PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone!

Boomer
12-25-2010, 05:53 AM
Merry Christmas!!!

This year has been a pretty amazing one for me. I really hope and pray that all of you are surrounded by the ones you love and can know the God who loves you. You guys and gals are wonderful ...

BoomTown

Bonnie
12-25-2010, 06:34 AM
Merry Christmas! :)

flo
12-25-2010, 06:48 AM
Merry Christmas, Boomer & Bonnie and all the other great people on the forum.

Wish you all a joyous (and safe, if travelling) Christmas.

Play The Man
12-25-2010, 07:37 AM
Merry Christmas to all!:angel: . . . and to all a good night.:sleep:

VCURamFan
12-25-2010, 01:47 PM
mErRy ChRiStMaS!!!!

SteveT
12-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday.

hughesfan4life
12-25-2010, 03:11 PM
happy christmas to my second family!,love you all!,have the best time ever!!:)

TexasRN
12-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Boomer, you deserved a great year. I'm glad you got it and I hope next year tops it! My year has been simply amazing and today is the best day yet. And to top it off, we are expecting 6-10 inches of snow for my kids to play in!!!! :happydancing:

~Amy

J.B.
12-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Hope everybody has a wonderful and blessed Christmas. :)

Neezar
12-25-2010, 09:04 PM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i47/neezar086/holiday/XMAS_BLAST_TOP.jpg

Neezar
12-25-2010, 09:11 PM
I am having a wonderful Christmas! I have had some terrible losses this year. :cry: However, those losses have helped me to realize how blessed in other areas that I truly am. God must be showing me some love right now.

Last night before bed I said that the only thing that would make my Christmas any better was to have a white Christmas. My mom called at 6:30 am and said, "Well you certainly got it! Look out the window!" It wasn't supposed to snow here until tonight and only be a light dusting. It has been snowing her ALL day and it is the deepest that I have seen in years.

My boys are healthy and happy. My hubby is having a great time today. And I am STILL in pajamas! :w00t:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

bradwright
12-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Merry Christmas everyone !God bless and may peace be with you all !

Silverback
12-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Merry Christmas everyone, and Snezzar I glad he gave you your snow.

lyndsey823
12-26-2010, 06:24 AM
I am having a wonderful Christmas! I have had some terrible losses this year. :cry: However, those losses have helped me to realize how blessed in other areas that I truly am. God must be showing me some love right now.

Last night before bed I said that the only thing that would make my Christmas any better was to have a white Christmas. My mom called at 6:30 am and said, "Well you certainly got it! Look out the window!" It wasn't supposed to snow here until tonight and only be a light dusting. It has been snowing her ALL day and it is the deepest that I have seen in years.

My boys are healthy and happy. My hubby is having a great time today. And I am STILL in pajamas! :w00t:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So glad to hear that!!!! Makes me smile! I feel you on the losses part, losing my Uncle 3 weeks ago was hard. But I'm glad we can all have days like this to make us realize what great family and friends we have, and helps us remember all the good things :) So incredibly glad you had a good day :)

lyndsey823
12-26-2010, 06:27 AM
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!! Spent my day running around from different family members houses. All in all a great day. Makes me forget how horrible december has been until now!!! Love my family and friends! And my new Xbox with Dance Central, lol.

Neezar
12-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Thanks!

And I got a Wii :happydancing:

And it is still snowing! :)

bradwright
12-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Thanks!

And I got a Wii :happydancing:

And it is still snowing! :)

hey thats great !

there is snow on the ground here as well.:)

but then again there is always snow on the ground here.:wink:

DonnaMaria
12-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Merry Christmas!

This is Christmas day for me! lol! Yesterday I was sooo sick with a fever of 102. I knew it was coming. Lots of my students were sick the week before Christmas. But my girls were so good to me and took care of me so tenderly. They brought me drinks and ice chips and piled the blankets on me and took care of the house.

And then my fever broke last night at about 3 in the morning. And today I am weak and tired but not sick anymore and we are all in the livingroom and watching the snow fall! Beautiful!

And I got a netbook!!!!! And an x box with the connect thingy! Woohoo!:w00t: As soon as i feel better the girls and i are having a dance off! :happydancing:

Silverback
12-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Merry Christmas!

This is Christmas day for me! lol! Yesterday I was sooo sick with a fever of 102. I knew it was coming. Lots of my students were sick the week before Christmas. But my girls were so good to me and took care of me so tenderly. They brought me drinks and ice chips and piled the blankets on me and took care of the house.

And then my fever broke last night at about 3 in the morning. And today I am weak and tired but not sick anymore and we are all in the livingroom and watching the snow fall! Beautiful!

And I got a netbook!!!!! And an x box with the connect thingy! Woohoo!:w00t: As soon as i feel better the girls and i are having a dance off! :happydancing:

Pictures on the dance off, we want to judge for ourselves who won. Glad you are feeling better.:cool::cool::)

lyndsey823
12-27-2010, 12:33 AM
Merry Christmas!

And I got a netbook!!!!! And an x box with the connect thingy! Woohoo!:w00t: As soon as i feel better the girls and i are having a dance off!
:happydancing:

Oh, you are going to have a blast!!! I got Dance Central as well and my best friend came over last night and we played forever!! Just be prepared, I didn't know the thing took your picture as your dancing around. But it's hilarious to look at them. You're going to love it, we're having a girls night Dance Central night after the new year. Lol that'll be interesting! Let me know what you think! I was pretty proud that I already unlocked 2 levels. Yeah they were on Easy but whatever.

cheachea
12-27-2010, 02:04 AM
Merry Christmas to All :)

VCURamFan
12-27-2010, 04:15 PM
http://jiujitsukingdom.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/merry-christmas1.jpg

CAVEMAN
12-27-2010, 04:32 PM
I was away from the PC for a few days......Hope you all had a great Christmas!

County Mike
12-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone! I haven't been on since the 23rd I think, so I missed telling everyone sooner. Hope you all had a great one.

Happy New Year too!