PDA

View Full Version : Gee what a nice bunch of Folk's!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-04-2011, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E3ctO7fdrcc

NateR
02-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Were all those people stoned? :blink: They sure acted like it.

Anyways, Progressive Liberals are the true face of hatred, bigotry and fear-mongering in the United States right now. This video just helps to illustrate that.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Were all those people stoned? :blink: They sure acted like it.

Anyways, Progressive Liberals are the true face of hatred, bigotry and fear-mongering in the United States right now. This video just helps to illustrate that.

How come I thought the samething you did?

flo
02-04-2011, 10:36 PM
That was sickening. In all fairness, the clip of Van Jones was edited in, he's never said anything like that, as far as I know.

But aren't these lovely sentiments about Justice Thomas?

Put him back in the fields.

I'm all about peace but I say torture.

Hang him.

Oh and that one lovely lady wants to kill his wife too.

I tell you, I've neer seen such a bunch of racist haters as some of these progressives. And they have the cojones to say Tea Party people are racist, what a joke. We all know how the liberals wanted to torture and kill GWB Bush, they even made a movie about it.

Nate, I couldn't agree more.

Rev
02-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Im already pumped up for the fights tonight, now i watch this and it makes me want to............
I should probably go pray for forgiveness for what i want to do right no.

J.B.
02-05-2011, 04:02 PM
The best was the lady in the pink hat claiming she packs a Glock and that she is Thomas and Glen Beck's worst nightmare. She seemed more like a horny teenagers worst nightmare, and was definitely full of a bunch of unwarranted self-importance.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
02-05-2011, 06:57 PM
The best was the lady in the pink hat claiming she packs a Glock and that she is Thomas and Glen Beck's worst nightmare. She seemed more like a horny teenagers worst nightmare, and was definitely full of a bunch of unwarranted self-importance.

To me she seems like a burned out hippie who's fried what brians she may have had!