He had to just hand it over just think if he'd have kicked it to me? :scared0011:
He sang to me " your in my heart, your in my soul, you'll be my breath should I grow old. You are my lover your my best friend, your in my soul" :wub:

Oh yes...those were the days...:laugh:

was he lip synching? did he kick you the ball or hand it to you. using hands is illegal.

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 09:18 AM
I was in the front row at the Hollywood Bowl 3 feet from him. He had to just hand it over just think if he'd have kicked it to me? :scared0011:
He sang to me " your in my heart, your in my soul, you'll be my breath should I grow old. You are my lover your my best friend, your in my soul" :wub:

Oh yes...those were the days...:laugh:

so he lied? he's grown old and unless i missed you being his breath?

MattHughesRocks
03-06-2009, 09:22 AM
I can be his breath...I've been his words before. He's notorious for forgetting the lyrics to his songs, even the old ones, and he's looked to me to remember I swear :laugh:

so he lied? he's grown old and unless i missed you being his breath?

Hughes_GOAT
03-06-2009, 09:27 AM
I can be his breath...I've been his words before. He's notorious for forgetting the lyrics to his songs, even the old ones, and he's looked to me to remember I swear :laugh:

i'm gonna look for you in his concerts :laugh:

County Mike
03-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Sometimes I wear clothes. This was a Saturday so my face was a little beat up from class. I look all scrunchy and red, but I'm dressed nicely. :)

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_a5217d81d94541a2b530c5800b2ce83c.jpg

MattHughesRocks
03-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Great suit! Now to go up to the super cool level just pull out that collar :w00t:

Sometimes I wear clothes. This was a Saturday so my face was a little beat up from class. I look all scrunchy and red, but I'm dressed nicely. :)

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_a5217d81d94541a2b530c5800b2ce83c.jpg

logrus
03-06-2009, 05:30 PM

See thats why I voted for you....

MattHughesRocks
03-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Theres this documentary on him from the late 90's or early 2000's and that was shown in England and it starts off with Rod's music and it gets louder and louder and they flash a picture of him....then a live shot of me, I swear! It was taken from the Tower Records parking lot in Hollywood at this thing he was doing :laugh: I have the video tape some place. I really should dig it up and get a dvd made :laugh:

i'm gonna look for you in his concerts :laugh:

County Mike
03-06-2009, 05:42 PM
See thats why I voted for you....

and it's greatly appreciated. I thought you might have been talking about my kilt originally. :)

Twinsmama
03-06-2009, 09:30 PM
You look better when you are showing your muscles. I love muscles!!! I love looking at good bodies. I'm like the female Mike!!!

County Mike
03-06-2009, 09:45 PM
You look better when you are showing your muscles. I love muscles!!! I love looking at good bodies. I'm like the female Mike!!!

Oh sure! Just treat me like a piece of meat.

Really. I don't mind. ;)

Hughes_GOAT
03-07-2009, 01:07 AM
I love muscles!!! I love looking at good bodies.

really :cool: