PDA

View Full Version : When is somthing ...

Spiritwalker
01-23-2011, 05:01 PM
like a thread...locked.. and unlocked.. so that a person can insult me.. and then locked again.. so I can not respond?

Amy locked a thread.. and she has never (publicly) taken any side.... so no fault there..

Thank you Amy. For obvious reasons I couldnt lock it myself without setting of Spiritwalkers paranoia that I am out to get him

Where have I ever posted that you were out to get me? Show me.

You couldn't "get me" if you tried..

All you try to do is get a last word in, so you can claim some type of victory.

Sorry .. for me.. to have a disagreement stopped is stopped.. not stopped and then one side get's to throw another verbal insult and walk away...

Rev
01-23-2011, 07:12 PM
That was kind of a crappy thing to do.

Chris F
01-23-2011, 07:25 PM
If they insulted you NateR usually good about removing the insult are allowing you a rebuttal. So PM NateR. Also PM the person you felt insulted you since your comment is probably for them alone. If they have you blocked than they are not woth your time any how.

TexasRN
01-23-2011, 07:58 PM
I haven't privately taken sides either. I locked a thread that was going no where. Dave is a mod and mods can post in any thread whether it is locked or not. I do not police mods. PM Nate your question/concern/issue.

~Amy

NateR
01-23-2011, 09:09 PM
like a thread...locked.. and unlocked.. so that a person can insult me.. and then locked again.. so I can not respond?

Mods and admin can post in locked threads and view deleted comments. It's just how the permissions are set up. However, the mods shouldn't be abusing that power and taking shots a people who aren't allowed to respond.

Conversely, maybe if you stopped dragging your little pissing-match with Dave into one thread after another, then this kind of thing wouldn't be happening. You even hijack your own threads with this nonsense and it's getting tiresome. What is this bizarre obsession you have with Dave?

Miss Foxy
01-23-2011, 10:35 PM
I can see both of you being childish.. You are very expressive about it and Tyburn is as well. Both of you just end it and shut up. Who cares who's on who's side?! Really!!! Get over it and move on.. Love Melissa. ps/// Please spend your Sunday with loved ones or doing something for the world instead of poking at each other!!

Neezar
01-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Why is this in the politics section? :unsure-1:

:laugh:

Jonlion
01-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Glad the thread was locked as i had some burners to throw in there regarding Britian losing its balls and us all being snotty!

We are not and here is proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvP7Jv8rUK4&feature=related

Neezar
01-23-2011, 10:59 PM

Amy locked a thread.. and she has never (publicly) taken any side.... so no fault there..

Where have I ever posted that you were out to get me? Show me.

You couldn't "get me" if you tried..

All you try to do is get a last word in, so you can claim some type of victory.

Sorry .. for me.. to have a disagreement stopped is stopped.. not stopped and then one side get's to throw another verbal insult and walk away...

Glad the thread was locked as i had some burners to throw in there regarding Britian losing its balla and us all being snotty!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Neezar
01-23-2011, 11:01 PM
British Family Guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMfCG6nn1w&feature=related

VCURamFan
01-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Glad the thread was locked as i had some burners to throw in there regarding Britian losing its balls and us all being snotty!

Hahaha, I love Drive-By Arguments! It's one of my favorite Family Guy throw-away jokes. :laugh:

Jonlion
01-23-2011, 11:19 PM
HA HA Neezar - I thought about using that one as well!

VCU - one of the best jokes on Family Guy. Apparantlly Seth McFarlane made that joke a while ago and brought it into this episode.

What I respect about Family Guy is that it does take on everyone.

Spiritwalker
01-23-2011, 11:26 PM
I haven't privately taken sides either.

~Amy

Didn't mean to imply you had.. sorry my error/

Neezar
01-23-2011, 11:28 PM
British argument

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKtde2g-938

"If we are going to have an argument then I'm going to win it."

TexasRN
01-23-2011, 11:31 PM
Didn't mean to imply you had.. sorry my error/

I wasn't sure if that was the implication or not so I clarified my position. I don't close threads or intervene as a mod very often at all and I don't want anyone to ever think I am abusing my power.

~Amy

Spiritwalker
01-24-2011, 12:26 AM
I wasn't sure if that was the implication or not so I clarified my position. I don't close threads or intervene as a mod very often at all and I don't want anyone to ever think I am abusing my power.

~Amy

As a mod.. I don't see any abuse... but you are a woman.. a hot one at that.. you abuse your power in that realm all the time.. whether you know it or not :)

Tyburn
01-24-2011, 01:32 AM
No Comment :)

Chris F
01-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Oh yeah I can pee further than all of you and I am always right so del wiht it.

JK I had to same soething. NateR cannot say pissing contest and Me not say something. That is like someoen saying boobies and county mike not saying anything. Love ya all.

County Mike
01-24-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm glad the hen-house quarrel was locked but it was pretty shady of Dave to throw in his last bits afterwards.

There should be a way to lock individuals out of specific threads. That way, when Dave and Spirit start chirping at each other, they can each be locked out so the entire thread isn't taken over with their old-lady bickering.

Crisco
01-24-2011, 01:24 PM
I believe a cage fight is in order but to keep it fair spirit cannot use the dim mok

Spiritwalker
01-24-2011, 02:10 PM
I believe a cage fight is in order but to keep it fair spirit cannot use the dim mok

DimMok.. really really REALLY tuff to do... I have seen a few demonstrations of this and to really pull something off.. your opponet would need to be standing still..

Better still.. think of the ripple effect.. if you want to hit a pressure point.. FORGET about.. nailing it.. just hit the general area..the right way (angle, cutting/crushing/vibration... and you will get the ripples... Granted.. there are some people that I have met that could do it..but I am not that good.. maybe one day...

TCM buddy.. TCM....

County Mike
01-24-2011, 02:40 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtz4eyULyrDrpbhSwl4ymlq62v6p7uY EOcZp9ARrBj5Sb2VqcY&t=1

Keeeee Yahhhh!

rearnakedchoke
01-24-2011, 03:03 PM

what in the hell is a dim mack?

TENNESSEAN
01-24-2011, 03:18 PM

its a myth

Spiritwalker
01-24-2011, 03:19 PM

Dim Mak has become "Death Touch".. but that's pretty much a farce...

In a nutshell it really comes from the use of acupuncture/pressure to hurt rather than heal..

Tyburn
01-24-2011, 03:59 PM
:laugh:its a myth

Spiritwalker
01-24-2011, 04:15 PM
its a myth

What is has become to be known for is a myth... in part.

To walk up to someone and "touch them" on the next.. and keep going.. like walking through a shopping center... and have them not know that they have been touched.. sure.. goofy movie stupid...

The five point palm-exploding heart technique? Movie Fantasy.

But to... say... hit someone in certain way.. to say cause bleeding around the heart... or lacerate the liver... that's a different story.. but obviously these people know that they have been hit.. if they do not seek medical attention.. and die...say in their sleep... that's how the "myth" portion was started.. IMO

Miss Foxy
01-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Why is this in the politics section? :unsure-1:

LMAO!! :laugh:

flo
01-24-2011, 05:53 PM

its a myth

This thread is hilarious. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

TENNESSEAN
01-24-2011, 08:20 PM
What is has become to be known for is a myth... in part.

To walk up to someone and "touch them" on the next.. and keep going.. like walking through a shopping center... and have them not know that they have been touched.. sure.. goofy movie stupid...

The five point palm-exploding heart technique? Movie Fantasy.

But to... say... hit someone in certain way.. to say cause bleeding around the heart... or lacerate the liver... that's a different story.. but obviously these people know that they have been hit.. if they do not seek medical attention.. and die...say in their sleep... that's how the "myth" portion was started.. IMO

i dont understand why it takes years of meditation and a good chi to hit someone really hard in the right spot.

i took a knee to the gut one time, put me in the hospital for a month. had surgery and still dont piss just right. the guy that kick me didnt know any martial arts he just kicked really hard:laugh:

County Mike
01-24-2011, 09:45 PM
i dont understand why it takes years of meditation and a good chi to hit someone really hard in the right spot.

i took a knee to the gut one time, put me in the hospital for a month. had surgery and still dont piss just right. the guy that kick me didnt know any martial arts he just kicked really hard:laugh:

That's the martial art I prefer. Caveman warrior. Hit 'em hard. Hit 'em often. They'll be too beat up to hit you back with any effectiveness.

