PDA

View Full Version : Team Takeover: Bloodstain’s Twitter War With Dana & More

snakerattle79
01-26-2011, 07:36 AM
http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2011/01/team-takeover-bloodstains-twitter-war-with-dana-melvin-manhoef-badr-haris-return-more

Llamafighter
01-26-2011, 12:50 PM
http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2011/01/team-takeover-bloodstains-twitter-war-with-dana-melvin-manhoef-badr-haris-return-more

dude? why would you give these bozos the space on your site?
also add a strong language warning.

I enjoy your site a lot but these guys are idiots.

Chuck
01-26-2011, 03:28 PM

I wouldn't bother posting a reply to him, I doubt he'll answer.

He just comes here to post links about MMA that lead us back to his site. Personally, I'm surprised Nate allows it.

Of his 157 posts since he's been here 139 have been starting a thread with a link to his site. So unless my math is wrong he's only posted 18 times OTHER than putting up a link.

So in a nutshell... 89% of his posts are advertising his site. But hey you could be part of that lucky 11% who knows??? :laugh:

Miss Foxy
01-26-2011, 04:15 PM
I read his posts they are mma related. Who cares if he comes on to chat or not he contributes with mma topics.

Llamafighter
01-26-2011, 05:20 PM

He just comes here to post links about MMA that lead us back to his site. Personally, I'm surprised Nate allows it.

Of his 157 posts since he's been here 139 have been starting a thread with a link to his site. So unless my math is wrong he's only posted 18 times OTHER than putting up a link.

So in a nutshell... 89% of his posts are advertising his site. But hey you could be part of that lucky 11% who knows??? :laugh:

yeah I know, but I figured he comes back for feedback. I actually like his website. This post was garbage and the d-bags in the video were really irritating.

Thanks for the lookout, though, Chuck:)

TENNESSEAN
01-26-2011, 06:27 PM

posting garbage like that is a good way to change his luck. a mod should delete that link, but im not telling cause snitches get stitches where im from.
:laugh:

flo
01-26-2011, 06:49 PM
yeah I know, but I figured he comes back for feedback. I actually like his website. This post was garbage and the d-bags in the video were really irritating.
No kidding. I could only take about 3 seconds before I clicked off. I guess they have no clue how ridiculous they look and sound.

I'm not saying he is this but at a previous blog home, they called people who just posted threads for promoting their own blogs link hos. :laugh:

Chuck
01-26-2011, 08:51 PM
I read his posts they are mma related. Who cares if he comes on to chat or not he contributes with mma topics.
I don't really care one way or the other.. I was just posting the facts.

Thanks for the lookout, though, Chuck:)
I enjoy his site too. It's a pretty decent place to gather your MMA news. :)

posting garbage like that is a good way to change his luck. a mod should delete that link, but im not telling cause snitches get stitches where im from.
:laugh:
I see what you did there. :ninja:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I guess they have no clue how ridiculous they look and sound.
I think they know exactly how they look and sound. With this age of self promoting on the net I think some people feel being absurd is the only way to get noticed.

My .02 anyway.

flo
01-26-2011, 09:18 PM
I think they know exactly how they look and sound. With this age of self promoting on the net I think some people feel being absurd is the only way to get noticed.

That makes it even more pathetic, IMO.

Chuck
01-26-2011, 09:27 PM
That makes it even more pathetic, IMO.

Agreed. Unfortunately it's been a proven method long before Al Gore invented the Internet. :wink:

Llamafighter
01-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Agreed. Unfortunately it's been a proven method long before Al Gore invented the Internet. :wink:

you had to dust that one off before you typed it didn't ya?:w00t:

Chuck
01-26-2011, 09:45 PM
you had to dust that one off before you typed it didn't ya?:w00t:

Been keeping that one locked away for quite a while now brother!!

*sniff* *sniff*.... do you smell Polo???

snakerattle79
01-27-2011, 11:23 PM

the whole thing with Bloodstain and Fahrenheit are just an act, we should focus on their issues about MMA, they're real people and knowledgable fans

Llamafighter
01-28-2011, 02:53 AM
the whole thing with Bloodstain and Fahrenheit are just an act, we should focus on their issues about MMA, they're real people and knowledgable fans

then why do they hide behind characters acting like douche nozzles. I'd listen to their opinions if they didn't act like morons. they alienate 3/4 of their potential audience with this act.

VCURamFan
01-28-2011, 03:22 AM
Haha, Chuck, Llama did get one of those 13%!! :laugh:

Chuck
01-28-2011, 03:55 AM
Haha, Chuck, Llama did get one of those 13%!! :laugh:

He shoots....... He SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: