PDA

View Full Version : Justin Wren Kills Pig, Puts 'Poser' Viking Brock Lesnar On Blast

VCURamFan
01-26-2011, 09:35 PM
This was jsut too hilarious to not-share. :laugh:

Good bits in bold.

http://cdn.cagepotato.com/www/sites/default/files/HogHike.jpg

Dude. We almost don’t know what to say. Former “TUF 10” contestant (http://www.cagepotato.com/tuf-10-armchair-coach-midterm-grades) and UFC washout (http://www.cagepotato.com/justin-wren-yeah-hes-cut-now-too) Justin Wren (http://wiki.cagepotato.com/index.php/Justin_Wren) apparently went on a “hunting trip” of sorts recently wherein he ripped out the heart of a wild pig with his bare hands (and a smallish knife) and feasted on it, then took a bunch of pictures of himself covered in the pig’s blood, *then* wrote a post on The Underground Forum (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/297174/Justin-Wren-more-Viking-than-Brock-Lesnar/) basically calling Brock Lesnar (http://wiki.cagepotato.com/index.php/Brock_Lesnar) a pussy and a “yuppy viking” for growing a ••••ty beard (http://www.cagepotato.com/10-things-brock-lesnar-brings-table-tuf-coach)and killing deer with (of all things) a rifle (http://www.cagepotato.com/dana-still-doesn%E2%80%99t-have-clue-when-brock-lesnar-might-return). I mean, good God, what the ••••?

A 30-second look at Wren’s personal internet photo stream (http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/oo184/Justinthevikingwren/?action=view&current=HogHike.jpg#!oZZ13QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2F s374.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Foo184%2FJustinthev ikingwren%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DVikingFul lFrontal.jpg) and/or his new website (http://www.justinthevikingwren.com/) tells us he’s not kidding around about this Viking ••••. There’s a picture of him on there (http://www.cagepotato.com/picture/12327/justin-wren-kills-pig--puts-%27poser%27-viking-brock-lesnar-on-blast/VikingFullFrontal) in a helmet and animal pelts, carrying a warhammer and a battle axe and (possibly) wearing white jeans. White jeans, dude. Anyway, after the jump you can read Wren’s first-person account of slaying the pig. We have to warn you that it includes phrases like “waterfall of steaming hot blood” and “seeing it's beating heart (and) stabbing it” so, you know, do so at your own risk.

“I had a blast going hunting for the first time ever!” Wren writes. “It was nuts taking down boars from the hind legs, flipping em over, going to knee on belly (for u jitz guys), then grabbing its front leg and ripping it open under its right leg, having a waterfall of steaming hot blood pour over your hand and arm... seeing it's beating heart... stabbing it, blood spewing on your face... and then ripping out the heart as it continues to beat in your hand for around a minute or so! I can now say I stepped into Viking Manhood fully!”

Now see, that is just not necessary. Even Matt Hughes has the common decency to kill his pigs with a laser-sited crossbow (http://www.cagepotato.com/matt-hughes-doesn%E2%80%99t-see-what-big-deal-still-happy-mexicans-have-their-champion). But we digress, Wren – who lost his one-and-only official UFC fight to DeathClutch gym member Jon Madsen back in December of 2009 – may still have been riding high on the bloodlust when he logged onto the UG to post the following sweeping indictment of Lesnar’s status as a Norseman:

“One had a beard for a month ...,” Wren writes. “The other was the only student with his own razor at middle school. One was clean shaven for over 30 years ... The other hasn't shaved once since high school (5 1/2 years). One shoots a deer from HUNDREDS of yards away... and carries it out. The others FIRST hunt he used only a 3 inch knife, chased down hog, flipped it to it's back, ripped out it's heart, and carried out the "Brock" sized hog over a 1,000 yards out through heavy brush, creek beds, cactus, 2 & 1/2 weeks after back surgery.”