CAVEMAN
01-24-2011, 10:05 PM
That's the martial art I prefer. Caveman warrior. Hit 'em hard. Hit 'em often. They'll be too beat up to hit you back with any effectiveness.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Hilarious, but true!

Llamafighter
01-24-2011, 10:43 PM

man I just remembered that story you told us at UFC 98. ouch

Rev
01-25-2011, 01:17 AM
I got punched in the eye REALLY hard one time, and i thought i couldnt pee straight. Turns out the eye injury just had my aim off to the right.

Mom was not happy.

Spiritwalker
01-25-2011, 01:20 AM

It doesn't.

And that's part of the fun of it, you don't have to hit hard. Just how to hit...

ANYONE can KO anyone... but how often do you see to "equal fighters" going at it...in a street fight?

and had you had some, maybe things would have been a bit different..

Spiritwalker
01-25-2011, 01:21 AM

Same thing.. if you are out weighed by 50lbs...and 5 inches... how do you think that would go?

flo
01-25-2011, 01:50 AM

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/gaa.png

I got punched in the eye REALLY hard one time, and i thought i couldnt pee straight. Turns out the eye injury just had my aim off to the right.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/gaa.png http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/gaa.png

TMI!! TMI!!

Spiritwalker
01-25-2011, 02:08 AM

That makes you the aggressor... how do you handle the guy that you didn't see coming.

Try the martial art of the common dog..

You go to pet a dog.. it seems nice.. wagging the tail and such....

Your hand gets close.. what does the dog do when it goes to bite??

Does it move your hand out of the way to get to your throat?? Nope.. it shreds your freaking hand, or lower arm.... hmmmm

You take that knowledge.... you combine it with a little basic math, some self confidence, some awareness and what do you have.... Some bozo that just tried to hurt you..now has a "dead" arm.. and then you move from the arm to the neck and head..

and you don't even have to aim.. just gross motor motions...

Bonnie
01-25-2011, 02:26 AM

Mom was not happy.

County Mike
01-25-2011, 11:32 AM
That makes you the aggressor... how do you handle the guy that you didn't see coming.

Try the martial art of the common dog..

You go to pet a dog.. it seems nice.. wagging the tail and such....

Your hand gets close.. what does the dog do when it goes to bite??

Does it move your hand out of the way to get to your throat?? Nope.. it shreds your freaking hand, or lower arm.... hmmmm

You take that knowledge.... you combine it with a little basic math, some self confidence, some awareness and what do you have.... Some bozo that just tried to hurt you..now has a "dead" arm.. and then you move from the arm to the neck and head..

and you don't even have to aim.. just gross motor motions...

Thank you Mr. Expert Everything.

You know, you really have a way of taking something meant in fun, and turning it into a big "I know better" pissing contest. No wonder you and Dave can never end a discussion.

Spiritwalker
01-25-2011, 11:59 AM

You know, you really have a way of taking something meant in fun, and turning it into a big "I know better" pissing contest. No wonder you and Dave can never end a discussion.

I am hardly "Mr. Expert Everything". I didn't say "I know better". Just explaining why I said what I said.

County Mike
01-25-2011, 12:15 PM
I am hardly "Mr. Expert Everything". I didn't say "I know better". Just explaining why I said what I said.

If it was only this one topic, I wouldn't have bothered to reply but you do it throughout the board. Don't worry. You're not the only one.

Spiritwalker
01-25-2011, 12:16 PM
If it was only this one topic, I wouldn't have bothered to reply but you do it throughout the board. Don't worry. You're not the only one.

Sorry, but I don't see that I do that.

TENNESSEAN
01-25-2011, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=Spiritwalker;149187]It doesn't.

And that's part of the fun of it, you don't have to hit hard. Just how to hit...

ANYONE can KO anyone... but how often do you see to "equal fighters" going at it...in a street fight?

and had you had some, maybe things would have been a bit different..[QUOTE]

doubt it, the guy was my best friend, we where goofing off. Trust me I had it coming.

Crisco
01-25-2011, 02:23 PM
I like Karate

Twinsmama
01-25-2011, 02:24 PM

:laugh::laugh: so true

the peeing contest made me laugh again thinking of rev's story!!:laugh::laugh:

Spiritwalker
01-25-2011, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=Spiritwalker;149187]It doesn't.

and had you had some, maybe things would have been a bit different..[QUOTE]

doubt it, the guy was my best friend, we where goofing off. Trust me I had it coming.

