PDA

View Full Version : Jaunito Ibarra

Tyburn
01-23-2009, 08:37 PM
:ninja:

Anyone know much about this guy. Is he the guy who got dumped by Quinton Jackson? Is he a boxing coach for MMA?

Anyone know...has he ever trained Dan Henderson.

I'd be greatful for some replies from peeps in the know :)

Crisco
01-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Yea he use to train Page and Kongo but they fired him.

Not sure about Hendo

Jason 16
01-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Ive heard he's a scumbag thats about it

atomdanger
01-23-2009, 10:18 PM
He was a boxing trainer, I know he trained De La Hoya for a minute or two.
The guy has some serious bad mojo around him lately.

I do not believe he has ever trained Hendo,
Before opening his own Team Quest I am pretty sure Henderson just trained at the main Quest here in Portland.
Maybe he brought him in once? But not that I know of.

warriorlion
01-23-2009, 10:20 PM
He has not trained Hendo, Dan trained with Randy and Matt Lindland in portland before taking his family to where he now holds his own Team Quest gym.

Preach
01-23-2009, 10:20 PM
:ninja:

Anyone know much about this guy. Is he the guy who got dumped by Quinton Jackson? Is he a boxing coach for MMA?

Anyone know...has he ever trained Dan Henderson.

I'd be greatful for some replies from peeps in the know :)

Why all the ? Dave

Tyburn
01-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Why all the ? Dave
:unsure-1: The day after I publically withdrew my support from Dan Henderson he requested me as a friend on Myspace...I wondered if he was gonna shout at me for what I said :laugh: Its a small world...all sorts of contacts accidently go sour when you mention you dont like someone...I dont like Serra...but I didnt know one of the guys I spoke to was his buddy :mellow: sooooooo when I said I didnt think much of Serra...the guy was a little bit miffed.

I cant remember who it was now...I want to say Pete Spratt...but it wasnt him...is there some other fighter called Pete that trains with Serra...anyway...it was someone. We dont talk no more...but at least he wasnt as rude as Cub Swanson.

Mr Swanson and I had a war of words...and then he deleted me :angry: (you know and left it so I couldnt have the last word...not that I'm bitter...a few days later Jens Pulver Smushed him :rolleyes:

lc87
01-24-2009, 10:00 PM
I think your thinking of pete sell.

atomdanger
01-25-2009, 04:51 AM
Everybody notice him at Affliction.

I guess he is a cut man for Cali?

Tyburn
01-25-2009, 10:10 PM
:cool: Yes! Pete Sell thats the guy!!

Didnt realize he trained with Serra :unsure-1: ...until it was too late :laugh:
I think your thinking of pete sell.