Don’t worry though, since Wren is also certain to point out that, you know, he respects Brock and everything …

“Just a little comparison of Viking-ness!” he writes. “I do have the utmost respect for Brock and his accomplishments, talent, and God given ability.”
Sure buddy, whatever. To tell you the truth, we’re not sure if Wren’s hog-slaughtering, fur-modeling condemnation of Lesnar is, like, the awesomest thing we’ve ever seen or just totally lame. Either way, seems like kind of a roundabout, but pretty effective way for a dude who last fought at a show called “Fight Force International: Blood & Sand 8” to advertise his new website.

TexasRN
01-26-2011, 10:22 PM
:blink: :laugh: Even Matt Hughes.....

~Amy

rockdawg21
01-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Desperate attempt to get attention. What an idiot.

robert.sadler
01-27-2011, 01:58 PM
In my opinion thats how hunting should be done ... not hiding in a hut dressed like a shrub!

Miss Foxy
01-27-2011, 04:46 PM

My thoughts exactly.. I see nothing funny about this..

VCURamFan
01-27-2011, 04:47 PM
:blink: :laugh: Even Matt Hughes.....

~Amy

That was my favorite part. :laugh:

"the decency to use a laser-sited crossbow." :happy0198: :happy0198: :happy0198:

Vizion
01-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Brock would put this pig away with his bare hands.

rockdawg21
01-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I saw this a few days before it was posted on here. I thought about posting it, then I was like, "Nah, he's an idiot and who is Justin Wren?" I barely know the name so I guess he was in the UFC for one or two fights?

VCURamFan
01-27-2011, 05:38 PM
I agree that Justin's not that important, but I thought the article was well written.

Miss Foxy
01-27-2011, 05:40 PM
I agree that Justin's not that important, but I thought the article was well written.

True that.. He just makes me sick. Gross..

flo
01-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Creepy.

Ugh.

Tyburn
01-27-2011, 10:19 PM
:sick: that piggy thing is...disgusting :scared0011:

bj44
01-27-2011, 10:56 PM
The pig didnt look lesnar sized by the photo

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-27-2011, 11:56 PM

Agreed! Plus I bet he didn't touch it untill after it was already dead! From what I've heard and read wild hogs are mean!

Miss Foxy
01-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Agreed! Plus I bet he didn't touch it untill after it was already dead! From what I've heard and read wild hogs are mean!

I think Rev is the hog hunter in here if I am not mistaken??

Rev
01-28-2011, 02:42 AM
Pigs dont play nice, but I have killed a bunch with "just a knife". All you need is a dog to grab his head and you grab his back legs, flip him, stick him and its done.

Neezar
01-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Pigs dont play nice, but I have killed a bunch with "just a knife". All you need is a dog to grab his head and you grab his back legs, flip him, stick him and its done.

:scared:

J.B.
01-28-2011, 03:20 PM

Bacon sounds delicious right now. :laugh:

DonnaMaria
01-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Bacon sounds delicious right now. :laugh:

I once "killed" a pound of bacon with my bare hands! :punch:

I killed it REAL good! That bacon didn't stand a chance! :punch:

BTW I love that picture of him! :wink:

That pic right there says "Hot Mess.......er... I mean MAN!"

I'd love a man like that! Think of all the dishes you wouldn't need to wash. Hell, just throw the food on the floor.

rearnakedchoke
01-28-2011, 04:28 PM

I'd love a man like that! Think of all the dishes you wouldn't need to wash. Hell, just throw the food on the floor.

yeah, he definitely wouldn't be high maintenance ... LOL ...

and i shot a wild pig once ... but it had tusks and was huge ... wouldn't have wrestled that thing ... maybe it was a boar .. if there is a difference ... tasted good though ...

Bonnie
01-28-2011, 04:34 PM

Washing does come to mind, but I'm not thinking of dishes! :scared0011: Why dirty your floor, just throw his slop in his trough! :laugh:

adamt
01-29-2011, 12:09 AM
well i am 28 and have raised hogs since i could walk, i currently own at least 1200 at any given time and help my dad with his 2400. I have shot, stuck, and clubbed pigs to butcher or to "euthanize", i have necropsied(animal autopsy) and butchered them, and not only hogs but cattle, sheep and chickens as well.

I would be willing to bet i have killed more pigs in my lifetime than everyone else on this forum combined, and there is absolutely nothing glorious in it.
If you get a satisfaction in doing what this clown did then i dare say you are suffering from more than mere juvenile lack of intelligence and maturity but you may also be a bit psychpathic, and if he were in high school i would be suggesting some armed guards in the hallways.

i highly doubt the beating heart crap, it's not like the heart is just under the skin waiting to be plucked out, you have to work through the ribs to get to it, where it is nestled closely to the backbone in amongst the lungs. Not what a pen knife can do by the time the heart stops beating, and that dead pig on his shoulders doesn't appear to be gutted, or hearted or whatever he did.

Now i know i have only killed domestic pigs, and to be honest, i shoot most of them in the head right behind the ear where they let out a grunt and fall over stiff then kick for a minute before being completely dead. 95% never let out more than a squeak.

However to butcher and bleed a pig right i have walked up with a 10 inch razor sharp butcher knife and slit its throat, it has no idea it has even been injured for whatever reason and stands there "leaking" and looking at you until it faints, ....literally, the blood pressure gets low and it literally flops over, that is unless it feels weak and lays down then faints. Again no pain. It is messy though, not real pretty. But the point is here is that the juggular or carotids are not a 1/4 inch under the skin waiting to be split by some dumbarse viking want to be with a toadstabber. They are under a thick layer of meat(muscle) being protected . They are nestled next to the windpipe. And yes i understand the wild hogs aren't fattened up like domestic hogs but their vital vessels still aren't bulging out of their necks.

Justin the psycho viking wannabe

Miss Foxy
01-29-2011, 12:14 AM
well i am 28 and have raised hogs since i could walk, i currently own at least 1200 at any given time and help my dad with his 2400. I have shot, stuck, and clubbed pigs to butcher or to "euthanize", i have necropsied(animal autopsy) and butchered them, and not only hogs but cattle, sheep and chickens as well.

I would be willing to bet i have killed more pigs in my lifetime than everyone else on this forum combined, and there is absolutely nothing glorious in it.
If you get a satisfaction in doing what this clown did then i dare say you are suffering from more than mere juvenile lack of intelligence and maturity but you may also be a bit psychpathic, and if he were in high school i would be suggesting some armed guards in the hallways.

i highly doubt the beating heart crap, it's not like the heart is just under the skin waiting to be plucked out, you have to work through the ribs to get to it, where it is nestled closely to the backbone in amongst the lungs. Not what a pen knife can do by the time the heart stops beating, and that dead pig on his shoulders doesn't appear to be gutted, or hearted or whatever he did.

Now i know i have only killed domestic pigs, and to be honest, i shoot most of them in the head right behind the ear where they let out a grunt and fall over stiff then kick for a minute before being completely dead. 95% never let out more than a squeak.

However to butcher and bleed a pig right i have walked up with a 10 inch razor sharp butcher knife and slit its throat, it has no idea it has even been injured for whatever reason and stands there "leaking" and looking at you until it faints, ....literally, the blood pressure gets low and it literally flops over, that is unless it feels weak and lays down then faints. Again no pain. It is messy though, not real pretty. But the point is here is that the juggular or carotids are not a 1/4 inch under the skin waiting to be split by some dumbarse viking want to be with a toadstabber. They are under a thick layer of meat(muscle) being protected . They are nestled next to the windpipe. And yes i understand the wild hogs aren't fattened up like domestic hogs but their vital vessels still aren't bulging out of their necks.

Justin the psycho viking wannabe

I admire and respect your post..We need more men like you in the world!!