PDA

View Full Version : Hu Jintao makes US State Visit

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen of America...Hu Jintao, The President of The Peoples Republic of China is in your midst for a four day visit. :unsure:

Secretary of State, Mrs Hillary Clinton said she didnt want a cold war style meeting between Hu Jintao and Barack Obama.

He arrived and was met by Vice President Joe Biden, then he went to Washington and was given a State Banquet (its customary, nothing special, after all Jintao did the same for Obama when he visited China) but apparently all did not go to well. The speaker of the House John Boehner refused to go to the meal with the Chinese. He wasnt alone Mitch McConnell decided to avoid the meal also.

Now the Chinese are a fast growing culture, expected to be Co-Superpowers within the next five years alongside the United States...and then if nothing changes, to surpass her towards the end of the decade. The loans and money between the two cultures means that China actually own a lot of US debt now apparently.

Hu Jintao said that both cultures must respect each other as equals. Begrudingly he said (but only when pushed) that China might have to tackle human rights issues. Barack said, when directly asked by a journalist if the United States was really comfortable with the expansion of China, that he does not fear the rise of a peaceful china, and believes it is good for the world. He thanked China for their part in trying to calm the air with North Korea recently.

Apparently a HUGE something like 45Billion Dollar trade import/export deal was signed or something.

So Barack Obama and Hu Jintao seem to be getting on.

Pity the same can not be said for Hu Jintao and Congress (mindue, I suppose the same could be said for Barack Obama and Congress since the Health Reform and Mid Term punishment :laugh: ) The Senate are not happy about the Currency situation in China....though exactly what their boggle is about that I dont know. They claim that China is manipulating its currency or something to make the US debt worse. It didnt help that on the eve of the visit, Harry Reid decided to make his views known about the "dictator" Hu Jintao. (who I might add is expected to be President of China for no more then another two years...one needs to remind Mr Reid that dictators dont generally give in to ellections...) so poor Mr Jintao was attacked by both parties over Human Rights, the Currency issues, and told that he was a bully towards other nations in his region. (noone listend to Clinton then obviously)

the problem is now that The United States of America are begining to looose the power to actually force the Chinese to do anything. Their economy will grow, and they will almost certainly become a super power whether they change their human rights agenda or not. Capitol Hill may have to get used to the idea that being friends with China is not a matter of choice, but a matter of survival and consistancy if they wish to remain the power they have become in the last Century.

Being mean to Hu Jintao in their Parliament is unlikely to make a Culture that thrives on the upmost respect, even for your enemy, change its ways, despite the oratory of Barack Obama who has kinda become the Tony Blair of American Politics...impressive, flashy...but incapable and unbelieved by most...including his own administration

The tour continues...

Crisco
01-20-2011, 06:46 PM
that guy

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 06:50 PM
that guy

which do you like less...the islamists, or the chinese :huh:

:laugh:

Crisco
01-20-2011, 07:21 PM
which do you like less...the islamists, or the chinese :huh:

:laugh:

I hate chinese and Islamic ideologies :) not their people.

My best friend is egyption :)

And I believe I hate Islam more.

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 08:46 PM
I hate chinese and Islamic ideologies :) not their people.

My best friend is egyption :)

And I believe I hate Islam more.

Well...you didnt say **** the chinese you said **** him...so I assumed, logically by that, that you were talking about Hu Jintao, not Chinese culture in general.

there is a lot of good things about Chinese culture...the biggest being their attitude to discipline and work ethic. You havent seen anyone work until you watch an Oriental (and really, anyone from south east asia, not just Chinese) actually work hard at something

they put the entire western world to shame...I've NEVER seen workers close to them. 100percent, non stop, without breaks, without complaints, impeccable service. Its within the culture of that area of the world...its what has led them to be masters of export, masters of most production, be it technology, or textiles.

Islamic culture isnt all bad either. Their art, and their architecture is quite stunning...and I like Islamic Womens dress (not to wear myself obviously) but the colours and the quality and the beauty and effort that goes into it. Some how they always look radiently at their best.

I had a lot of Islamic Female friends at University...and in Bradford, right next to the campus is a big shop, called Bombay Stores...and in it is all types of jewlrey and cloth and fabric, to make your own outfits...delightful. on special occasions we would all go and examine the fineities in that store. I think I have a video of when I went to it actually LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf_tOQkWbKE (well the outside at the end of the last leg of the University tour LOL)

Crisco
01-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Well...you didnt say **** the chinese you said **** him...so I assumed, logically by that, that you were talking about Hu Jintao, not Chinese culture in general.

there is a lot of good things about Chinese culture...the biggest being their attitude to discipline and work ethic. You havent seen anyone work until you watch an Oriental (and really, anyone from south east asia, not just Chinese) actually work hard at something

they put the entire western world to shame...I've NEVER seen workers close to them. 100percent, non stop, without breaks, without complaints, impeccable service. Its within the culture of that area of the world...its what has led them to be masters of export, masters of most production, be it technology, or textiles.

Islamic culture isnt all bad either. Their art, and their architecture is quite stunning...and I like Islamic Womens dress (not to wear myself obviously) but the colours and the quality and the beauty and effort that goes into it. Some how they always look radiently at their best.

I had a lot of Islamic Female friends at University...and in Bradford, right next to the campus is a big shop, called Bombay Stores...and in it is all types of jewlrey and cloth and fabric, to make your own outfits...delightful. on special occasions we would all go and examine the fineities in that store. I think I have a video of when I went to it actually LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf_tOQkWbKE (well the outside at the end of the last leg of the University tour LOL)

You mean the ones not forced to dress like ninjas?

Miss Foxy
01-20-2011, 08:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf_tOQkWbKE (well the outside at the end of the last leg of the University tour LOL) Usually those are affiliated with Hindi women.. Totally different.

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 09:26 PM
You mean the ones not forced to dress like ninjas?

:laugh: yes :laugh:

You know that these Islamic Women are really quite naughty Crisco...they are not allowed to talk with boys...much less white boys :laugh: but out of the house, who was to know.

one of them left University to go get married, an arranged marriage, from someone she had never even met. Another one was not altogther too clever, she fell pregnant, and was treated a bit like an outcast because she wasnt married (obviously she got married before the kid was born) another I am still in contact, she was allowed to choose who she wanted to marry, she married a Scot who had recently converted to Islam, they now live somewhere in the more safe parts of the middle east...I think Oman, but I could be wrong.

They all had mobile phones...and they all use facebook type social networking sites...again...I dont think they are allowed to...but providing they arent seen by their Brothers, or Cousins, and provided they dont do it in the house of their parents...they will try, and be successful at getting away with all sorts.

IMHO they arent half as innocent as they make out...at least not the british born ones anyway. Heck...I could even write to them (what they did with the letters I wrote I dont know...but they would have been in a lot of trouble if anyone else had come across them)

Islamic men I am less well aquainted with. I met several of her boyfriends. one seemed nice enough, the other...well, he seemed to be the more permanent. Someone she had chosen, someone acceptable by the family, and someone who could begrudgingly keep a secret like "I associate myself with him" She wanted us to be good friends, but it wasnt going to happen. He felt threatened by my presence, couldnt understand why she would want to be near other men if she loved him...the bonding excercise was supposed to be a trip to the cinema. but she was with us both at all times...made us sit next to each other...and then afterwards was the awkward moment when she nipped to the loo and it was just he and me.

He refused to meet me again after that. Though he did not ban her from seeing me, she wouldnt have taken that from him, she would have dumped him...eventually I guess she did. His name was Ehsan...I liked to call him Emu :laugh: I dont think that helpped matters :laugh:

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Usually those are affiliated with Hindi women.. Totally different.

they all seem to get the fabric from the same places :laugh: I dont discriminate, I love them all. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
01-20-2011, 09:29 PM
they all seem to get the fabric from the same places :laugh: I dont discriminate, I love them all. :laugh:

Either do I considering i am 1/4 Jordanian.We have the prettiest women.. BTW.. I look nothing like em!! :laugh: My sister does.. She has the pretty green eyes..

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Either do I considering i am 1/4 Jordanian.We have the prettiest women.. BTW.. I look nothing like em!! :laugh: My sister does.. She has the pretty green eyes..

See with women, I prefer Sparkles, or luxury type fabrics for westerners....and Islamic style dress for almost everyone else....African women need to wear colours that compliment their skin tones (so its not so much fabric as colour, whereas its fabric for the former) and the Far East...well I dont have a preference as to what they wear...they can dress normally.

of course my sisters hate the sort of clothing that I think they would look good in :cry: Tiffany isnt too bad...I bought her clothes for her Birthday and she actually liked them...but Rosy is impossible...unfortunately, she is the high flying business woman...and oddly, I'm afraid a trowser suit would truely be her height....Tiffany gets away with wearing anything because she is so beautiful...

I assume you know what my Sisters look like? or were you not around when I last posted pictures LOL:laugh:

Miss Foxy
01-20-2011, 09:49 PM
See with women, I prefer Sparkles, or luxury type fabrics for westerners....and Islamic style dress for almost everyone else....African women need to wear colours that compliment their skin tones (so its not so much fabric as colour, whereas its fabric for the former) and the Far East...well I dont have a preference as to what they wear...they can dress normally.

of course my sisters hate the sort of clothing that I think they would look good in :cry: Tiffany isnt too bad...I bought her clothes for her Birthday and she actually liked them...but Rosy is impossible...unfortunately, she is the high flying business woman...and oddly, I'm afraid a trowser suit would truely be her height....Tiffany gets away with wearing anything because she is so beautiful...

I assume you know what my Sisters look like? or were you not around when I last posted pictures LOL:laugh:
Post some pics I do not recall viewing them.. I love when Hindi women get married how pretty their clothes are!! Omg beautiful..