PDA

View Full Version : Gee what a nice woman!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-18-2011, 07:01 PM
PRINT PAGE
Kathy Griffin: 2011 is 16-year-old Willow Palin’s ‘year to go down’
By Laura Donovan -The Daily Caller 10:11 AM 01/04/2011
ADVERTISEMENT When it comes to blasting the Palins, comedian Kathy Griffin wants to cover all bases.

She’s already swung at Sarah, Todd, and their children Bristol and Trig Palin. Now, apparently, it’s 16-year-old daughter Willow’s turn.

“I think it’s Willow’s year to go down,” Griffin told the Hollywood Reporter. “In 2011 I want to offend a new Palin.”

Willow Palin may be a minor, but Griffin says she’s fair game for using slurs “gay” and “faggot” in a Facebook feud.

“She’s called people a ‘faggot’ on Facebook a couple of times,” Griffin said. “You don’t throw around the f-word without hearing from me about it.”

In December 2010, Griffin was booed by troops during her USO Diva’s Salute stand-up act that involved poking fun at Bristol Palin’s weight.

“[Bristol Palin] is the only contestant in the history of ["Dancing with the Stars"] to actually gain weight,” Griffin said. “She gained, like, 30 pounds a week. I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white ‘Precious.’”

Trig Palin, who suffers from Downs Syndrome, was the first of the Palin children to be slammed by Griffin. In 2009, Griffin justified calling Trig a “retard baby” via Twitter:

“When I say her ‘retarded baby,’ I am quoting HER! Sarah Palin said it about her youngest! Jeez, don’t you guys watch ‘The Insider’? XO, K.”

[WATCH: Kathy Griffin booed by troops during USO Diva's Salute stand-up]

Article printed from The Daily Caller – Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/04/kathy-griffin-2010-is-16-year-old-willow-palins-year-to-go-down/

Copyright © 2009 Daily Caller. All rights reserved.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/04/kathy-griffin-2010-is-16-year-old-willow-palins-year-to-go-down/#ixzz1BPn4HUOc

Crisco
01-18-2011, 07:10 PM
fighting to stay on the d-list

Miss Foxy
01-18-2011, 07:14 PM
What a bi*ch.. I would love to tell her so.. She can't go up against a woman so she slams on kids! :biting:

BamaGrits84
01-18-2011, 07:54 PM
I saw this last week. But the even better story was Brandi came out to stand up for Willow. She basically said Kathy is pathetic. And she is. What adult woman needs to make fun of a 16 year girl over something she posted on Facebook? Is there any possible way this female (she doesn't desrve to be called woman) could get more immature?

rockdawg21
01-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Es trastornada porque es un manflora.

Miss Foxy
01-18-2011, 08:28 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! fea fea fea!!

rockdawg21
01-18-2011, 08:49 PM

LOL, corrige! Gravemente, mire la perra; un hombre completamente! Es el hermano gemela de Carrot Top, haha!

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2007/05/14/0514_carrot_kathy_wi_g-1.jpg

rearnakedchoke
01-18-2011, 09:57 PM
who cares what she says .. she's a nobody ..

Crisco
01-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Tango los gato's en tu pantalones

rockdawg21
01-19-2011, 05:30 PM
LOL, is that from Blue Streak? He said something pretty close to that near the end of the movie.

Tyburn
01-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Can we keep things ENGLISH :angry: coz otherwise I cant understand what your all saying :sad:

Spiritwalker
01-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Try translating with a website...

and what does your sig say anyway???? (not that I care.. just point out the irony)

Miss Foxy
01-19-2011, 06:47 PM

and what does your sig say anyway???? (not that I care.. just point out the irony)

LMAO!! I already asked him and he never responded!!! :laugh:

flo
01-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Nice to see the looney left is listening to their president about toning down the hate speech.

Oh wait...

Anyone that would go after an 11-year old girl is a worthless piece of flotsam.

Well, I guess she has to do something to resuscitate that dying career of hers. Lord knows she can't do it with comedy. I have to say I greatly enjoyed the troops booing her.

flo
01-19-2011, 07:16 PM
fighting to stay on the d-list

Priceless! +10 :laugh::laugh:

rockdawg21
01-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Can we keep things ENGLISH :angry: coz otherwise I cant understand what your all saying :sad:
Si fue en Ingles, conseguiria la bota. :laugh: Esto auydara:
http://www.freetranslation.com/

:funny::sign0081:

BamaGrits84
01-19-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm afraid to try to translate it at work for fear I might get fired. :blink:

Tyburn
01-19-2011, 09:30 PM

Are you talking to me??

Foxy...I never saw where you asked...sorry :unsure-1:

Its Aramaic, and taken from the nineth movement of Karl Jenkins version of The Stabat Mater

it says

"Are you lost out in darkness
is your sleep and silence endless
can you no more hear my voice"

its at the point of the Stabat Mater where Christ has died and his Mother is all on her own crying, its probably the track of music I shall use for this years Easter Dedication Video when the time comes :D

Spiritwalker
01-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Are you talking to me??

Apparently you knew I was...

flo
01-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Oops, she's 16 not 11. I thought Willow was the youngest girl.

Although it makes no difference, it's still IMMORAL to go after a child like that. WTH is she doing reading this kid's FaceBook, anyway?

Get a life, loser. Leave the kiddies alone.

NateR
01-20-2011, 02:50 AM

Is upset because it is a manflora.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! ugly ugly ugly!!

LOL, corrige! Gravemente, mire la perra; un hombre completamente! Es el hermano gemela de Carrot Top, haha!

LOL, correct! Seriously, look at the dog, a man completely! Is the Carrot Top's twin brother, haha!

Tango the cat's in your pants

Si fue en Ingles, conseguiria la bota. :laugh: Esto auydara:

If was in English, conseguiria the boot. :laugh: This auydara

Yeah, that's much easier to understand. :confused:

The online translators are crap. Either that or your guys' ability to speak Spanish just really sucks.

From this point on, posts not made in English will be deleted immediately.

Spiritwalker
01-20-2011, 02:55 AM
From this point on, posts not made in English will be deleted immediately.

but.. but... but.. America doesn't have a national language....

Not one much for democracy? :)

I was able to pick up some of it.. but not much...

Yeah online translators pretty much suck.. but you can get the "jist" pretty often..

NateR
01-20-2011, 03:02 AM
but.. but... but.. America doesn't have a national language....

...but this forum does.

Not one much for democracy? :)

This is not a democracy, it's private property owned by Matt and I'm entrusted as its caretaker.

Spiritwalker
01-20-2011, 03:04 AM
...but this forum does.

This is not a democracy, it's private property owned by Matt and I'm entrusted as its caretaker.

lighten up... just playing....

KENTUCKYREDBONE
01-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Oops, she's 16 not 11. I thought Willow was the youngest girl.

Although it makes no difference, it's still IMMORAL to go after a child like that. WTH is she doing reading this kid's FaceBook, anyway?

Get a life, loser. Leave the kiddies alone.

Very well siad!

CAVEMAN
01-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Kathy Griffin is :sign0003: