PDA

View Full Version : Order of The Years

Tyburn
01-03-2011, 12:51 PM
:laugh:

So for the past 15 years, ever since writing my journal I have done an "order of the years" from good to bad. I though I would share it with you...if you've had any good or bad years perhaps you would like to share them...I dont know. :laugh:

Best
1998 (because of my Second Testimony)
2000 (was a Brill year, I started University)
2006 (I joined the Forum, what we now consider the old days)
2008 (everything went right from Video to Cage Gladiators)
2001 (still in the first year of Uni, and the good part of the student house)
2007 (First American Dreams Tour)
1996 (founding of the Journal)
2004 (a difficult year of highs and lows)
2009 (the only good thing was American Dreams Tour Two)
2002 (the student house fell apart)
1997 (the death of my beloved Grandfather)
2005 (breaking fingers, leaving Saint Paul's)
1999 (restless year, Guernsey episode)
2010 (terrible year)
2003 (the worst year of my life)

DonnaMaria
01-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Eh.........they are all good and all bad in one way or another. I try not to dwell on it......:)

Miss Foxy
01-03-2011, 03:30 PM
My best year was 1996 I was a jr/sr in high school and my body was banging!! I had a job ( popeyes chicken) lol, car (dodge neon brand new), and no worries:cool:...
2005 worst year ever!! Lost my house and found out my husband was a cheater and well the rest is history :laugh:

TexasRN
01-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Eh.........they are all good and all bad in one way or another. I try not to dwell on it......:)

I'm with you on it. I have good things and bad things happen all the time. Sometimes I feel like I am drowning in bad things but then a ton of good things happens. I try really hard to make sure that I learn from the bad and enjoy the good and it all evens out. Can't sit and dwell on it. If you have time to sit and dwell on the bad things then you aren't out doing fun things to make up for the bad things. :)

~Amy