PDA

View Full Version : Levon and Dane: Territorial War

Tyburn
01-24-2011, 10:05 PM
:laugh:

My Boys wont behave...notice the fight at the start...they posture up to one another snapping their beaks, and then they go to try and pluck feathers from the other bird, I have to break it up before one of them screams...and they do scream...Dane usually starts the fight, but he is smaller, younger, and Levon is an absolute bully...so its usually Dane that ends up screaming...this time he won though :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O3TUBvkuqk

Miss Foxy
01-24-2011, 10:26 PM
:laugh:

My Boys wont behave...notice the fight at the start...they posture up to one another snapping their beaks, and then they go to try and pluck feathers from the other bird, I have to break it up before one of them screams...and they do scream...Dane usually starts the fight, but he is smaller, younger, and Levon is an absolute bully...so its usually Dane that ends up screaming...this time he won though :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O3TUBvkuqk

How the hell do you break up a bird fight? lol.

Bonnie
01-25-2011, 02:58 AM

He just screams louder than them. :laugh: Poor Levon, he's probably bitter after that whole mistaken girl-boy thing with Neezar. It was Neezar who turned out to be a boy, wasn't it? :unsure-1: I'm so confused, there are too many birds to remember, Dave. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
01-25-2011, 03:27 PM
He just screams louder than them. :laugh: Poor Levon, he's probably bitter after that whole mistaken girl-boy thing with Neezar. It was Neezar who turned out to be a boy, wasn't it? :unsure-1: I'm so confused, there are too many birds to remember, Dave. :laugh:

Thanks Bonnie.. At work I can't access the videos he posts.. Lol. Yes, way too many birds to remember!!

Tyburn
01-25-2011, 04:55 PM

If they are in the cage I spray the pair with water from a spray bottle. If they are outside I usually move my hands towards them and they flutter away. making a loud noise or shouting at them also works. something to break their train of thought :laugh:

Tyburn
01-25-2011, 04:57 PM

:laugh: not quite...Bev was put with Levon to mate...but she was actually a He...and so I then got Neezar who was a female, but the two were very unsuccessful in the breeding department. :unsure-1:

Miss Foxy
01-25-2011, 05:00 PM
If they are in the cage I spray the pair with water from a spray bottle. If they are outside I usually move my hands towards them and they flutter away. making a loud noise or shouting at them also works. something to break their train of thought :laugh:

Lol.. You have your hands full with them two.. Wow sounds like when my kids are fighting.. I have to intercept!! :ninja:

Tyburn
01-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Lol.. You have your hands full with them two.. Wow sounds like when my kids are fighting.. I have to intercept!! :ninja:

then right at the end of the video, Wyman screamed because Jens bit his tail feathers....he was standing on a perch higher then Jens and his tail feather was in Jens face...so Jens decided to snip at the tail feather with his beak LOL.