Well.. there is that..:laugh:

Spiritwalker
01-25-2011, 02:29 PM

I guess I am just being blind... I don't see that at all. If it's a subject I know something about, sure I will talk about it, and even argure points.. but I never claimed to be an expert.

County Mike
01-25-2011, 03:00 PM
I guess I am just being blind... I don't see that at all. If it's a subject I know something about, sure I will talk about it, and even argure points.. but I never claimed to be an expert.

My caveman comment about "hit 'em hard, hit 'em often" was a joke. It didn't really need 3 replies about how ineffective it would actually be against a skilled fighter or if caught by surprise. Maybe it's just your ability to recognize a joke vs a serious comment. Either way, it's very similar to me making a joke about England and having Dave write a 3-page history report to prove my joke inaccurate.

TENNESSEAN
01-25-2011, 03:17 PM
My caveman comment about "hit 'em hard, hit 'em often" was a joke. It didn't really need 3 replies about how ineffective it would actually be against a skilled fighter or if caught by surprise. Maybe it's just your ability to recognize a joke vs a serious comment. Either way, it's very similar to me making a joke about England and having Dave write a 3-page history report to prove my joke inaccurate.

but karate is more than that! if you were attacked by a dog, you would wish you had some karate:laugh:

DonnaMaria
01-25-2011, 04:50 PM
I don't have to know karate or anything. I can give the Sicilian evil eye.:ninja:

The mal occhio! If I want to hurt/kill/drive someone insane, all I have to do is give them the mal occhio and they DIE or go insane! :ninja: INSTANTLY!!!! ......or in about 10-20 years. :ninja:

my dad gave a guy the mal occhio and he DIED yesterday!!!!!

He was 93 years old and my dad gave him the mal occhio 20 years ago.....BUT IT STILL WORKED!

I have the power. I don't need no stinkin karate! :ninja:

Miss Foxy
01-25-2011, 05:35 PM
If it was only this one topic, I wouldn't have bothered to reply but you do it throughout the board. Don't worry. You're not the only one. Yup I know everything when it comes to hating on gsp and loving Chael..:laugh:

VCURamFan
01-25-2011, 05:37 PM
I don't have to know karate or anything. I can give the Sicilian evil eye.:ninja:

The mal occhio! If I want to hurt/kill/drive someone insane, all I have to do is give them the mal occhio and they DIE or go insane! :ninja: INSTANTLY!!!! ......or in about 10-20 years. :ninja:

He was 93 years old and my dad gave him the mal occhio 20 years ago.....BUT IT STILL WORKED!

The funny thing is that your explanation of the mal occhio sounds eerily similar to the explanation of the dim mak that gets thrown around on the intra-webs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bonnie
01-25-2011, 05:38 PM

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Primadawn
01-25-2011, 06:55 PM

ooOOOoooo! I gotta get me some o'dat! :laugh:

flo
01-25-2011, 07:37 PM

LOL, me too! Especially the "Mom was not happy".

:rotfl:

flo
01-25-2011, 07:40 PM

DonnaMaria, you're too much! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was feeling kind of blah this morning but reading this thread made me laugh out loud...

Crisco
01-26-2011, 02:28 PM
If frank Dux competed in the UFC he would have been champ.

Just sayin

County Mike
01-26-2011, 02:29 PM
If frank Dux competed in the UFC he would have been champ.

Just sayin

True Dat. He could fight blind and even smash any specific brick.

Neezar
01-26-2011, 02:30 PM
But he couldn't do the crane.

Crisco
01-26-2011, 02:37 PM
But he couldn't do the crane.

pfft the crane is for fags

rearnakedchoke
01-26-2011, 02:53 PM
True Dat. He could fight blind and even smash any specific brick.

and take a coin outta your hand, switch it with another before you could even close your hand .. then take your girl and beat you in kung fu masters

Chris F
01-26-2011, 08:05 PM

I know its the truth. People tell me all the time why they always get terrified whenever I simply give the "The Look" It must be that sicilian eye thing. Now I am worried some of them will die now. :)

Miss Foxy
01-26-2011, 08:06 PM
I know its the truth. People tell me all the time why they always get terrified whenever I simply give the "The Look" It must be that sicilian eye thing. Now I am worried some of them will die now. :)

I aint scared..:ninja: Takes more than some eye thing to scare me buddy.. lol..

Chris F
01-26-2011, 08:10 PM

It is more powerful from the female gender. I bet Donna Marie would get the record for fasest KO if she simply looked at them in the stare down and when the bell rings BAM they fall down.

Miss Foxy
01-26-2011, 08:24 PM
It is more powerful from the female gender. I bet Donna Marie would get the record for fasest KO if she simply looked at them in the stare down and when the bell rings BAM they fall down.

Ya right..I highly doubt that... LOL.. My mother is the meanest and I would have stare downs with her then get whooped all the time..Everyone always says I should have been a boy.. I have umm guts for better words! The only woman I fear is cyborg.. Geesh she gives me the creeps...

TexasRN
01-26-2011, 08:58 PM

Oooh, the mal ojo......In Texas we had to be very careful when looking at babies or we'd be accused of giving them the "mal ojo". Those mamas would get MAD! :laugh: I also learned that you have to touch the baby if you compliment him/her or your compliment is a curse. Oh and Vicks Vapor Rub needs to go on the bottom of your feet if you are sick.

~Amy

Miss Foxy
01-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Oooh, the mal ojo......In Texas we had to be very careful when looking at babies or we'd be accused of giving them the "mal ojo". Those mamas would get MAD! :laugh: I also learned that you have to touch the baby if you compliment him/her or your compliment is a curse. Oh and Vicks Vapor Rub needs to go on the bottom of your feet if you are sick.

~Amy

They say when you see a baby and you think he/she is cute you touch the child if not the child will get sick.. lol.. Mexicans I tell ya! :wink:

DonnaMaria
01-26-2011, 11:38 PM

oh they will..........they will die.........:ninja:

it might take 20....40...50 years maybe.....but it WILL happen!

DonnaMaria
01-26-2011, 11:40 PM

Oh I stare em down buddy......real fast........I knock them out good!:ninja:

And if that doesn't work......I kill em with KINDNESS!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

TexasRN
01-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Oh I stare em down buddy......real fast........I knock them out good!:ninja:

And if that doesn't work......I kill em with KINDNESS!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

So evil!!!! :laugh:

~Amy

DonnaMaria
01-27-2011, 03:34 PM
So evil!!!! :laugh:

~Amy

yup.....killing em with kindness is SUPER evil..........it takes longer but it works..........

I used it on my former superintendent...............he's gone now...........:ninja:

and he doesn't even know what hit him..............:ninja:

Chuck
01-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Not trying to stir the pot here but I do find 2 things interesting....

like a thread...locked.. and unlocked..
This question was never actually answered. I've asked it before and never really gotten an answer either.

Nobody is or really can question a Mod's authority on here and that's ok. This isn't a democracy and everyone on here understands and accepts that but sometimes it's hard to find any logic in why or how a thread gets locked. I've seen threads VERY heated and never get locked and I've seen threads that were fairly tame get locked. I've seen threads locked and unlocked by different MOD's and I've seen threads locked and MOD's continue to post to get their last word in (although not recently).

So if there is a standard out there it would probably help the members if we actually knew what it was. Compliance is a lot easier if you know the rules. :)

I locked a thread that was going no where.

But that certainly can't be the litmus test for locking a thread can it? Not only is it amazingly subjective but I have seen countless threads "go nowhere and never get locked. So how do you all decide? :huh:

DonnaMaria
01-27-2011, 08:49 PM
So........

"To lock or NOT to lock.............THAT is the question............."

sorry.......just being goofy.............:arrowthruhead:

anyway..............

I think it can't help but be subjective. I don't know if there can be a hard fast rule when it comes to locking a thread. It has to be done on a case by case basis...........kind of like parenting. There are grey areas.

BUT I probably don't know what I'm talking about. ..........lol

Tyburn
01-27-2011, 08:56 PM
I think it can't help but be subjective. I don't know if there can be a hard fast rule when it comes to locking a thread. It has to be done on a case by case basis...........kind of like parenting. There are grey areas.

QFT

Miss Foxy
01-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Turn the gosh dang page already the thread was locked... Amy is not conspiring with Tyburn nor doing his dirty work for him...Nor does she have to explain for that much!! Take it to the PM this ishh is annoying..

Chuck
01-27-2011, 09:12 PM
So........

"To lock or NOT to lock.............THAT is the question............."

sorry.......just being goofy.............:arrowthruhead:

anyway..............

BUT I probably don't know what I'm talking about. ..........lol

Subjective to a point sure... but as parents you and I still have standards we use to guide our decision making right? The decision to discipline or not discipline should never be subjective. I think to what degree we actually discipline is. Time out vs. spanking for example... Our rules or standards dictate what behavior we discipline, our grace, mercy or being "subjective" determines to what degree.

My.02 anyway. :wink:

Turn the gosh dang page already the thread was locked... Amy is not conspiring with Tyburn nor doing his dirty work for him...Nor does she have to explain for that much!! Take it to the PM this ishh is annoying..
You do realize you don't have to click on every thread right? :huh:

Miss Foxy
01-27-2011, 09:14 PM

Subjective to a point sure... but as parents you and I still have standards we use to guide our decision making right? The decision to discipline or not discipline should never be subjective. I think to what degree we actually discipline is. Time out vs. spanking for example... Our rules or standards dictate what behavior we discipline, our grace, mercy or being "subjective" determines to what degree.

My.02 anyway. :wink:

You do realize you don't have to click on every thread right? :huh:
Your point is?

Jonlion
01-27-2011, 11:08 PM
I am glad the thread was locked.

When I see nonsense like accusing Britain of cowardice and all us snotty.

Well its gets dumb and if either or anyone wants to go through that with me personally I'll rebuff them personally.

DonnaMaria
01-27-2011, 11:29 PM
And the teeth thing! Don't forget the teeth!

For the record, all the Brits that I know/have known have had absolutely lovely teeth! No complaints from me in the teeth/tooth department! And oral health is very important to me!!! :)

Don't sweat it Jon! It's because of the accent thing. American women just SWOON over the accent! That's why there is all the hate from the fellas!

Miss Foxy
01-27-2011, 11:30 PM

For the record, all the Brits that I know/have known have had absolutely lovely teeth! No complaints from me in the teeth/tooth department! And oral health is very important to me!!! :)

Don't sweat it Jon! It's because of the accent thing. American women just SWOON over the accent! That's why there is all the hate from the fellas!

+1!!!!! I can vouch for the teeth!! I also love Boston accents!! Ouch!! Oh and of course COUNTRY accents.. Halla!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like Aussie or French accents.. Yuck!

Jonlion
01-27-2011, 11:57 PM

ha ha to be fair the bad teeth thing does have some credence just not with me!

DonnaMaria
01-28-2011, 12:05 AM
ha ha to be fair the bad teeth thing does have some credence just not with me!

well I think you can find bad teeth anywhere.....

have you ever been to a Walmart in south jersey?! :blink: you would think that we don't sell toothbrushes in this country........:blink:

County Mike
01-28-2011, 03:26 AM

Well its gets dumb and if either or anyone wants to go through that with me personally I'll rebuff them personally.

Dang! You Brits sure are sensitive. :tongue0011:

Jonlion
01-28-2011, 07:27 AM
County,

I am still laughing at you being schooled on be a fan of "Caveman Martial Arts".

I was going do a Dave and explain to you in no less than 3 pages why it is a deficient martial art -you idiot! :wink:

flo
01-28-2011, 09:03 AM
well I think you can find bad teeth anywhere.....

have you ever been to a Walmart in south jersey?! :blink: you would think that we don't sell toothbrushes in this country........:blink:

OMG, I'm dying here!

DonnaMaria, Tracy was right, you have really livened things up!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

County Mike
01-28-2011, 11:52 AM
County,

I am still laughing at you being schooled on be a fan of "Caveman Martial Arts".

I was going do a Dave and explain to you in no less than 3 pages why it is a deficient martial art -you idiot! :wink:

I sitll think the caveman way will work. Unless, of course, I'm attacked by a dog. Or possibly someone bigger. Or possibly if it's a surprise attack. In any of those cases, I guess I'll need some karate. Otherwise, I'm good. :)

VCURamFan
01-28-2011, 12:51 PM
I sitll think the caveman way will work. Unless, of course, I'm attacked by a dog. Or possibly someone bigger. Or possibly if it's a surprise attack. In any of those cases, I guess I'll need some karate. Otherwise, I'm good. :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Spiritwalker
01-28-2011, 02:23 PM

Go back and read... I never called all Brits snotty or cowards... just a select group.

rearnakedchoke
01-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Why hasn't a mod locked this thread?

County Mike
01-28-2011, 03:12 PM

This is one of the only threads getting some posts.

Crisco
01-28-2011, 03:30 PM

SISSY

DonnaMaria
01-28-2011, 04:13 PM

Probably because it's pointless and silly, but not harmful.

and it actually MIGHT go somewhere........maybe by page 8........

DonnaMaria
01-28-2011, 04:14 PM
woops.....already passed 8.

Maybe by page 12!

rearnakedchoke
01-28-2011, 04:29 PM
Probably because it's pointless and silly, but not harmful.

and it actually MIGHT go somewhere........maybe by page 8........

yeah, i was kidding .. and got called a sissy for it .. LOL ... oh well ...

VCURamFan
01-28-2011, 05:17 PM

Only sissies make jokes!! :punch:

Crisco
01-28-2011, 05:53 PM

Now your a whiner...

Quit while your a head.

Spiritwalker
01-28-2011, 05:56 PM

That was pretty funny... you sissy...

County Mike
01-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Now your a whiner...

Quit while your a head.

He's a head? What are you? A leg?

rearnakedchoke
01-28-2011, 06:11 PM
nice .. i like this ... haha

Primadawn
01-28-2011, 06:58 PM

BAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!:laugh:

Jonlion
01-29-2011, 01:08 PM
Go back and read... I never called all Brits snotty or cowards... just a select group.

Alright - fair enough buddy! Some most definetly are.

jon

DonnaMaria
01-29-2011, 05:43 PM

Well for the record I want to say that rearnakedchoke is NOT a sissy and he's NOT a whiner..........

he takes everything I give him without a complaint.............EVER..........:ninja:

so there. .............................

hahahahahahaah!!! NOW the thread will get locked!!!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bonnie
01-29-2011, 07:58 PM

Something is definitely afoot. :laugh:

DonnaMaria
01-29-2011, 09:38 PM

:laugh: Bonnie! You are the clever girl!!! I love it!:)

flo
01-29-2011, 10:07 PM

G-R-O-A-N :wink:

:laugh: Bonnie! You are the clever girl!!! I love it!:)

Same here! :happydancing:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-30-2011, 06:18 PM
It's to bad the thread got derialed and locked as it could have been an intresting discussion about free speach!

Neezar
10-31-2013, 04:09 PM
Not trying to stir the pot here but I do find 2 things interesting....

This question was never actually answered. I've asked it before and never really gotten an answer either.

Nobody is or really can question a Mod's authority on here and that's ok. This isn't a democracy and everyone on here understands and accepts that but sometimes it's hard to find any logic in why or how a thread gets locked. I've seen threads VERY heated and never get locked and I've seen threads that were fairly tame get locked. I've seen threads locked and unlocked by different MOD's and I've seen threads locked and MOD's continue to post to get their last word in (although not recently).

So if there is a standard out there it would probably help the members if we actually knew what it was. Compliance is a lot easier if you know the rules. :)

But that certainly can't be the litmus test for locking a thread can it? Not only is it amazingly subjective but I have seen countless threads "go nowhere and never get locked. So how do you all decide? :huh:

I can't speak for the guys but for me, it's all about what day it is.

Neezar
10-31-2013, 04:13 PM

SISSY

Now your a whiner...

Quit while your a head.

BAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!:laugh:
:laugh: We were great back then!

VCURamFan
10-31-2013, 04:25 PM

:laugh: We were great back then!
Neezie, why are you trolling the archives today??? :frantics:

rearnakedchoke
10-31-2013, 04:29 PM
Neezie, why are you trolling the archives today??? :frantics:

wow .. all this thread resurrection today ... i gotta get in on this action ...

Tyburn
10-31-2013, 07:36 PM

I wouldnt know. I quit coz the webmaster was out to get me...and called me names...like Anti-American :tongue0011:

Back then I was so Tjaty! :happydancing: