PDA

View Full Version : WAR MOORE (Silverback's boy)

Llamafighter
02-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Call to arms folks! Danny's boy Dusty is fighting tonight! Many of us met this awesome kid in Detroit, Lets root him on to a big victory tonight.

Danny tells me that Dusty was cutting weight this week at The HIT squad.

Go get em DUSTY!!!

Irish Pride
02-12-2011, 01:43 AM
WAR DUSTY! :punch::jumping0014:

flo
02-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Woohoo!

WAR MOORE!!

Best of luck, Dusty!!!

:punch:

Llamafighter
02-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Danny just sent me an update. Fight was stopped in the second round due to a cut. Dusty controlled the whole fight but got a seam cut from the other guys gloves. Too much blood in the eyes so they had to stop the fight.
Not a loss in my book
GOOD WORK DUSTY!

flo
02-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Oh yeah, no shame in that.

I'm sorry he had to take the loss but better to be safe and fight another day...

Bonnie
02-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Sounds like Dusty was doing good. :) How is Dad doing though? Must be nerve-racking when it's your baby in there.

TENNESSEAN
02-12-2011, 03:37 AM
im sure it gets the nerves going watching your kid fight, but dusty's a super tough kid. we'll be seeing alot more from dusty moore.:punch:

Silverback
02-12-2011, 06:58 AM
Just got back to the cabin, yes he took the fight on short notice, he was at 160 and had to cut to 145, so sent a text out to Matt, he said get him to the gym and wished him luck,(means a lot to me Matt, thanks). Dusty controlled the fight from the get go, but in the middle of the 2nd round it was stopped,(have to to tell you guys this, he just about put the guy away with a couple good Hughes Slam's, but he hung on and got the call) He was fighting for the guy Mark and I go and roll with in Litchfield that Nate takes the pictures at, his name is Adam Wright, they go by Explosive MMA, Thanks Adam for helping him out, and thank you Mark for doing what you do for Dusty and Ian. I am very proud of them and have a lot of fun rolling with them. Two others guys, Bill Calloway and John Mayfield that roll in Litchfield both won their fights also, so good job all you guys. I thank my forum family for the support you show my boy's, you people are the very best, Thank you.:punch::punch::punch:

DonnaMaria
02-12-2011, 08:24 PM
War Dusty!

Gald he is okay!

Silverback
02-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Sounds like Dusty was doing good. :) How is Dad doing though? Must be nerve-racking when it's your baby in there.

Bonnie, never like seeing one of my boys getting hurt, but will always be there for them. Thanks for the support everyone.:punch::punch::punch: