PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix 4 and 5

Stormhammer
01-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Yep. They appear to be happening. According to a story (http://www.aintitcool.com/node/48199) that broke on AICN, Keanu Reeves has met with the Wachowski siblings and stated that they are doing two more films that will return to the mind-bending roots of the first film.

And they'll be in 3D. The same article said that the Wachowskis are consulting James Cameron on the 3D filming process, and want to create something that will take everything to a new level.

My opinion: They should make them, but they better make them the way the first one was. The sequels were fairly crappy. You could have condensed the two of them together and made on potentially cohesive movie, versus the two long and drawn out movies we got.

J.B.
01-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Wachowski siblings

If I am not mistaken, were they not brothers when their mother gave birth to them? :laugh:

Great movies though. I would definitely like to see another installment.

Stormhammer
01-26-2011, 05:22 PM
If I am not mistaken, were they not brothers when their mother gave birth to them? :laugh:

Great movies though. I would definitely like to see another installment.

One of them is a cross dresser. :sad:

VCURamFan
01-26-2011, 09:25 PM
One of them is a cross dresser. :sad:
Ummm, no, not quite. One of them is a sister. :sick:

Buc Nasty
01-27-2011, 01:43 PM
:thumbsdown:

The original should be thought of as a stand-alone movie - forget anything else happened!

Same goes for Heroes season one.

Spiritwalker
01-27-2011, 02:28 PM

The original should be thought of as a stand-alone movie - forget anything else happened!

And Highlander...

The phrase should be changed from .."There can be only one!" to... "There should have been only one!"

Stormhammer
01-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Ummm, no, not quite. One of them is a sister. :sick:

I do remember when news was swirling about that. They still haven't confirmed that for certain, but given their ultra radical liberal nature, it wouldn't surprise me if he went through with it.

EDIT: Okay, yes, he has indeed gone through with it. Confirmed by several news sites.

J.B.
01-28-2011, 12:57 AM

I liked the other 2 movies.

Roy Jones was in the second one. :laugh:

que
02-13-2011, 09:08 AM
i'm excited! i love the original matrix as it's one of my favorite movies. i am down with any new matrix. i think the wachowski's have had enough time to realize the horrible mistakes they made with matrix 2 and 3 and hopefully have good scripts ready this time