PDA

View Full Version : Birthday-Palooza

BamaGrits84
01-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Um so my birthday weekend is moved from "gonna be one of the best" to "anything that can top this might be illegal". Dana White, as you all might know if you read my UFC 127 thread, hooked it up with some of my favorite fighters on the card JUST for ME because he knows the ufc's biggest fan's birthday. Well turns out Ben Roethlisberger told his teamates my birthday was the weekend of the Super Bowl so they HAD to get there, and as you all know by barely beating they put on the Jet, the guys all didn't want to let me down! So Saturday morning I'm going to hit the spa and get myself looking like the hottest 27 year old with 2 kids in town and shop 'til I find the perfect outfit that says "It is by birthday so don't dare talk about my fighters or I will try my best to tap you out" and maybe even some shoes that say "if you do talk smack please know i know the attorney general, the da, and WAY too many cops so I am not afraid to show off my tv learned moves" all to wear out to watch the fight with my friends. I might even get me a terrible towel to wave around just to see who has something to say about that! Then Sunday after I head to church to see my favorite folks in the world outside of blood relation and listen to the word of God preached, and maybe take a knee on the alter to ask for forgivness if Saturday gets out of hand, I'm gonna head home and make best Super Bowl party food ever and cheer the Steeler on to victory with my friends who have been bailed out from the night before. :laugh:

OK so I'm really not wild enough for some of that stuff, but I do think Dana hooked me up so I'm going to live it up at Buffalo Wild Wings, I do plan on making 27 look good, I do love my church family, the Steelers are going to win as I eat some yummy food, and this will be one heck of a birthday weekend! :w00t:

Wonder if I can get Ryan Bader to have a wardrobe malfunction for me...:happydancing:

Sorry to spew joy, but I haven't been excited about a birthday in a while!

Primadawn
01-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Hooray! :happydancing:

I will be celebrating with you in similar style here in Missouri! Happy Birthday!!!

Miss Foxy
01-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Have a happy birthday!!! I will be in vegas celebrating the same thing my birthday!! Wow, February 5th is really an awesome day!! Have fun getting dolled up and take some pictures!!!!!!!! :)

BamaGrits84
01-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Have a happy birthday!!! I will be in vegas celebrating the same thing my birthday!! Wow, February 5th is really an awesome day!! Have fun getting dolled up and take some pictures!!!!!!!! :)

we should both tweet bader and let him know a malfunction is a MUST. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
01-25-2011, 10:05 PM
we should both tweet bader and let him know a malfunction is a MUST. :laugh:

I got his autograph.. He made an appearance at my cousins work and my cousin got one for me!! Heck ya!! I love twitter!! I tweet all day!! Tweet tweet!!

BamaGrits84
01-25-2011, 10:14 PM
I got his autograph.. He made an appearance at my cousins work and my cousin got one for me!! Heck ya!! I love twitter!! I tweet all day!! Tweet tweet!!

I haven't checked tweeter in a while but saturday I'm going to see how many retweet I can get for my birthday during the fights so see if you spot any. I have the same user name there.

Miss Foxy
01-25-2011, 10:29 PM
I haven't checked tweeter in a while but saturday I'm going to see how many retweet I can get for my birthday during the fights so see if you spot any. I have the same user name there.

Ok!! I am foxy79_

County Mike
01-25-2011, 10:29 PM
27 DOES look good. Especially when you're my age. :)
Glad you're going to have a wonderful time on your birthday. Enjoy!

TexasRN
01-26-2011, 12:06 PM
That all sounds awesome! :laugh:

~Amy

VCURamFan
01-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Wow, that sounds awesome, Bama! Congrats & WAR STEELERS!!!! :punch: