PDA

View Full Version : Banned in Britain: Pastor Terry Jones

Spiritwalker
01-20-2011, 11:00 AM
While I don't actually agree with the decision.. since he and his group never did anything... only threatened.... They guy has to realize that his rights don't extend to other countries...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/01/19/britain.terry.jones/index.html?hpt=T2

London (CNN) -- Britain has denied entry to the Florida pastor who said last year that he was "praying about" whether to burn Qurans to protest the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

"The government opposes extremism in all its forms which is why we have excluded Pastor Terry Jones from the UK," (something about this comment doesn't sit well with me.. I don't know exactly what it is.. but there is something... maybe it's the "don't be different" attitude that comes to mind when reading that...)

.......a Home Office spokesperson said in a statement. "Numerous comments made by Pastor Jones are evidence of his unacceptable behaviour."

Jones vowed to take legal action to change the decision. "Just as a human being, I believe it is restrictive, against my right to travel, against my right to my opinion, to express my opinion, against basic principles of freedom of religion and freedom of speech," he said in a telephone interview.

He said he had planned to go to Britain February 9 and to spend a week to 10 days there with his church group. He has been invited to speak at several rallies in England and do book signings, he said.

Jones, the pastor of Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, threatened last September to burn the Quran. "We have firmly made up our mind, but at the same time, we are definitely praying about it," Jones had told CNN.

But he changed his mind after his proposal drew sharp criticism from Muslims around the world and from U.S. officials. Gen. David Petraeus, the U.S. commander in Afghanistan, said the burning of Islam's holy books "could cause significant problems" for American troops overseas.

His book, "Islam Is of the Devil," is ranked at number 960,762 by

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 11:53 AM
we took the burning Qurans thing very seriously last year. He wont never be welcomed here...he may not have burned them...but inspired by him several in bradford were said to have actually done it. Bradford is a tension ridden city between the minority whites...and all the islamic brits.

rockdawg21
01-20-2011, 12:31 PM
LOL, good for Britain.

NateR
01-20-2011, 12:31 PM
He wont never be welcomed here...

So, are you saying that he will eventually be welcomed there? Or that he will never be welcomed there? Your double negative makes it difficult to understand what you are saying.

Crisco
01-20-2011, 02:43 PM
I'm tired of this whole muslim fad

adamt
01-20-2011, 03:25 PM
sounds to me like britain has lost her balls and is scared of the satanists

did they deport and ban everyone involved in this (http://www.breitbart.tv/radical-muslim-protesters-burn-us-flag-outside-embassy-in-london/)

or this (http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail.asp?pp_cat=17&art_id=47238&sid=14133889&con_type=1)

or this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamist_demonstration_outside_Danish_Embassy_in_L ondon_in_2006)

Primadawn
01-20-2011, 03:39 PM
So, are you saying that he will eventually be welcomed there? Or that he will never be welcomed there? Your double negative makes it difficult to understand what you are saying.

:laugh:
NateR is the Grammar PoPo! :ninja:

Bonnie
01-20-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm tired of this whole muslim fad

a fad is generally considered a fleeting behavior whereas a trend is considered to be a behavior that evolves into a relatively permanent change.

Haven't they taken over a lot of Europe. Looks like we're next. :wink:

Spiritwalker
01-20-2011, 04:18 PM

did they deport and ban everyone involved in this (http://www.breitbart.tv/radical-muslim-protesters-burn-us-flag-outside-embassy-in-london/)

or this (http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail.asp?pp_cat=17&art_id=47238&sid=14133889&con_type=1)

or this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamist_demonstration_outside_Danish_Embassy_in_L ondon_in_2006)

Well said sir... well said.

Crisco
01-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Haven't they taken over a lot of Europe. Looks like we're next. :wink:

Much like the Nazi's we'll get tired of placating them eventually...

If their not the army of the anti-christ that is.

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 05:07 PM

:laugh: sorry...its northern speak...It wont ever....but somehow its become wont never LOL...I think it came about for emphasis...but unfortunately it is a double negative.

I suppose if the Government Administration changes a different Government who didnt have to deal with the problem when it happened might think differently.

it also depends I guess on where he wants to go in the UK. London, Bradford, and Leicster are three places he should be banned from if he is alowed entry IMHO.

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 05:10 PM

No...its not just Islamists its almost everyone. Once they are in the Country, our Government...and this goes back at least to 1997....has seemed almost powerless to get rid of anyone, from hate mongers, to asylum seekers, to illegal immigrants.

its nothing short of incompetance.

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Much like the Nazi's we'll get tired of placating them eventually...

the US actively ignored Nazi Germany...and only entered the war when attacked by them indirectly via the Empire of Japan....

...if thats anything to go by...America will never act...in the situation which you brought up America does nothing until she is directly attacked.

with infiltration there is no direct attack. Therefore that "pearl harbour" moment will never come.

Crisco
01-20-2011, 05:32 PM
the US actively ignored Nazi Germany...and only entered the war when attacked by them indirectly via the Empire of Japan....

...if thats anything to go by...America will never act...in the situation which you brought up America does nothing until she is directly attacked.

with infiltration there is no direct attack. Therefore that "pearl harbour" moment will never come.

It did on 9/11

but Islam played innocent brilliantly.

Crisco
01-20-2011, 05:36 PM

And actually the U.S most likely would have ignored Germany too if it could have but I believe Germany declared war on the U.S. when we declared on Japan not the U.S. declaring against Germany.

Tyburn
01-20-2011, 08:00 PM
And actually the U.S most likely would have ignored Germany too if it could have but I believe Germany declared war on the U.S. when we declared on Japan not the U.S. declaring against Germany.

December 11th 1941, the United States of America Declaired war on Germany. I have no idea who declaired war on who first. :laugh:

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 01:55 AM
The States declared war on on Germany...AFTER Germany declared war on the US..

On December 8, 1941 the United States Congress declared war upon the Empire of Japan in response to that country's surprise attack on Pearl Harbor the prior day.

On December 11, 1941, the United States Congress declared war upon Germany, in response to that nation's declaration of war following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Its official title was "Joint Resolution Declaring That a State of War Exists Between The Government of Germany and the Government and the People of the United States and Making Provisions To Prosecute The Same, 11 December 1941".

Text of the declaration

JOINT RESOLUTION Declaring that a state of war exists between the Imperial Government of Japan and the Government and the people of the United States and making provisions to prosecute the same.

Whereas the Imperial Government of Japan has committed unprovoked acts of war against the Government and the people of the United States of America: Therefore be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the United States and the Imperial Government of Japan which has thus been thrust upon the United States is hereby formally declared; and the President is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the United States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Imperial Government of Japan; and, to bring the conflict to a successful termination, all the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the United States

Whereas the Government of Germany has formally declared war against the Government and the people of the United States of America:

Text of the declaration
Therefore be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the United States and the Government of Germany which has thus been thrust upon the United States is hereby formally declared; and the President is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the United States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Government of Germany; and, to bring the conflict to a successful termination, all of the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the United States.

Approved, December 11, 1941, 3:05 p.m., E.S.T

On December 11, 1941 the United States Congress passed the Joint Resolution Declaring That a State of War Exists Between The Government of Italy and the Government and the People of the United States and Making Provisions to Prosecute the Same, thereby declaring war against Italy. It also declared war upon Germany that same day.

Text of the declaration
Whereas the Government of Italy has formally declared war against the Government and the people of the United States of America

Therefore be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the United States and the Government of Italy which has thus been thrust upon the United States is hereby formally declared; and the President is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the United States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Government of Italy; and, to bring the conflict to a successful termination, all of the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the United States

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 11:35 AM
The States declared war on on Germany...AFTER Germany declared war on the US..

On December 8, 1941 the United States Congress declared war upon the Empire of Japan in response to that country's surprise attack on Pearl Harbor the prior day.

On December 11, 1941, the United States Congress declared war upon Germany, in response to that nation's declaration of war following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Its official title was "Joint Resolution Declaring That a State of War Exists Between The Government of Germany and the Government and the People of the United States and Making Provisions To Prosecute The Same, 11 December 1941".

Text of the declaration

Whereas the Government of Germany has formally declared war against the Government and the people of the United States of America:

Text of the declaration

On December 11, 1941 the United States Congress passed the Joint Resolution Declaring That a State of War Exists Between The Government of Italy and the Government and the People of the United States and Making Provisions to Prosecute the Same, thereby declaring war against Italy. It also declared war upon Germany that same day.

Text of the declaration

I liked your first post...the one you deleted better...that began "not exactly" :wink:

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 12:19 PM
I liked your first post...the one you deleted better...that began "not exactly" :wink:

Care to share all the posts that you delete?? There is a word for people like you... it's not really a nice word.. should I post that and then delete it?

I remember my history, but I thought that we went first.. but that was not correct, once I did some basic digging I found I was wrong. Guess what.. I make various mistakes all the time.. but unlike some.... I learn from my mistakes...

So every time I make an error, and I catch my own mistake.. (at work, in my knowledge, dojo, father.. whatever..) I fix it.. and rarely repeat it..

If someone else points out a mistake I make.. I am the first to admit an error... again.. unlike some people... and I do not make the mistake again.. at all...

So did you like pointing out that I made a mistake.. that I corrected on my own, once I realized it?

Or are you just pointing out that you can read deleted posts?

Or are you just trying to be your snotty Brit self, that you do so easily?

no matter the choice.. it's pretty clear your pretty shallow and petty.

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 12:21 PM
December 11th 1941, the United States of America Declaired war on Germany. I have no idea who declaired war on who first. :laugh:

Pick up a book and figure it out.. or search the Internet.. or enjoy your ignorance

Rev
01-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Care to share all the posts that you delete?? There is a word for people like you... it's not really a nice word.. should I post that and then delete it?

I remember my history, but I thought that we went first.. but that was not correct, once I did some basic digging I found I was wrong. Guess what.. I make various mistakes all the time.. but unlike some.... I learn from my mistakes...

So every time I make an error, and I catch my own mistake.. (at work, in my knowledge, dojo, father.. whatever..) I fix it.. and rarely repeat it..

If someone else points out a mistake I make.. I am the first to admit an error... again.. unlike some people... and I do not make the mistake again.. at all...

So did you like pointing out that I made a mistake.. that I corrected on my own, once I realized it?

:jaw-dropping::yikes::Whistle:
holy cow that happened fast!! lol

Crisco
01-21-2011, 04:35 PM
:jaw-dropping::yikes::Whistle:
holy cow that happened fast!! lol

Yea that escalated really quickly.

Rev
01-21-2011, 04:39 PM
yeah, I got whiplash watching that.
It was funny though. kinda
the whole, "snotty Brit" thing made me laugh.

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Sorry, but his comment about the post I deleted is just really lame..

He implies that I was hiding a mistake.. yet in another thread he complains about posts being id a different language.. yet his own signature is in a foreign language..

Dave is pretty much the height of... well... a specific type of person that it would not be nice to say....

When he tries to take a dig at me.. I have 0 tolerance.

I pretty much leave him alone.. but for that backhanded comment.. no sorry..

I have no doubt that he is off whinning to someone.. or will be soon..

I have rarely said anything negative about anyone here.. I have had heated disagreements with a few, but I do try to be respectful... except for Dave.. my record backs me up on that.. why would I be "mean" to just Dave...

Do I love him.. heh... no...

Do I hate him... hardly.. it's a forum, come on... hard to really HATE someone on a BBS...

Just not not going to tolerate his childish comments...

Miss Foxy
01-21-2011, 04:55 PM

He implies that I was hiding a mistake.. yet in another thread he complains about posts being id a different language.. yet his own signature is in a foreign language..

Dave is pretty much the height of... well... a specific type of person that it would not be nice to say....

I have rarely said anything negitive about anyone here.. I have had heated disagreements with a few, but I do try to be respectful... except for Dave.. my record backs me up on that.. why would I be "mean" to just Dave...

Do I hate him... hardly.. it's a forum, come on... hard to really HATE someone on a BBS...

Your entitled to your feelings Spirit...I can see why you are upset, but Dave tries to be funny and sometimes it rubs the wrong way. I don't think his intentions were to make fun, but I could be wrong.. Wanna know something? The person who cares for me and treats me better than anyone ever is British so I get offended. I think its just a Dave and Spirit thing not all Brits are like that. I know you probably reacted in anger so I don't wanna preach.. And believe me if I had a penny for everytime I wanted to call someone out on here I would be rich.. In the end it's all politics baby..

Rev
01-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Are you kidding me? Its all Brits!! just kidding, I dont know them all.

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Your entitled to your feelings Spirit...I can see why you are upset, but Dave tries to be funny and sometimes it rubs the wrong way. I don't think his intentions were to make fun, but I could be wrong.. Wanna know something? The person who cares for me and treats me better than anyone ever is British so I get offended. I think its just a Dave and Spirit thing not all Brits are like that. I know you probably reacted in anger so I don't wanna preach.. And believe me if I had a penny for everytime I wanted to call someone out on here I would be rich.. In the end it's all politics baby..

Sorry to have offended.. glad you have someone like that, not matter the country of birth..

Most Brits I have met.. pretty snotty.. but of course they could just be reacting to me.. :Whistle:

Some rather cool.. some not... just plain ol peoples.. I really have no hate for the English people.. but the Royal Family.. that is another matter...

But some English.. wow.. I have never met a group of people that are so "stuck up" and condesending to everyone.. even without cause... it's amazing...

Also one of my best est buddies with I was in my late teens' early 20's was British.. and "we got on famously"...

Miss Foxy
01-21-2011, 05:06 PM
Sorry to have offended.. glad you have someone like that, not matter the country of birth..

Most Brits I have met.. pretty snotty.. but of course they could just be reacting to me.. :Whistle:

Some rather cool.. some not... just plain ol peoples.. I really have no hate for the English people.. but the Royal Family.. that is another matter...

But some English.. wow.. I have never met a group of people that are so "stuck up" and condesending to everyone.. even without cause... it's amazing...

Also one of my best est buddies with I was in my late teens' early 20's was British.. and "we got on famously"...

Lol.. I like that "famously!" haha... I am just trying to diffuse the situation.. Hope its working and thanks for acknowledging my feelings..

Rev
01-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Lol.. I like that "famously!" haha... I am just trying to diffuse the situation.. Hope its working and thanks for acknowledging my feelings..

Hush Girl!!! get out the way and let'em scrap!!
Just kidding yall.

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 05:09 PM

I also noted that you called me "baby"... :wub:

No situation to diffuse... just acknowledging the reason for saying what I did.

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 05:37 PM

I didnt delete it. YOU DID...but I can still read deleted posts AFTER they have been deleted.

You didnt make any mistake in that post either. I dont know why you deleted it, when the one I quoted was almost exactly the same, except in reply to me, rather then to Crisco....although perhaps thats exactly why you deleted it. Couldnt be seen dead dissagreeing with someone who is dissagreeing with me:laugh:

thats just sad :laugh:

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 05:44 PM

I have rarely said anything negative about anyone here.. I have had heated disagreements with a few, but I do try to be respectful... except for Dave.. my record backs me up on that.. why would I be "mean" to just Dave...

you act just like a drama queen all the time. Most of the time you take some big post ive made an analyse it line by line feedback as if your life depended on squeezing out as much criticism, or disbelief, or rudeness, or dissagreement as you possibly can. :laugh:

You do foolish things like insinuating that I delete posts for example....what lies when you...and any other moderator can see exactly who deleted that post. But anything to cause a scene.

You say im the once being childish...well at least I'm not lier...that really IS childish :mellow:

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 05:48 PM
I didnt delete it. YOU DID...but I can still read deleted posts AFTER they have been deleted.

You didnt make any mistake in that post either. I dont know why you deleted it, when the one I quoted was almost exactly the same, except in reply to me, rather then to Crisco....although perhaps thats exactly why you deleted it. Couldnt be seen dead dissagreeing with someone who is dissagreeing with me:laugh:

thats just sad :laugh:

ok.. [insert mean name here].. I was referring to posts that you make and then delete.. sorry you can't understand the inference...

If you had read the whole thing you would have seen the error...

Why bring up what I delete?? That's my point. That's why I asked you those three questions.. and sadly the answer to any is pretty much the same.

I could really care less who disagrees with you. Other than the fact to tell them good job.. and don't hurt Dave's feelings... Cause we all know how "sensetitive" you are.

And I have backed you up in the past, when someone was saying you were wrong.. but actually right.. but I guess you just don't remember that do you?

Rev
01-21-2011, 05:48 PM
He also called you a "snotty Brit" Dave.
quick, punch him in the mouth!!!

Crisco
01-21-2011, 05:49 PM
Moral of thread?

Crisco wins

Rev
01-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Moral of thread?

Crisco wins

is your name crisco because you are a GSP fan?
Im just saying!!!

County Mike
01-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Moral of thread?

Crisco wins

Zing!

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 05:55 PM
you act just like a drama queen all the time.

hahahahahahahahaha... that's funny coming from you...hahahahahahahah

Most of the time you take some big post ive made an analyse it line by line feedback as if your life depended on squeezing out as much criticism, or disbelief, or rudeness, or dissagreement as you possibly can. :laugh:

Not because my life depends on it.. just cause there is so much to go through.. I would hate to miss out...

You do foolish things like insinuating that I delete posts for example....what lies when you....

I didn't say that you deleted my post.. I said Care to share all the posts that you delete?? .. meaning yours...

and any other moderator can see exactly who deleted that post. But anything to cause a scene.

Of all the moerators here.. you are the least of...

You say im the once being childish...well at least I'm not lier...that really IS childish :mellow:

I dont recall saying that you are childish... I called you.. a snotty Brit... pretty shallow and petty

If you mean liar... then you are sadly mistaken.. very sadly... mistaken... and just plain very sad...

If you did mean lier... I would like to see the example of that..

sorry.. don't know which you actually meant.. liar or lier.. your spelling is much worse than mine.

[EDIT] BTW... lier = equals snotty british word

Crisco
01-21-2011, 05:56 PM
is your name crisco because you are a GSP fan?
Im just saying!!!

i did some time in prison...

I don't wanna talk about it

Spiritwalker
Moral of thread?

Crisco wins

Pretty accurate.

Spiritwalker

Did you grease like GSP???

Just sayin.....

County Mike
01-21-2011, 05:59 PM

You too? HNIC

Rev
01-21-2011, 06:10 PM

Oh, so you are a GSP fan!!!
"Oh no he didnt!"

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 06:14 PM
ok.. [insert mean name here].. I was referring to posts that you make and then delete.. sorry you can't understand the inference...

If you had read the whole thing you would have seen the error...

Why bring up what I delete?? That's my point. That's why I asked you those three questions.. and sadly the answer to any is pretty much the same.

I could really care less who disagrees with you. Other than the fact to tell them good job.. and don't hurt Dave's feelings... Cause we all know how "sensetitive" you are.

And I have backed you up in the past, when someone was saying you were wrong.. but actually right.. but I guess you just don't remember that do you?

I dont delete my own posts. I edit...and if I wanted to erase completely I would edit to just leave a smile. but thats not very often.

...and no, I dont remember you ever supporting me.

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 06:15 PM
Sorry that your memory is going.

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 06:16 PM
He also called you a "snotty Brit" Dave.
quick, punch him in the mouth!!!

He doesnt mean snotty...he means posh...and thats alright...because I am posh. I admit to being a tad bit up myself sometimes :laugh: there is no point in hiding it :laugh:

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Sorry that your memory is going.

perhaps its a repressed memory :laugh: or perhaps it happened many moons ago before you started to want to attack me in every thread. I mean, there was a time when you were on here but never used to really interact with me. then suddenly, everytime I posted, you quoted, and would reply to every single sentance I put almost. :blink:

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 06:19 PM
hahahahahahahahaha... that's funny coming from you...hahahahahahahah

Not because my life depends on it.. just cause there is so much to go through.. I would hate to miss out...

I didn't say that you deleted my post.. I said Care to share all the posts that you delete?? .. meaning yours...

Of all the moerators here.. you are the least of...

I dont recall saying that you are childish... I called you.. a snotty Brit... pretty shallow and petty

If you mean liar... then you are sadly mistaken.. very sadly... mistaken... and just plain very sad...

If you did mean lier... I would like to see the example of that..

sorry.. don't know which you actually meant.. liar or lier.. your spelling is much worse than mine.

[EDIT] BTW... lier = equals snotty british word

:laugh: CASE IN POINT :laugh:

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 06:20 PM
He doesnt mean snotty...he means posh...and thats alright...because I am posh. I admit to being a tad bit up myself sometimes :laugh: there is no point in hiding it :laugh:

No. I mean Snotty -

snotty [ˈsnɒtɪ] (considered vulgar)
adj -tier, -tiest
1. dirty with nasal discharge
2. Slang contemptible; nasty
3. snobbish; conceited

[EDIT] I don't think you are "nasty".

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 06:22 PM
perhaps its a repressed memory :laugh: or perhaps it happened many moons ago before you started to want to attack me in every thread. I mean, there was a time when you were on here but never used to really interact with me. then suddenly, everytime I posted, you quoted, and would reply to every single sentance I put almost. :blink:

The dam can only hold back so much water...

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 06:22 PM
No. I mean Snotty -

snotty [ˈsnɒtɪ] (considered vulgar)
adj -tier, -tiest
1. dirty with nasal discharge
2. Slang contemptible; nasty
3. snobbish; conceited

[EDIT] I don't think you are "nasty".

Snobbish is another word for posh :rolleyes::laugh:

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 06:25 PM
The dam can only hold back so much water...

:blink: well I do appologise that all my water gave you a dam breaking episode :blink:

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Snobbish is another word for posh :rolleyes::laugh:

And did I call you snobbish? No.

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 06:27 PM
And did I call you snobbish? No.

I took it from your definition of "snotty" which you so kindly provided for us all :rolleyes:

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 06:31 PM
I took it from your definition of "snotty" which you so kindly provided for us all :rolleyes:

It also says...

1. dirty with nasal discharge2. Slang contemptible; nasty
3. snobbish; conceited

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 06:37 PM
It also says...

1. dirty with nasal discharge2. Slang contemptible; nasty
3. snobbish; conceited

well, if you only meant those, why did you write all the rest also :huh:

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 06:43 PM
well, if you only meant those, why did you write all the rest also :huh:

The same reason you choose to target the only one in the definition that you find appealing...

actually I wrote none of them.. i copied them from a dictionary.

[EDIT] it's also the full definition of the word. It fits.

Crisco
01-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Zing!

Nice back up partner

County Mike
01-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Nice back up partner

Had to break up the hen house quarrel between Tyburn and Spiritwalker.

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 07:01 PM
actually I wrote none of them.. i copied them from a dictionary.

:rolleyes:

Tyburn
01-21-2011, 07:01 PM
the hen house quarrel

Spiritwalker
01-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Had to break up the hen house quarrel between Tyburn and Spiritwalker.

huh?? You said something? :wink:

TENNESSEAN
01-21-2011, 08:06 PM
i think daves winning this one!

Crisco
01-21-2011, 08:46 PM
i think daves winning this one!

It's already been established that I won.

TENNESSEAN
01-21-2011, 09:03 PM
It's already been established that I won.

oh im sorry, i only read the cat fight post, sw and tyburn are both named dave right? see what i did there?

Spiritwalker
01-22-2011, 03:13 AM
oh im sorry, i only read the cat fight post, sw and tyburn are both named dave right? see what i did there?

David.. never Dave... Spiritwalker... SW.. David.. any of those.. please..

I actually have no problem answering to "Hey Dufus".. from certain people.. But that is a select few...

And no.. "Dave/David" has nothing to do with anything on the BBS....

Spiritwalker
01-22-2011, 03:41 AM
My issue with Tyburn in this thread. is only that he wanted to go outside of the norm.. and say .. "Hey I like what you posted in the post that you deleted.."

Well.. what I posted was wrong...which was why I deleted it...

For him to bring it up...fairly.... lame...

And then to try and change the point I made to something it wasn't... Lamer still

Some people.. do like to go out of their way to appear that they are better than others.. when actually they have the least experience.. most closed minded views... try to impose their thoughts as "gospel"...and like to pass judgment on others...

All of those are traits in people that I loath....

Granted.. some people can be very right.. and some can be very wrong.. and those change all the time.. for instance..

Nate (in my opinion).. at one time was being VERY closed minded.. without giving pause as to why "x" person... was thinking.. reason "Y"....

but as I read through the posts of the thread.. I began to understand why he was saying the stuff he was saying...

Did I agree... HELL NO.. but given his background and from what I understood of his past.. I could understand why he thought that way... and who was I to say that his life experiences did not justify the way he was thinking.. No one.. that's who...

Dave has in the past ... offended me personally, privately and publicly, on many topics I hold very close to me.. and when I reply..."x".. he basically says.. "You don't understand".. when the truth of the matter is that.. no.. actually.. he doesn't understand.. and has never tried to..

"oh no... your wrong.. America is "X".. no matter how you slice it...."

"Oh no.. your wrong.. God means this.. you just don't understand religion"

"Oh no gays are wrong.. you just don't understand"...

crap like that is what keeps people from enjoying a 24/7 Ramones block party...

Life.. religion.. government.. personal tastes.. all that stuff...

are a matter of perspective... and for anyone to say.. "Your wrong" about a personal belief.. thought.. is piss poor thinking...

To quote Henry Rollins..."If you and I disagree over something.. great.. that makes life interesting.. but what can we disagree on that will make us want to throw rocks at each others heads" "think about that" .

Now I am not talking about FACTS (2+2=4).... but religion.. that is a BIG one...

Hating someone...cause they are "different".. BS.. very few people are different than others...

Hitler thought he was right...
Gandhi thought he was right..
China thinks that they are right..
Bush thought he was right..
Obama.. thinks he is right..
Baptists think that they are right...
Jews think that they are right..
Israel thinks they are right..

How about instead of concentrating on who is right.. and who is wrong.. we try and look at what we have in common...

Joe Rogan said in a comedy show.. how can the Palestinians and the Israelite s fight each other when they look EXACTLY alike... you know.. he has a point...

And when Dave likes to say.. "nope your wrong..." it saddens me..but that is nothing new.. many people fail to live up to the potential that they have.. (me included in some areas) but when he likes to say.. nope your wrong.. and then bases that on his personal beliefs... it's piss poor..

County Mike
01-22-2011, 03:47 PM
All I hear in this thread is "bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch".

Crisco
01-22-2011, 03:50 PM
All I hear in this thread is "bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch".

zing!

Neezar
01-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Wow!

Tyburn
01-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Now I am not talking about FACTS (2+2=4).... but religion.. that is a BIG one...

How about instead of concentrating on who is right.. and who is wrong.. we try and look at what we have in common...

Christianity IS a FACT. The only thing we all have in common is our ability to sin. Noone is perfect, but some are a lot closer to it then others :mellow:

Now...I'd like you to go through all my posts and highlight the big three words "No Your Wrong" because its not a phrase I ever use. I may argue something different, but I almost never tell people they are wrong, even when they are LOL

Spiritwalker
01-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Christianity IS a FACT. The only thing we all have in common is our ability to sin. Noone is perfect, but some are a lot closer to it then others :mellow:

So is hinduism, Buddism, witchcraft, and many other religions...your point?

Now...I'd like you to go through all my posts and highlight the big three words "No Your Wrong" because its not a phrase I ever use. I may argue something different, but I almost never tell people they are wrong, even when they are LOL

that's why I used the quotes marks. You imply it... and that is just a cowards way out.

And you just said that you "hardly ever"...

TexasRN
01-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Oh good grief. Since this thread is going no where, I am locking it. It's not even fun to read.

~Amy

Tyburn
01-23-2011, 10:40 AM
Thank you Amy. For obvious reasons I couldnt lock it myself without setting of Spiritwalkers paranoia that I am out to get him. :laugh: