PDA

View Full Version : Windows movie maker is super awesome! Video

sasquatch
01-02-2011, 05:41 AM
I feel like a film maker!:laugh:
here's the link if the embed doesn't work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8_8Se3c4_w

o8_8Se3c4_w

Not that funny, i'm just happy i'll be able to make fancy videos now.

flo
01-02-2011, 06:32 AM
I thought it was great! Good job. :laugh:

sasquatch
01-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks, I thought it was funny too, but then If It wasn't my video.... I would probably think it sucks. :laugh: It's just my first movie maker vid though, hopefully they'll get better.

I can never figure out how to embed stuff. :(

DonnaMaria
01-03-2011, 01:26 AM
hahahah!:laugh: Great video!!!!! I thought it was funny! Good job!:)

My oldest daughter has been deadly with her phone, taking lots of videos.......and I happen to be her subject of choice...........:ninja:

so the videos are ......scary....at least to me.....but her friends find them very, very funny:angry::laugh:

logrus
01-03-2011, 06:09 AM
Now you just need to learn A.E and your all set..

sasquatch
01-03-2011, 07:11 PM
hahahah!:laugh: Great video!!!!! I thought it was funny! Good job!:)

My oldest daughter has been deadly with her phone, taking lots of videos.......and I happen to be her subject of choice...........:ninja:

so the videos are ......scary....at least to me.....but her friends find them very, very funny:angry::laugh: Thanks! :) Does your daughter put her videos up on youtube? What's A.E. Logrus? I also want to learn how to make flash video, do they just use movie maker for that too?

DonnaMaria
01-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks! :) Does your daughter put her videos up on youtube? What's A.E. Logrus? I also want to learn how to make flash video, do they just use movie maker for that too?

She does. Much to my embarassment. :scared0011:

But she is starting her own blog now.......talking about fashion and dance and theater.......so hopefully I will be out of a job as she discovers more interesting things to tape! :laugh:

sasquatch
01-04-2011, 02:22 AM
What's here name on youtube? My mom opened up my door while I was trying to record a video, in the video I looked pretty embarresed once she opened the door, I thought it would have been kind of funny to put up, but she said she didn't want to be in my video. Lol

DonnaMaria
01-04-2011, 04:20 PM
What's here name on youtube? My mom opened up my door while I was trying to record a video, in the video I looked pretty embarresed once she opened the door, I thought it would have been kind of funny to put up, but she said she didn't want to be in my video. Lol

:laugh: Sorry hun.....no can do!:laugh:

The only people who see the videos are family/close friends/people who know me in person and know I don't look AS horrible in real life as I do in the movies!

sasquatch
01-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Oh ok, they sounded funny.:laugh:

Tyburn
01-04-2011, 10:49 PM
SAS IS BACK!!!!!!:hyper:

I like windows movie maker also...but my sister bought me movieplusX3 for Christmas so I might have to use that soon!! :happydancing:

County Mike
01-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Good stuff.

DonnaMaria
01-05-2011, 02:40 AM
Oh ok, they sounded funny.:laugh:

Oh they ARE! At my expense.......that's the problem!:laugh: