PDA

View Full Version : A FEAT OF INCREDIBLE STRENGTH! The human flag.

sasquatch
12-28-2010, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoZ0yYEpDKY It's actually not that hard to do if your a skinney guy, still can't do it straight though. It's a good exercise for your lats and (obleaks??)

VCURamFan
12-28-2010, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoZ0yYEpDKY It's actually not that hard to do if your a skinney guy, still can't do it straight though. It's a good exercise for your lats and (obleaks??)
Obliques :wink:

Chuck
12-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Obliques :wink:

Get a life.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

VCURamFan
12-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Get a life.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Dude, you have no idea how hard I've fought to keep what small semblence of a life I currently have! Literally allll of my closest friends are giant Meatheads. :laugh:

sasquatch
12-29-2010, 02:58 AM
oh yeah, that's how you spell it.... I was just testing you guys.

Crisco
12-29-2010, 03:06 AM
Check out the Bartendaz on youtube.

SICK skills.

County Mike
12-29-2010, 11:00 AM
That was one of the competitions on the "American Ninja Warrior" show. They had a "boot camp" to narrow down the finalists to go to Japan and they had to climb to the top of a wall and do the human flag for as long as possible. Pretty impressive core strength. I can do it on a pole but not for very long.

VCURamFan
12-29-2010, 12:43 PM
That was one of the competitions on the "American Ninja Warrior" show. They had a "boot camp" to narrow down the finalists to go to Japan and they had to climb to the top of a wall and do the human flag for as long as possible. Pretty impressive core strength. I can do it on a pole but not for very long.
Dude, I was so pissed at 2 things:
1) Patrick did NOT deserve to go to Japan. Rocket forced out a good competitor in Rich because he felt sorry for the Blue Monkey team mascot.
2) Levi getting injured. Major bummer not to see him compete again.

That being said, I was really impressed by how far David & Brent made it on the Ultimate Clfihannger. That this was a beast!

surveyorshawn
12-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Dude, I was so pissed at 2 things:
1) Patrick did NOT deserve to go to Japan. Rocket forced out a good competitor in Rich because he felt sorry for the Blue Monkey team mascot.
2) Levi getting injured. Major bummer not to see him compete again.

That being said, I was really impressed by how far David & Brent made it on the Ultimate Clfihannger. That this was a beast!

Yep, I agree, Patrick was a wuss!

VCURamFan
12-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Yep, I agree, Patrick was a wuss!
I mean, I get it: you're a big fan of the show & you've waited a long time to go to Japan. Guess what: SO HAS EVERYONE ElSE!!! The whole point of the show was to find the American Ninja Warrior, not find the biggest Ninja Warrior Fanboy. :rolleyes:

Speaking of which, how disappointing was Brian's run at Stage 3?

County Mike
12-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Is it just me, or does Stage 2 seem easier than stage 1?

VCURamFan
12-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Is it just me, or does Stage 2 seem easier than stage 1?
Yeah, I mean other than the Salmon Ladder & maybe the unstable bridge, it doesn't seem as challenging as it used to. I mean, the pipe slider at the beginning used to be chains that you had to swing from one to the other. The Spider walk was originally on Stage 2 & was a killer. They had the conveyor belt crawl. I feel like Stage 1 is about weeding out the weak, Stage 2 is about speed & Stage 3 is about murder.

County Mike
12-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Yeah, stage 2 was mostly strength. Stage 3 is all grip strength and takes down a lot of people. Stage 4, well, nearly impossible in the time limit.

sasquatch
12-29-2010, 04:02 PM
What station is ninja warrior on now? I watched it once on g4 and thought it was awesome, but now they took g4 off.

VCURamFan
12-29-2010, 05:38 PM
What station is ninja warrior on now? I watched it once on g4 and thought it was awesome, but now they took g4 off.
No, it's still on there. They have marathons all the time.

Crisco
12-29-2010, 05:47 PM

You need new cable provider homes.