PDA

View Full Version : GSP tries to finish fights... Why can't you see that?

Chuck
01-07-2011, 07:27 PM
OK.... so I was thinking....

It seems like this topic hijacks other threads quite a bit SO... in an effort to balance the universe I thought I'd start this thread to talk about ANYTHING but GSP or BJ Penn.....:wink:

See what I did there?? :huh:

So.. How's life?

We're doing ok down here if Florida... going to a game night tonight with a few families from church and then volleyball tomorrow!!!

You folks have any plans for the weekend??

Chris F
01-07-2011, 07:48 PM

It seems like this topic hijacks other threads quite a bit SO... in an effort to balance the universe I thought I'd start this thread to talk about ANYTHING but GSP or BJ Penn.....:wink:

So.. How's life?

We're doing ok down here if Florida... going to a game night tonight with a few families from church and then volleyball tomorrow!!!

Life is what is glad you are doing well in Florida. What game? Hope you try to finish it down there would not want you to stay on defense all trip. :)

Spiritwalker
01-07-2011, 07:50 PM

So.. How's life?

Funny you should mention that.. I am headed to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport... otherwise known as GSP International to hook up with a friend of mine that studies the Generalized System of Preferences... go figure..:wink:

Hopfully my buddy will be able to finish his in flight meal....

Chuck
01-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Life is what is glad you are doing well in Florida. What game? Hope you try to finish it down there would not want you to stay on defense all trip. :)

A game night..... we play a few different board games, Wii and PS3 Move games with a few families from church.

It's a ton of fun!:happydancing:

Shoots like a girl
01-07-2011, 07:54 PM
ROFL!!! Well my day and weekend is all going downhill!! First we got some snow dumped on us and all the streets here are covered in black ice. One wouldnt think thats so bad right, stay off the roads. But Im an insurance agent so, yeah, my day suddenly sucked!

Tomorrow night my babygirl, age 15, has her first formal dance with the boy of her dreams. Yep.................you had to ask! LOL But she is a beautiful girl and we've managed to find the perfect dress too! You know I'll post pics here and I have you on my FB too!

Miss Foxy
01-07-2011, 07:56 PM
ROFL!!! Well my day and weekend is all going downhill!! First we got some snow dumped on us and all the streets here are covered in black ice. One wouldnt think thats so bad right, stay off the roads. But Im an insurance agent so, yeah, my day suddenly sucked!

Tomorrow night my babygirl, age 15, has her first formal dance with the boy of her dreams. Yep.................you had to ask! LOL But she is a beautiful girl and we've managed to find the perfect dress too! You know I'll post pics here and I have you on my FB too!

Sorry to hear about the black ice and crazy weather!
As for your daughter.. Tell her Auntie Melissa says to make sure she puts perfume behind her ears..:wink: Walk with style and grace and have confidence like she's the only gal on earth!! Oh and if the boy tries to kiss her tell her to not allow him make him wait!!!!!Good luck momma! xoxo

adamt
01-07-2011, 07:57 PM
how does your church feel about obama's healthcare for gay people that bought houses from the repulican chael sonnen(who beat the spider for four rounds) who thinks fedor is the best heavyweeight ever who thinks the ufc doesn't pay fighters well who think roger heurta should fight epic beard man then burn a koran?

Miss Foxy
01-07-2011, 07:57 PM
how does your church feel about obama's healthcare for gay people that bought houses from the repulican chael sonnen(who beat the spider for four rounds) who thinks fedor is the best heavyweeight ever who thinks the ufc doesn't pay fighters well who think roger heurta should fight epic beard man then burn a koran?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Chuck
01-07-2011, 08:07 PM

Funny you should ask................. :laugh:

adamt
01-07-2011, 08:07 PM

:sign0006:

knock it off chris, no one likes a threadjacker

read the title of the thread :rolleyes:

it's incredibly rude to derail the authors thread

you're a condesceding, arrogant, unintelligent nazi that everyone hates so go speak in tongues or something

oh btw, i wonder what people think about women pastors speaking in tongues??

Chuck
01-07-2011, 08:10 PM

knock it off chuck, no one likes a threadjacker

LOL... you talking to me or Chris????? :laugh:

Shoots like a girl
01-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Sorry to hear about the black ice and crazy weather!
As for your daughter.. Tell her Auntie Melissa says to make sure she puts perfume behind her ears..:wink: Walk with style and grace and have confidence like she's the only gal on earth!! Oh and if the boy tries to kiss her tell her to not allow him make him wait!!!!!Good luck momma! xoxo

OMG! That was sooo much fun dress shopping! Of course then we had to find the perfect heels and accessories! Tomorrow we go to the beauty shop and get her hair done. Im gonna be a busy mom tomorrow! She has to perform(color guard) at Indiana State University B-ball game tonight, Guard practice all day tomorrow until 2, hair at 4 and dance at 8. :frantics:

I think Sunday I will turn on the radio, curl up in my snuggie and read ALL DAY LONG!

adamt
01-07-2011, 08:15 PM
LOL... you talking to me or Chris????? :laugh:

sorry chuck, i thought it more appropriate to fuss at chris :laugh:

ironically, i was really getting into too

sorry chris :)

NateR
01-07-2011, 08:20 PM

Well, at least it's not as bad as lesbian women pastors speaking in tongues.

(Now there's a disturbing word picture for you.)

adamt
01-07-2011, 08:24 PM

nate nate nate

you are just begging county mike to come in here and derail this thread with comments about lesbians and tongues, you should know better

Chuck
01-07-2011, 08:31 PM
nate nate nate

you are just begging county mike to come in here and derail this thread with comments about lesbians and tongues, you should know better

And Mike should be here in......

:D

Tyburn
01-07-2011, 08:58 PM
:blink: this thread is FUBAR :laugh:

Crisco
01-07-2011, 09:27 PM
SNOOKI WANT SMUSH SMUSH

CAVEMAN
01-07-2011, 09:29 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

at this whole thread!

flo
01-07-2011, 10:09 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

bradwright
01-07-2011, 10:15 PM
when i saw the thread title i just thought i would "RUSH" right in here and and say i have absolutely nothing to say on the subject...:Whistle:

well other then the "B Jays" of the world have been getting their collective ass's kicked for a very long time now....maybe a new DH guys ?:unsure-1:

Play The Man
01-07-2011, 10:58 PM

Women tend to be better at learning languages; a helpful trait for a calling that requires knowledge of Hebrew and Greek. I'm sure the lesbian women pastors speaking in tongues would be cunning linguists.:Whistle:

:devil:

:laugh:

adamt
01-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Women tend to be better at learning languages; a helpful trait for a calling that requires knowledge of Hebrew and Greek. I'm sure the lesbian women pastors speaking in tongues would be cunning linguists.:Whistle:

okay thiis officially can't be topped

Blade
01-07-2011, 11:34 PM
going to a game night tonight with a few families from church

Is this code? :ninja: Haha

flo
01-07-2011, 11:47 PM

PTM!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/spank.gif

:happydancing:

rockdawg21
01-08-2011, 12:41 AM
I got my yellow belt in BJJ and my yellow belt in the Premier Martial Arts system while I was on vacation in the Philippines (Dec 18, 2010). Picked them up tonight before my BJJ class:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs791.ash1/168119_1722520619307_1127080218_31910720_858140_n. jpg

Nice to have some color rather than blue/white. :)

flo
01-08-2011, 01:05 AM
Awesome, rockdawg, that's a great accomplishment. Congratulations!

:happy0159:

J.B.
01-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Congrats Rock! Great job brother! :)

Crisco
01-08-2011, 01:49 AM
I got my yellow belt in BJJ and my yellow belt in the Premier Martial Arts system while I was on vacation in the Philippines (Dec 18, 2010). Picked them up tonight before my BJJ class:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs791.ash1/168119_1722520619307_1127080218_31910720_858140_n. jpg

Nice to have some color rather than blue/white. :)

How old are you?

rockdawg21
01-08-2011, 01:57 AM
How old are you?
I'll be 31 in 34 days. I know, I look like a teenager :wink:

Thanks everybody. It's nice to be back in competitive sports. Used to wrestle so BJJ is pretty easy to pick up. Enjoying learning Krav Maga, kickboxing, and Muay Thai as well :)

Crisco
01-08-2011, 02:02 AM

Thanks everybody. It's nice to be back in competitive sports. Used to wrestle so BJJ is pretty easy to pick up. Enjoying learning Krav Maga, kickboxing, and Muay Thai as well :)

No I only ask cuz I thought it was strange you where getting a yellow belt in BJJ...

J.B.
01-08-2011, 02:04 AM

No way I would have guessed you are older than me. :laugh:

Krav Maga is some cool stuff. :cool:

rockdawg21
01-08-2011, 02:30 AM
No I only ask cuz I thought it was strange you where getting a yellow belt in BJJ...
Why's that strange?
Yeah, I've only been training martial arts for about 4 months. I'm a noob.

No way I would have guessed you are older than me. :laugh:

Krav Maga is some cool stuff. :cool:
Haha, ya, I'd guess you're 25 or so. BJJ is my newest passion, but I'm really enjoying the sparring in kickboxing/Muay Thai as I've never done any standup fighting (except for the 2 street fights I've been in and I just secured takedowns to win :laugh:) - I got much better after studying Pacquiao's movement because I'm the same height and weight as him and pretty quick so he's a good model for me :wink:. Krav Maga is the most interesting class that I take though, I love all the situations we practice.

Do you take martial arts JB?

flo
01-08-2011, 03:13 AM
:unsure-1:

And I thought you were 21 because of your sig...

:ashamed:

rockdawg21
01-08-2011, 03:27 AM
:unsure-1:

And I thought you were 21 because of your sig...

:ashamed:
LOL, people of all ages should want our government to honor the Constitution :D

Crisco
01-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Why's that strange?

Haha, ya, I'd guess you're 25 or so. BJJ is my newest passion, but I'm really enjoying the sparring in kickboxing/Muay Thai as I've never done any standup fighting (except for the 2 street fights I've been in and I just secured takedowns to win :laugh:) - I got much better after studying Pacquiao's movement because I'm the same height and weight as him and pretty quick so he's a good model for me :wink:. Krav Maga is the most interesting class that I take though, I love all the situations we practice.

Because BJJ for adults only offers

White, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Red.

DonnaMaria
01-08-2011, 03:49 AM

:scared0011::happy0198::happy0198:

No WAY!!!! Did you really just post that?!?!?!?!?:happy0198::happy0198:

I just fell off my chair!:laugh::laugh:

DonnaMaria
01-08-2011, 03:50 AM
PTM!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/spank.gif

:happydancing:

I'm thinking we are the only ones who caught that.........:laugh:

J.B.
01-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Why's that strange?

I'm 28.

I've trained boxing for about 9 years, but no formal martial arts.

I've seen some videos on Krav Maga, that is some crazy anti-terrorist training. Wicked stuff. :)

DonnaMaria
01-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Hey....... did you all know that Buffalo Chili is made from real buffalo?!:unsure-1:

I didn't...........I thought it was just a kind of seasoning. Like Buffalo Wings.........

I was wrong:blink:

But on the upside...........buffalo is very very tasty! :)

flo
01-08-2011, 04:17 AM
er, never mind...

flo
01-08-2011, 04:20 AM

It looks that way, DM. :laugh:

I was going to reply to him it goes to follow that men who learn Greek and Latin must be the master debaters...

:ninja:

Chuck
01-08-2011, 04:21 AM

Oh no you're not!!

I enjoyed PTM's post as much as I enjoyed the S&M response by Flo... :blink:

:laugh::laugh:

flo
01-08-2011, 04:24 AM
Oh no you're not!!

I enjoyed PTM's post as much as I enjoyed the S&M response by Flo... :blink:

:scared0011:

:muttering:

adamt
01-08-2011, 05:12 AM

I was going to reply to him it goes to follow that men who learn Greek and Latin must be the master debaters...

i heard that sometimes when fish are in schools they take debate.

Bonnie
01-08-2011, 05:21 AM
:scared0011::happy0198::happy0198:

No WAY!!!! Did you really just post that?!?!?!?!?:happy0198::happy0198:

I just fell off my chair!:laugh::laugh:

You know I did miss it the first time around; after reading your post, I thought, "Hmmm...what'd I miss?". Now I'm wondering, "How in the world did I miss THAT!" :laugh:

Bonnie
01-08-2011, 05:27 AM

Well played! :laugh:

Bonnie
01-08-2011, 05:35 AM
er, never mind...

I just noticed what you put for your reason for editing your post! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Flo, you're so funny! :laugh: I love you! :laugh:

flo
01-08-2011, 05:58 AM
i heard that sometimes when fish are in schools they take debate.

G-R-O-A-N

flo
01-08-2011, 06:00 AM
I just noticed what you put for your reason for editing your post! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Flo, you're so funny! :laugh: I love you! :laugh:
Love you too, Bonnie! Never a dull moment on the forums, eh?

:party0006:

Chris F
01-08-2011, 06:14 AM

knock it off chris, no one likes a threadjacker

you're a condesceding, arrogant, unintelligent nazi that everyone hates so go speak in tongues or something

Why does everyone pick on me. I am a really sensitive guy once you get kon me. When you prick me I bleed red just like you all. That was just plain mean and you should be ashamed of yourself. You need to go repent to a woman pastor who speaks in tounges all the time and who is also a trans gender trying ot be a transvestie man. Then your sins may be forgiven. I think you can find one at the GSP airport after the blue jays play with their new DH

Miss Foxy
01-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Why does everyone pick on me. I am a really sensitive guy once you get kon me. When you prick me I bleed red just like you all. That was just plain mean and you should be ashamed of yourself. You need to go repent to a woman pastor who speaks in tounges all the time and who is also a trans gender trying ot be a transvestie man. Then your sins may be forgiven. I think you can find one at the GSP airport after the blue jays play with their new DH

Chill out ChrisF.. No one picks on you it's all in fun.. We all know you can handle yours and we know you have good intentions. Everyone has good intentions for the most part.. :cool: This forum would be boring if everyone behaved!!!

NateR
01-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Hmmm, I would have thought that County Mike would have it set up so that he receives a text message alert every time someone types the word "lesbian" on the forums.

Of course, he may have the option where he only gets the alert if a girl types it.

flo
01-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Hmmm, I would have thought that County Mike would have it set up so that he receives a text message alert every time someone types the word "lesbian" on the forums.

Of course, he may have the option where he only gets the alert if a girl types it.

I think it must be the second option, Nate...

flo
01-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Miss Foxy, I think Chris's comment was - in keeping with the theme of the thread - tongue in cheek.

:wink:

Vizion
01-08-2011, 10:57 PM

It seems like this topic hijacks other threads quite a bit SO... in an effort to balance the universe I thought I'd start this thread to talk about ANYTHING but GSP or BJ Penn.....? You left out Chael Sonnen there Chuck :wink:

but then again, what would JB do without his Chael bashing threads to occupy his spare time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

adamt
01-08-2011, 11:16 PM
http://www.seabreeze.com.au/images/misc/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet.jpg

Chuck
01-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Chill out ChrisF.. No one picks on you it's all in fun.. We all know you can handle yours and we know you have good intentions. Everyone has good intentions for the most part.. :cool: This forum would be boring if everyone behaved!!!

Miss Foxy, I think Chris's comment was - in keeping with the theme of the thread - tongue in cheek.

:wink:

Um yeah.... what she said.

:wink::wink:

Chuck
01-09-2011, 12:15 AM
You left out Chael Sonnen there Chuck :wink:

but then again, what would JB do without his Chael bashing threads to occupy his spare time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:banghead:

What was I thinking??????

Chuck
01-09-2011, 12:19 AM

Hold on, let me get him in here real quick.....................

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo211/zombieSeabass/cleavage.jpg

DonnaMaria
01-09-2011, 01:04 AM
:scared0011: a thread talking about lesbians...........

with an S&M pic AND a cleavage pic..........

AND MIKE ISN'T HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:scared0011::scared0011::scared 0011:

someone should call and check up on him..........somthing must be

TERRIBLY WRONG!!!!:scared0011:

DonnaMaria
01-09-2011, 01:05 AM

i just tested your theory..........let's see if it works...........

I cue Mike in 5............4............3............2.......... ...

rockdawg21
01-09-2011, 03:33 AM
Because BJJ for adults only offers

White, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black, Red.
Correction. The program is Ketsugo Ryu Jujitsu which also includes striking but most of what we do is BJJ.

Here's a description, but we haven't done much kicks and our strikes are brief, just using it to work close to secure a throw or lock:
http://cyrusninja.com/ketsugo.htm

Chris F
01-09-2011, 05:55 AM
http://www.seabreeze.com.au/images/misc/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet.jpg

great picture of me but I am a bit larger. Especially because unlike some I know how to finish my Big mac :) I finish everything I start

Chris F
01-09-2011, 05:58 AM
Um yeah.... what she said.

:wink::wink:

I would hope Miss Foxy knew I was being facetious. I have yet to have anyone ever hurt my feelings on here. I understand that on th einternet it is real hard to judge intentions so I assume no one means anything personal and so far it has served me well. :) But I guess that us what i get for quitting on the stool and not finihing my thoughts in a way people know what I mean.

J.B.
01-09-2011, 08:23 AM
You left out Chael Sonnen there Chuck :wink:

You seem to be infatuated with my criticisms of a loud mouth cheater.

How can you possibly hug nuts that don't even work?

Guess all some people need is an (R) around here...

besides...you are just mad that Silva beat the crap out of Franklin. Get over it :laugh:

adamt
01-09-2011, 12:16 PM
could a mod please lock this thread before county mike gets here,

i think he has lost his chance

:laugh: i think it would be funny if all he could do is read it and not get to post anything

:tongue0011:

Spiritwalker
01-09-2011, 12:30 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen..

During Page 7 and the post mark off #66...... with all other contestants throwing in the towel due to a flying, spinning, half back flip elbow of a remark..... The winner and NEEEEEEWWWWWW Champion.....of UFC MHFs Thread..."GSP tries to finish fights... Why can't you see that?" is Jaaaaaayyyyy Beeeeeeee!!!!!!

Nicely done sir....

flo
01-09-2011, 06:45 PM

Chris F
01-09-2011, 06:46 PM
You seem to be infatuated with my criticisms of a loud mouth cheater.

Guess all some people need is an (R) around here...

besides...you are just mad that Silva beat the crap out of Franklin. Get over it :laugh:

Well when you let go of mine you can let us know.... JK I am sorry could not resist

Lord I apologize and be with the starving pygmes in New gueina.

flo
01-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen..

During Page 7 and the post mark off #66...... with all other contestants throwing in the towel due to a flying, spinning, half back flip elbow of a remark..... The winner and NEEEEEEWWWWWW Champion.....of UFC MHFs Thread..."GSP tries to finish fights... Why can't you see that?" is Jaaaaaayyyyy Beeeeeeee!!!!!!

Nicely done sir....

Hands down!!!

County Mike
01-10-2011, 11:30 AM
You're all so immature. I'm disgusted.

Spiritwalker
01-10-2011, 12:00 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh: pot meet kettel.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

adamt
01-10-2011, 12:27 PM

i wondered how in the world mike could ever live up to the pressure we were placing on him.

i'm impressed

well played , my friend, well played

Chuck
01-10-2011, 02:12 PM

DonnaMaria
01-10-2011, 03:15 PM

billwilliams70
01-10-2011, 05:05 PM
I like asparagus.

Chris F
01-10-2011, 05:21 PM
I like asparagus.

vegies are not food. Vegies are what food eats :laugh:

Chuck
01-10-2011, 06:21 PM

billwilliams70
01-10-2011, 06:42 PM

Later.

flo
01-11-2011, 06:07 AM

que
01-15-2011, 01:44 AM
GSP does not try to finish fights, he tries to fight the "safe way" AKA fighting not to lose. why can't you see that?

Chuck
01-15-2011, 04:45 AM
GSP does not try to finish fights, he tries to fight the "safe way" AKA fighting not to lose. why can't you see that?

Simple, simple man..... you should always read a thread before posting in it...

Why can't you see that??

rockdawg21
01-15-2011, 05:16 AM
GSP does try to finish fights. It's called a bell and 3 judges.

J.B.
01-15-2011, 05:50 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

Neezar
01-15-2011, 11:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

He is a Nobody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2oZWpqtNi4&feature=related

Neezar
01-15-2011, 11:29 AM

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5525/boringg.jpg (http://img834.imageshack.us/i/boringg.jpg/)

lol