PDA

View Full Version : COD: Black Ops

Chuck
01-14-2011, 04:22 AM
I know Steve and I play this online but I was wondering if anybody else does?

Steve and I are on PS3's so if any of you other folks want to join us just let us know.

Otherwise.....

What's your favorite weapon? What level are you on? Do you ever snipe? Are you a camper?

What perks do you use?

Talk to me folks... I'm trying to catch up to my kids on this game and they're killing me!!!

JavierDLC
01-14-2011, 05:20 AM
I know Steve and I play this online but I was wondering if anybody else does?

Steve and I are on PS3's so if any of you other folks want to join us just let us know.

Otherwise.....

What's your favorite weapon? What level are you on? Do you ever snipe? Are you a camper?

What perks do you use?

Talk to me folks... I'm trying to catch up to my kids on this game and they're killing me!!!

I have both PS3 and 360 but since XBOX Live is way better I bought COD for my XBOX.

Mostly I just play Nazi Zombies :)

Chuck
01-14-2011, 04:10 PM
I have both PS3 and 360 but since XBOX Live is way better I bought COD for my XBOX.

Mostly I just play Nazi Zombies :)

Now let's not start THAT again!!! :D

Do you play Zombies online or by yourself?

My son and I aren't very good at that one yet... we can't figure out a good strategy. They highest we've got by ourselves is level 8.

What strategy do you use?

Jonlion
01-16-2011, 12:44 AM
I am PS3, and have Black Ops, my name is same as it is on here. Lets get some team work going!!!!

Ak 47 is always good.

My game has really improved by realising I can spray bullets whilst pulling up my gun to its sights. Those precious miliseconds earn me some kills I used to lose when running into someone.

Great game

Chuck
01-16-2011, 01:22 AM
I am PS3, and have Black Ops, my name is same as it is on here. Lets get some team work going!!!!

Ak 47 is always good.

My game has really improved by realising I can spray bullets whilst pulling up my gun to its sights. Those precious miliseconds earn me some kills I used to lose when running into someone.

Great game

Do you have a headset???? :D

Jonlion
01-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Do you have a headset???? :D

I did but then I broke it and currently have not replaced it!

Chuck
01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
I did but then I broke it and currently have not replaced it!

Well replace it!!! Then we could chat!

billwilliams70
01-17-2011, 04:18 AM
I play online on the PS3. Hit me up at mntnbikerbw. I'm no good at all, but I like to play just the same......I generally play free for all because I feel that I may bring a "team" down.

Later.

Jonlion
01-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Well replace it!!! Then we could chat!

Chuck,

Weddings, houses and tax increases are all squeezing my bottom line.

I will try to get one soon - until then we can whoop ass in silence, silently knowing TEAM MATT HUGHES (TMH) Clan are doing a number.

Both of you add "jonlion" and we can play.

I'll get another Mic eventually!

SteveT
01-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Chuck,

Weddings, houses and tax increases are all squeezing my bottom line.

I will try to get one soon - until then we can whoop ass in silence, silently knowing TEAM MATT HUGHES (TMH) Clan are doing a number.

Both of you add "jonlion" and we can play.

I'll get another Mic eventually!

Chuck already has me on his, but go ahead and add me jonlion...my ps3 is Fordsy981 :) TMH....I like it!!

Awretchsaved
01-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Add me: XblackwaterX
Killratio 2:60
Win Ratio: 5-something

I use the commando-silencer on long distance maps. It is the most steady weapon.

The AK 74 with a grip is really good for long distance and running and gunning.

I use Ghost as a perk since it enables you to not be seen by the enemy when they have a uav in the air.

VCURamFan
01-18-2011, 02:53 AM
What if MMA Fighters Played CoD?

Although I’m generally known for my serious looks into the world of MMA, fans and friends, I’d like to say that I always love a good joke. Remember, this is the same guy who brought you The Top 5 MMA Fighters That Could Survive a Nuclear Apocalypse and a Zombie Apocalypse. In that grand tradition, I now present my next magnum opus: What If MMA Fighters Played Call Of Duty? This two-part mega-series will shake both the MMA and video game world down to its core, and is filled with so much insider lingo both from MMA and from the COD community that it’ll probably alienate COD fans and MMA fans alike! And away we go!

10. Antonio McKee – The GameBattles Wannabe

This is the type of player that does have some skill, but suffers from a horrendously inflated ego and thinks that they own the lobby and that all other play styles are inferior. The GB Wannabe is best recognized by its constant use of the dropshot and its uncanny ability to use his team as meatshields. Antonio McKee, who has gone as far as to call himself the Muhammed Ali of MMA, would be right at home with this holier-than-thou bunch.

9. Lyoto Machida – The Camper

Often misunderstood and always controversial, the camper is the type of player who hides in a strategic location, waits for enemies to come to them, and then mows them down thanks to the element of surprise. Some live and die by this strategy, others hate it immensely. Much is the same for Lyoto Machida, who usually relies on his counter-striking and superior strategy to win fights even while some cynics deride him as boring and afraid to engage. And just like Machida, when a camper is caught unprepared he’s usually soundly defeated in humiliating fashion.

8. Paul Daley – The Knifer

This is the type of player that literally brings a knife to a gun fight. They run around and use a combination of stealth and rushing tactics in order to knife their enemies before their foe has a chance to shoot them down. Paul Daley is much the same, he’s a one-dimensional striker fighting in a sport that prides itself on its multi-dimensionality. But since he knows how to use the tools he has, he generally wins fights, and sometimes posts up dominating victories. Much of the same can also be said when describing the experienced knife-only player.

7. Chris Leben – The Rusher

In both COD and Mixed Martial Arts, the rusher can always be depended on for making the next few minutes exciting. This player recklessly charges forward and practically spends the entire game holding down the sprint button. Much like Chris Leben, the rusher just can’t sit still and shines brightest in rapid-fire, extremely-close, usually-brief altercations.• Also like Chris Leben, the rusher’s win/loss percentage can vary wildly depending on the type of opponent he’s facing and their skill level.

6. Tank Abbott – The Nube Toob Jerk

This is the kind of player that is almost universally loathed, but every once in a while they’ll own the lobby. The “Nube Toob” is gamer slang for any sort of incendiary launcher, be it missiles or grenades. It is generally accepted that this is a “cheap” way to win since it requires virtually no skill and even less precision. The same holds true for Tank Abbott: his style of emptying his tank in the first twenty seconds and praying that something lands takes almost no skill and no focus. Like Tank, the Nube Toob Jerk blasts as quickly as possible, prays that something hits, and then has absolutely nothing else to give after their initial onslaught.

5. Phil Baroni – The Trickshot Spammer

This is the guy who tries to always do the 360 noscope, or the across-the-map throwing knife/tomahawk, or any number of seemingly-impossible feats of gaming awesomeness.• Nine out of ten times it embarrassingly backfires in a most heinous way, but whenever that tenth time rolls around, the Trickshot Spammer will practically blow your ears out because of how hard they’re screaming into the mic and calling themselves legendary. The same could be said for Phil Baroni, who usually ends up on the wrong side of a bad KO, but once that tenth time rolls around, he shouts “I’m the best eva!” about fifty thousand times.

4. Anderson Silva-– zzirGrizz

If you don’t know who this man is, put his name into a YouTube searchbar along with the words “The Matrix”. To make a long story short, Grizz is the type of player that doesn’t talk, he simply does. And he’s the best he is at what he does. And what he does is come up with amazing ways to kill you, ways so incredibly difficult that you’re almost honored to be on the receiving end of such an ultra-embarrassing kill. The same could be said for Anderson Silva, who’s always coming up with new ways to viciously and dramatically separate his opponents from consciousness. And while both have stumbled along the way, both are generally regarded as being at the very top of their chosen profession.

3. Junior dos Santos – Sandy Ravage

Again, YouTube him if you haven’t heard of him. Sandy is the type of player with the insane score you wish you could have but don’t think is possible, until you see that he’s been able to reach that score. He’s the guy who gets at least fifteen kills for every death, he’s the kind of guy that can enter a losing game and single-handedly proceed to bring his team back from the brink and make it look easy while doing so. Plain and simple, Sandy Ravage is an engine of destruction. And so is Junior dos Santos. I truly, truly shudder to think what would happen if these two were to meet.

2. Shinya Aoki – The Tryhard Crybaby

There are tryhards (those that take the game too seriously), and there are crybabies (those that whine non-stop), and then there is the rare and incredibly infuriating mix of the two. This is the gamer that lives and dies by his highscore, and if you somehow manage to beat him, consider him your enemy for life. That pretty much sums up Shinya Aoki’s abrupt turn into a bad-boy: when the Japanese crowd turned on him, he flicked them off and went out of his way to lash back at them for daring to cheer another fighter. And much like Aoki, it’s hilarious when all of the Tryhard Crybaby’s taunts and boasts ends up backfiring on him, because he’s usually subject to such intense ridicule that he immediately leaves the game and runs crying to his mother.

And finally, we have…

1. Chael Sonnen – GUN1T123

Now and forever, the crowning achievement of both the gamer and the fighter will be mired in controversy. Chael Sonnen’s dominant victory over Anderson Silva will be always tarnished by the fact that he was on steroids when it happened, and fans continue to ridicule him for it. Shaggy, a.k.a. GUN1T, will forever be remembered as the YouTube commentator that became famous for getting the “world’s fastest nuke”, which basically means that he got a very high amount of kills in a very short amount of time, only for it later to be revealed that he had faked the whole thing. Both the fighter and the gamer have shown real skill before their scandals, but both have come to be defined by their momentary, albeit incredibly high-profile, lapses in judgment.

billwilliams70
01-18-2011, 03:32 AM
Is the M4 available?

I still don't really know what's what. I just go in there and search and shoot since I do the Free For All. I don't know my ratios or anything.

If you see me on, (mntnbikerbw), I'll be more than happy to join you, but I can't guarantee success or anything. I'm still learnin' this stuff. :)

Later.

Jonlion
01-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Is the M4 available?

I still don't really know what's what. I just go in there and search and shoot since I do the Free For All. I don't know my ratios or anything.

If you see me on, (mntnbikerbw), I'll be more than happy to join you, but I can't guarantee success or anything. I'm still learnin' this stuff. :)

Later.

Hey Bill,

Next time you are on I will invite you in. I like to think of myself as a decent players but some people are frighteninngly good - TMH shall do their best!

billwilliams70
01-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Hey Bill,

Next time you are on I will invite you in. I like to think of myself as a decent players but some people are frighteninngly good - TMH shall do their best!
Thanks.

I'm gettin' the hang of it. Operating the buttons simultaneously was the big thing to get used to......it's not Madden NFL, that's for certain.

I forget to aim when I come upon someone head to head which makes for a rather disappointing ending.

But, yes......there are some people out there that are frighteningly good at that game.

It's fun though.

Later.

Chuck
01-20-2011, 09:35 PM
OK guys, check your PM's and let's do this!!!

Anyone else???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64

billwilliams70
01-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Had a good time playin' with you today Chuck. I learned a lot.

After you left, I stayed on in some Free For All action and had two three-kill killstreaks.

I don't know how to employ a claymore though.

Later.

Chuck
01-23-2011, 05:03 AM
Had a good time playin' with you today Chuck. I learned a lot.

After you left, I stayed on in some Free For All action and had two three-kill killstreaks.

I don't know how to employ a claymore though.

Later.

It was a good time brother!

I actually got to hook up and play with Jonlion a few hours later. WOW, he's good!

Let's pick a time to play again and I'll show you what I can...

Jonlion
01-23-2011, 09:06 AM
Team Matt hughes went 4 and 1. So it was a good run.

After a slow start I turned it on but in the last one that we lost I died every 10 seconds whilst Chuck brought some diginity to our score!

Good playing and be good to hook up again!

billwilliams70
01-23-2011, 11:10 PM
I might get on today, between games. Not sure though.

How in the world do I use the spy plane when I get it? I got it twice and didn't know how to use it to my advantage. I just kept hearing "Spyplane is ready to deploy."

Later.

Jonlion
01-23-2011, 11:57 PM
I might get on today, between games. Not sure though.

How in the world do I use the spy plane when I get it? I got it twice and didn't know how to use it to my advantage. I just kept hearing "Spyplane is ready to deploy."

Later.

Hit the right button (the ones different to your movement stick) - and the spy plane allows you to see the enemies whereabouts on the map!

It definetly helps

billwilliams70
01-24-2011, 01:27 AM
Hit the right button (the ones different to your movement stick) - and the spy plane allows you to see the enemies whereabouts on the map!

It definetly helps
I'm lost Jonlion......which button?

I use this controller:
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/72/86/58/02/0072865802700_500X500.jpg

If I didn't use it when I got it, is it still active?

Chuck
01-24-2011, 03:21 AM
I'm lost Jonlion......which button?

I use this controller:
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/72/86/58/02/0072865802700_500X500.jpg

If I didn't use it when I got it, is it still active?

You push right on the direction pad... the one that looks like a "plus" sign on the left. And no, you only get them that game then they are gone. I'll show you some more stuff when we play next. :)

billwilliams70
01-24-2011, 03:49 PM
You push right on the direction pad... the one that looks like a "plus" sign on the left. And no, you only get them that game then they are gone. I'll show you some more stuff when we play next. :)
Gotcha.

Look forward to the lesson.

Later.

SteveT
01-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Chuck, what level are you at now??? I see your son on there once in awhile so I noticed that you guys are leveling up pretty quickly

Chuck
01-25-2011, 03:19 AM
Chuck, what level are you at now??? I see your son on there once in awhile so I noticed that you guys are leveling up pretty quickly

Are you friends with my son? Or do you see me on and THINK it's him?? :laugh::laugh:

His name is ThatOneGuy727....

My son and I have both Prestiged... I'm on level 4 or 5 working towards my 2nd Prestige and he's on level 39 working towards his 2nd Prestige.

I'm all about strategy... he's all about running and gunning. My goal ever game is to have more kills than deaths. I'm really happy with a 4-1 or 6-2 game.... Christian likes to run and gun.. he's happy with a 16-10 game.

I try to kill often and die as little as possible... Christian just likes to kill and isn't too concerned with deaths.

I'm camp a little, snipe a little and run and gun a little.. Christian... he just runs and guns.. ALOT!

How about you? What's your style?

Now if you want to see 2 GREAT players.. check out our own Jonlion and "Wretch"... WOW!!!!! Those two are amazing!!!!

billwilliams70
01-26-2011, 05:47 PM
I was on for a little bit last night, had time for one game.....tried to join you Chuck, but the server was full.

Is everyone on the board part of the "READ" clan?

Maybe we should come up with a cool clan name.

Later.

Chuck
01-26-2011, 09:02 PM
I was on for a little bit last night, had time for one game.....tried to join you Chuck, but the server was full.

Is everyone on the board part of the "READ" clan?

Maybe we should come up with a cool clan name.

Later.

We don't actually have a Hughes clan tag. When Jonlion and I played we changed ours to TMH for Team Matt Hughes. It's was pretty cool.

My screen name is Matthew_11_28 which is one of my favorite Bible verses. I thought why not see if you can sow a few seeds while you play right?

The problem is when I play with my headset I kept hearing people talking to "Matt" or "Matthew" thinking that was my name. It took me a few games to figure that out. I kept thinking to myself "Who the heck is this Matt guy they keep talking too?" So that's when I changed my clan tag to READ.

So now it says [READ] Matthew_11_28 And believe it or not it's helped. I've had a few messages and friend requests with notes like "thanks for the encouragement" or "great verse".

Here it is to save you the time looking it up :)
Matthew 11:28 (New International Version, ©2010)
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

billwilliams70
01-26-2011, 09:28 PM
We don't actually have a Hughes clan tag. When Jonlion and I played we changed ours to TMH for Team Matt Hughes. It's was pretty cool.

My screen name is Matthew_11_28 which is one of my favorite Bible verses. I thought why not see if you can sow a few seeds while you play right?

The problem is when I play with my headset I kept hearing people talking to "Matt" or "Matthew" thinking that was my name. It took me a few games to figure that out. I kept thinking to myself "Who the heck is this Matt guy they keep talking too?" So that's when I changed my clan tag to READ.

So now it says [READ] Matthew_11_28 And believe it or not it's helped. I've had a few messages and friend requests with notes like "thanks for the encouragement" or "great verse".

Here it is to save you the time looking it up :)
Matthew 11:28 (New International Version, ©2010)
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
I know, you told me that story when we played the other day Chuck. :)

So, we can change our clan name whenever, there's no limit to the amount of times we can change it? That's cool stuff, I'd like to be part of TMH when I get on there and have a chance to play.

I posted a video for you in the "Post A Song" thread.....thought you'd like it.

Later.

Chuck
01-26-2011, 09:44 PM
I know, you told me that story when we played the other day Chuck. :)

:ashamed:

I'm old...and forgetful.

:laugh::laugh:

You playing tonight?

Jonlion
01-26-2011, 09:50 PM

I'm old...and forgetful.

You playing tonight?

I'm jumping on for a little bit in 5 - Bwilliams - we would be proud to have you as a member of TMH!

Remember we are 5 and 6, so a proud record!

Jon

billwilliams70
01-26-2011, 09:52 PM

I'm old...and forgetful.

You playing tonight?
I wish I could, I'm not sure what my wife has planned. I'd like to. Gotta get up there so I can get that Commando rifle. :)

I'll look for you (if I get on) though, hopefully the server won't be full. If it is, I always play Free For All by myself and you should be able to jump in on that, and then we'll go do some training.

Later.

Chuck
01-26-2011, 09:54 PM
I'm jumping on for a little bit in 5 - Bwilliams - we would be proud to have you as a member of TMH!

Remember we are 5 and 6, so a proud record!

Jon

5 as in 5 minutes???

SteveT
01-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Are you friends with my son? Or do you see me on and THINK it's him?? :laugh::laugh:

His name is ThatOneGuy727....

My son and I have both Prestiged... I'm on level 4 or 5 working towards my 2nd Prestige and he's on level 39 working towards his 2nd Prestige.

I'm all about strategy... he's all about running and gunning. My goal ever game is to have more kills than deaths. I'm really happy with a 4-1 or 6-2 game.... Christian likes to run and gun.. he's happy with a 16-10 game.

I try to kill often and die as little as possible... Christian just likes to kill and isn't too concerned with deaths.

I'm camp a little, snipe a little and run and gun a little.. Christian... he just runs and guns.. ALOT!

How about you? What's your style?

Now if you want to see 2 GREAT players.. check out our own Jonlion and "Wretch"... WOW!!!!! Those two are amazing!!!!

I think I see you on and think it's him then lol. I thought the Matthew name was his and you just use it when you're on. I don't have your son on my friend's list cause I thought you guys shared the same ID. I tried to connect with you last night when you were playing but the server was full and you never invited me to any games :sad:

billwilliams70
01-27-2011, 03:15 AM
I was just on for about an hour (give or take). Played some FREE FOR ALL. I messaged someone (a PS3 friend), but I can't remember how I know him. I'm gonna have to make a list and keep it near the PS3 so I can remember who everyone is. :wink:

Later.

Jonlion
01-27-2011, 11:22 PM
What was that Chuck another 100% win streak when playing together

Chuck
01-28-2011, 03:54 AM
What was that Chuck another 100% win streak when playing together

Heck yeah!

You were kicking butt bro!

Jonlion
01-28-2011, 07:31 AM
The only time I lost was when for some reason you was on the other team. I took a beating in that like a red headed step child caught stealing something from the basement

billwilliams70
01-31-2011, 04:44 PM
I know, for a fact, that I will be getting on next Monday during the day. We're off of work because of Sunday's "big game", so I'll be home alone with time to kill.

Later.

Chuck
01-31-2011, 08:13 PM
I know, for a fact, that I will be getting on next Monday during the day. We're off of work because of Sunday's "big game", so I'll be home alone with time to kill.

Later.

Sweet. Let's plan on that then. Maybe we can get the other guys to jump on too?

billwilliams70
01-31-2011, 08:54 PM
Sweet. Let's plan on that then. Maybe we can get the other guys to jump on too?
I'll text you when I get on.

Later.

billwilliams70
02-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Thanks to Chuck's mentorship, I had my first successful mission on Black Ops. I usually play Free For All, because I don't really do that well on teams....and if I don't know the players, I don't find it as fun. Well, I took third in a round last night, finishing with more kills than "killed". I quit right after that, so I could end the night on a high note.

Thanks Chuck!

Later.

Chuck
02-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks to Chuck's mentorship, I had my first successful mission on Black Ops. I usually play Free For All, because I don't really do that well on teams....and if I don't know the players, I don't find it as fun. Well, I took third in a round last night, finishing with more kills than "killed". I quit right after that, so I could end the night on a high note.

Thanks Chuck!

Later.

Nice job brother!!!!

billwilliams70
02-21-2011, 02:13 AM
Thanks to the wonderful lessons from Chuck, I'm gettin' better.

Later.

flo
02-21-2011, 03:19 AM
Thanks to the wonderful lessons from Chuck, I'm gettin' better.

Later.

Nice sig pics, Bill.

billwilliams70
02-21-2011, 03:25 AM
Nice sig pics, Bill.
Thanks flo.

Later.

billwilliams70
02-21-2011, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah....how do I get to have multiple attachments on a weapon?

Later.

Chuck
02-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Oh yeah....how do I get to have multiple attachments on a weapon?

Later.

Perk 2
Select Warlord.

Some attachments can't go together and not all attachments are available for all weapons.

For example: You can't have a grenade launcher with any other weapon. Or a flame thrower/shotgun I believe. So don't bother with the Warlord perk if you want one of those things.

Some weapons like the G11 only let you add a scope but nothing else. So it depends on the weapon.

What are you thinking about equipping?

Have you started to customize some of your classes yet? Get those tweaked to match your style of play and the map you're on and you will notice a difference.

billwilliams70
02-21-2011, 09:18 PM
What are you thinking about equipping?

Have you started to customize some of your classes yet? Get those tweaked to match your style of play and the map you're on and you will notice a difference.
I just want to be able to have an extended mag, a suppressor, and my red dot scope at the same time.

I'm workin' on tweaking my perks. I have it somewhat tweaked for my "sniper" class though.

My other classes are just for map sizes. I use the AK74 on smaller maps, for larger maps, I'm switching between the Galil and the AUG.....workin' up to that Commando, 'ya know?

Later.

Chuck
02-21-2011, 09:29 PM
I just want to be able to have an extended mag, a suppressor, and my red dot scope at the same time.

I'm workin' on tweaking my perks. I have it somewhat tweaked for my "sniper" class though.

My other classes are just for map sizes. I use the AK74 on smaller maps, for larger maps, I'm switching between the Galil and the AUG.....workin' up to that Commando, 'ya know?

Later.

Gotcha.

That's 1 too many attachments. 2 is the max even with Warlord Pro. The iron sights on the AK74 are pretty solid so you may have some success without them. If you use the AK74 I would highly encourage you to add rapid fire and a grip as your 2 perks. I believe Scavenger is Perk 1 so if you enable that you can do without the extended mag. I use Ghost a lot in Perk 1 but not with the 74. I hardly ever sit still long enough to register on an opponents radar so I run with rapid fire & a grip for the attachments. Lightweight/Scavenger, Warlord & Hacker as my perks. Try it out, you might like it that way.

As for the larger maps, I use a sight & suppressor. Running out of ammo isn't really as big as an issue as you think so the extended mag may not be necessary. I normally die wayyy before I need extra ammo! :) If you do find yourself running low you can always pick up another persons weapon. Both the 74 & the Commando are very popular so you shouldn't have a tough time finding one.

Let's connect again soon!

billwilliams70
02-21-2011, 09:51 PM
^Thanks. I'll apply all that and roll with it. :)

Later.

billwilliams70
02-22-2011, 08:35 PM
I did the Warlord perk, gotta get some 'money' for the rapid fire and the grip on the AK74 though. Once I get 'em I'll let you know how it goes.

We definitely need to get back on the Team Deathmatch soon......fun stuff.

Later.

matthughesfan21
02-22-2011, 10:18 PM
are y'all on psn or xbox live?

billwilliams70
02-23-2011, 03:42 AM
I'm on the PSN.

mntnbikerbw.

I'm not that great.....still learning.

Later.

billwilliams70
02-23-2011, 06:59 PM
Oh yeah, I was 12 for 12 with my first win last night!

After I won that game, I was ready for a new map.....then everyone left the lobby.

Later.

billwilliams70
02-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Okay, yet another question. How do you actually USE the Scavenger perk?

Do I have to press any buttons?

Later.

Chuck
02-27-2011, 04:34 AM

Later.

Nope... you don't need to do anything for any of the perks to work. They all work automatically with the exception of Hacker Pro & Hardline Pro. On those 2 perks you need to hit square in order to capitalize on them. Hacker Pro to "hack" enemy electronics and Hardline Pro to switch the outcome of Care Packages.

Hope that helps and hopefully we can connect tomorrow!

billwilliams70
02-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Nope... you don't need to do anything for any of the perks to work. They all work automatically with the exception of Hacker Pro & Hardline Pro. On those 2 perks you need to hit square in order to capitalize on them. Hacker Pro to "hack" enemy electronics and Hardline Pro to switch the outcome of Care Packages.

Hope that helps and hopefully we can connect tomorrow!
Thanks.

Later.

SteveT
02-28-2011, 03:23 AM

Later.

you just have to run to the blue packages that are next to the dead guys and it will fill up your ammo automatically

billwilliams70
03-04-2011, 02:18 AM
you just have to run to the blue packages that are next to the dead guys and it will fill up your ammo automatically
Thanks.

I just downloaded the new First Strike Map Pack......wonder why no Free For All?

Later.

billwilliams70
03-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Nevermind, I found 'em. You gotta be in the FFA menu and vote on 'em when they come up.

Later.

billwilliams70
03-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Okay, here's a question for all of you guys that are in the Call of Duty: Black Ops know.

I wanna add the following to my playercard:

PSALMS 27:1

But I can't find all of the letters of the alphabet, I find gorillas though, but no alphabet and no numbers. Are they locked? Maybe they don't have the full alphabet so nobody will spell out something offensive (as if the drawings of sex stuff isn't bad enough).

Can anyone help?

Later.

Chuck
03-28-2011, 10:12 PM
Okay, here's a question for all of you guys that are in the Call of Duty: Black Ops know.

I wanna add the following to my playercard:

PSALMS 27:1

But I can't find all of the letters of the alphabet, I find gorillas though, but no alphabet and no numbers. Are they locked? Maybe they don't have the full alphabet so nobody will spell out something offensive (as if the drawings of sex stuff isn't bad enough).

Can anyone help?

Later.

It's complicated but it's possible. I'll have Christian figure it out and get back to you. They don't have the full alphabet so you just have to get creative.

Get the Commando yet?? :D

billwilliams70
03-28-2011, 10:17 PM
It's complicated but it's possible. I'll have Christian figure it out and get back to you. They don't have the full alphabet so you just have to get creative.

Get the Commando yet?? :D
Creativity......yeah, I figured as much. It's cool.....he doesn't need to bust his but figurin' this out. It's not that big of a deal.

Yes, I got the Commando! Love it. I'm also using the HACKER perk. That's a good one too.

I no longer use the AK74 on small maps, I just use the Famas.

Later.

billwilliams70
05-16-2011, 04:02 PM
The PSN is back up!

Now I just need some time off to play Black Ops!!!

Later.