PDA

View Full Version : Hawaiian legislation put forward to ban toy guns.

flo
02-11-2011, 02:22 AM
When squirt guns are outlawed, will only outlaws have squirt guns?

Hawaii is currently considering adding some fairly serious restrictions on the sale of toy guns. TOY GUNS… like cap guns, squirt guns, pop guns, etc.

Read here (http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/02/robert-farago/hawaii-considers-toy-gun-ban/)

More here (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hawaii-considers-banning-toy-gun-sales/)

rockdawg21
02-11-2011, 02:28 AM
LOL, that's funny. When I was in the Philippines, the barangay police were handing out toy guns to the children in the neighborhood. I couldn't believe it! :laugh:

adamt
02-11-2011, 03:29 AM
yeah that doof is gonna give hawaii a bad name

suntero taught me hawaii ain't all bad

plus i am a bj fan now :wink:

and i am a dog the bounty hunter fan

but i still dislike kendall grove

flo
02-11-2011, 03:51 AM
I'm with you, Adam. Hawaii is a cool place and I hope to visit someday, but I'm not a big fan of Kendall Grove either.

I just couldn't believe my ears when I heard this doofus is trying to ban toy guns. We were all Army brats and one of my brothers - the liberal of the family - his favorite thing was to play "army" and "war". Almost all the pictures of him from our time in the canal zone are of him carrying some kind of machine gun and wearing a helmet. He turned out to be a person that would probably support this dopey law and I'm pretty sure he doesn't own a gun.

So just WTH does this eejit think banning guns is gonna do for the kiddies? Make them nice little progressive mush heads with no backbone?

Sheesh. Sorry for the rant but this one really has me ticked off.

flo
02-11-2011, 03:54 AM
and i am a dog the bounty hunter fan

OT for a moment...

I wasn't a fan, so to speak, I had only watched his show a couple times. But I became a fan after his own son set him up for a fall by recording him unknowingly on the phone. The guy definitely had my sympathy then. Plus it was cool when he got that scumbag in Mexico.

adamt
02-11-2011, 04:39 AM
OT for a moment...

I wasn't a fan, so to speak, I had only watched his show a couple times. But I became a fan after his own son set him up for a fall by recording him unknowingly on the phone. The guy definitely had my sympathy then. Plus it was cool when he got that scumbag in Mexico.

i became a fan when i seen an old youtube video of him slapping geraldo upside the head back in his pro wrestling days haha!!! :D

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-11-2011, 05:40 AM
I really wonder about some of these lawmakers sometimes! Are they really that stupid or is something else going on!