Steelers Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again !!!!!!
:):happydancing: :happydancing:

rockdawg21
01-24-2011, 03:25 AM

Here we go again !!!!!!
Crazy stuff, I thought they were going to blow it!

JavierDLC
01-24-2011, 03:45 AM
Crazy stuff, I thought they were going to blow it!

Tell me about it I got nervous after the safety! :)

logrus
01-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Just one problem....

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss173/djcarsey83/Cuts/RodgersAaron2.png

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc366/mbarentz/clay-matthews-wallpaper-5.jpg

Ok I lied, two very big problems....

JavierDLC
01-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Just one problem....

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss173/djcarsey83/Cuts/RodgersAaron2.png

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc366/mbarentz/clay-matthews-wallpaper-5.jpg

Ok I lied, two very big problems....

Their Five minutes of fame are almost Over! No problem :laugh:

Miss Foxy
01-24-2011, 05:20 PM

Here we go again !!!!!!

Congrats on your team Javi!! I wanted the Jets to win I love Mark Sanchez.. Being that USC is my team he was our quarterback so I have a lotta love for him and his team. But oh well.. Toast! :)

logrus
01-25-2011, 05:06 PM
Their Five minutes of fame are almost Over! No problem :laugh:

Thats funny considering I have heard the same thing from every sports annalist. First we were suppose to lose to Vick cause he would run all over us, Then I heard Ryan was going to throw all over us, and the Bears, the Bears never tried in that week 16 game ya know. lol.

I give my boys props and McCart a whole lotta credit. They made it to the S.B with 0 run game the whole season, a decimated defense and a joke of a coverage team.

#7 better worry, no way his 130 yrds passing will beat us and I dont see Marsh doing a 141 yrd rushing on us.

VCURamFan
01-25-2011, 05:28 PM
It's the Stairway to Seven, baby!!

I think it's impressive that the Steelers started playing the prevent defense at the end of the 1st half (once they were up 24-0) & still managed to get out with the W.

logrus
01-25-2011, 06:25 PM
It's the Stairway to Seven, baby!!

I think it's impressive that the Steelers started playing the prevent defense at the end of the 1st half (once they were up 24-0) & still managed to get out with the W.

Probably why it was a lot closer then it should have been.

JavierDLC
01-25-2011, 07:21 PM
Thats funny considering I have heard the same thing from every sports annalist. First we were suppose to lose to Vick cause he would run all over us, Then I heard Ryan was going to throw all over us, and the Bears, the Bears never tried in that week 16 game ya know. lol.

I give my boys props and McCart a whole lotta credit. They made it to the S.B with 0 run game the whole season, a decimated defense and a joke of a coverage team.

#7 better worry, no way his 130 yrds passing will beat us and I dont see Marsh doing a 141 yrd rushing on us.

So you are actually a real GB fan?? :scared0015: Or You liked them this season because they have been playing good?

I thought you guys didn't exist?
I have only ever met one person in my 25 years of living who was a GB fan and that was back in 2000.

LOL

rockdawg21
01-25-2011, 10:53 PM
So you are actually a real GB fan?? :scared0015: Or You liked them this season because they have been playing good?

I thought you guys didn't exist?
I have only ever met one person in my 25 years of living who was a GB fan and that was back in 2000.

LOL
There are 4 groups of fans I've seen in any major city I've visited/lived:

- Raiders (damn thugs!)
- Packers (so cheesy)
- Steelers (the loudest/most obnoxious fans on the planet!)
- Cowboys (:sick:)

JavierDLC
01-26-2011, 06:33 AM

- Raiders (damn thugs!)
- Packers (so cheesy)

LoL yeah I can be loud at times :)

Obnoxious? Yup just read my posts lol :laugh:

VCURamFan
01-26-2011, 04:26 PM

- Raiders (damn thugs!)
- Packers (so cheesy)
Ya darn tootin' baby!!! :happydancing:

Miss Foxy
01-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Ya darn tootin' baby!!! :happydancing:

Halla!!!!!! Where's Bill @ he loves the Raiders too!!! Raider Nation!! My 2nd team.. My Saints were awful this year..:blink:

rockdawg21
01-26-2011, 09:39 PM
LoL yeah I can be loud at times :)

Obnoxious? Yup just read my posts lol :laugh:
rockdawg21 likes this...:laugh:

:happy0159: This is the closest I can get to a "like" button! :sad:

mikthehick
01-27-2011, 04:17 PM
packers and that's all i'm gonna say

VCURamFan
01-27-2011, 04:57 PM

Haha, welcome back, Kim! :laugh:

logrus
02-07-2011, 06:38 AM

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 mikthehick !!!!!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh297/dworkinffxi/ept_sports_nfl_experts-294147056-1297049709.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh297/dworkinffxi/badcd.gif

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh297/dworkinffxi/DaChamp.gif

JavierDLC
02-07-2011, 07:44 AM
LoL Get of the Bandwagon!!!! Were have all this so called Gizzeheads been all this years?

Not even when Farve was in the team did they have fans....now all of a sudden everyone loves them????

Next year they won't even make it to the play offs and we will be back to win the Superbowl :wink:

ERStettin
02-07-2011, 08:08 AM
LoL Get of the Bandwagon!!!! Were have all this so called Gizzeheads been all this years?

Not even when Farve was in the team did they have fans....now all of a sudden everyone loves them????

Next year they won't even make it to the play offs and we will be back to win the Superbowl :wink:

Titletown, USA......13 NFL championships for the Packers to the Steelers 6? Public school here but that is less than half of what Green Bay has done, yes? :sign0081: :wink:

Everyone knows who the greatest NFL franchise of all time is. They don't wear black and gold either. :tongue0011:

It isn't called the Chuck Knoll trophy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Super_Bowl_29_Vince_Lombardi_trophy_at_49ers_Famil y_Day_2009.JPG/448px-Super_Bowl_29_Vince_Lombardi_trophy_at_49ers_Famil y_Day_2009.JPG

logrus
02-07-2011, 10:41 AM

Figured youd forget what I said a few weeks ago so I copied it and put it up there for you..

Chuck
02-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Hey if you're actually a Packer fan then more power to you. Congrats. But lets keep it real here. The Steelers gave up 21 points off of turnovers and STILL had a chance to win it in the closing seconds. We almost made Super Bowl history by coming back from an 18 point deficit. I'm proud of our effort but not our performance.

Hat's off to GB for capitalizing on our mistakes and putting points on the board. They made the plays when they needed to and that's what Championship teams do.

I don't know that I could call them the greatest franchise ever but I think they are on a short list that would obviously include the Steelers.

I have nothing but respect for the Packers, the organization and their fans.

Congrats!!!

rearnakedchoke
02-07-2011, 03:15 PM
wasn't lucky for christina aguiliera .. she couldn't even sing the anthem correctly .. LOL

ERStettin
02-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Hey if you're actually a Packer fan then more power to you. Congrats. But lets keep it real here. The Steelers gave up 21 points off of turnovers and STILL had a chance to win it in the closing seconds. We almost made Super Bowl history by coming back from an 18 point deficit. I'm proud of our effort but not our performance.

Hat's off to GB for capitalizing on our mistakes and putting points on the board. They made the plays when they needed to and that's what Championship teams do.

I don't know that I could call them the greatest franchise ever but I think they are on a short list that would obviously include the Steelers.

Congrats!!!

Well this ought to be good. I am interested to hear who you think is the greatest NFL franchise ever if it is not the Packers?

We have had the greatest football coach of all time (Lombardi), the greatest team ever 60's Packers (played in 6 NFL championship games in 8 years, won 5 of them and the first two Super Bowls), and the most NFL championships....13.

We also know who is better between the Packers and the Steelers as well.

Just saying

Go Pack Go!

BTW, the Packers created those turnovers and took advantage of them. Props to the Steelers for coming back but in the end, it is who wins and the Packer franchise is the best at doing that in NFL history.

ERStettin
02-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Not sure if this will copy correctly here or not. Going to try.

Franchise↓ NFL Championships↓ AFL Championships↓ AAFC Championships↓ Super Bowls↓ Total†↓
Green Bay Packers# 9 4 13
Chicago Bears 8 1 9
Cleveland Browns 4 4[6] 8
New York Giants 4 3 7
Pittsburgh Steelers 6 6
Washington Redskins 2 3 5
Dallas Cowboys 5 5
San Francisco 49ers 5 5
Detroit Lions 4 4
Indianapolis Colts 3 2 5
Oakland Raiders 1 3 4
Philadelphia Eagles 3 3
St. Louis Rams 2 1 3
New England Patriots 3 3
Arizona Cardinals 2 2
Canton Bulldogs* 2 2
Kansas City Chiefs 3 1 2
Buffalo Bills 2 2
Tennessee Titans 2 2
Denver Broncos 2 2
Miami Dolphins 2 2
Akron Pros* 1 1
Cleveland Bulldogs* 1 1
Frankford Yellow Jackets* 1 1
Providence Steam Roller* 1 1
New York Jets 1 1 1
San Diego Chargers 1 1
Baltimore Ravens 1 1
New Orleans Saints 1 1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 1
Minnesota Vikings 1 1

logrus
02-08-2011, 12:00 AM

Congrats!!!

This was one of those games where you figured whomever could get the key stops on defense was going to win the game. It just so happens the Packers were the better defense last night.

For some reason it seemed like Ben was off the whole night even prior to the knee getting tweaked, not only that but they really did abandon the run game pretty much even though they had some success with it. On the other side Rogers was simply better, he put the ball where it had to be and relied on his receivers to get it done,

J.B.
02-08-2011, 12:12 AM
Logrus is a legit cheesehead...I can vouch for him.

Congrats Logrus...Rodgers is animal. :wink:

JavierDLC
02-08-2011, 12:37 AM
This was one of those games where you figured whomever could get the key stops on defense was going to win the game. It just so happens the Packers were the better defense last night.

For some reason it seemed like Ben was off the whole night even prior to the knee getting tweaked, not only that but they really did abandon the run game pretty much even though they had some success with it. On the other side Rogers was simply better, he put the ball where it had to be and relied on his receivers to get it done,

I agree with you Logrus No shame in losing against the Packers :cry:
We had a great comeback but fell short.:sad:

Bonnie
02-08-2011, 01:12 AM

The Packers definitely came out strong with their defense. They could have had, I think, at least 2, maybe three more TDs if not for those two or three bumbles; but they kept it together for the win. And I agree, the Steelers seemed to be off their game. His knee must not have been too tweaked, he made that run right after. I was wondering if it was just a ruse after that. If he was going to start running with the ball, I wanted them to tackle him and take him down hard. Clay Matthews did a good job I thought of trying to watch for that.