PDA

View Full Version : Geert Wilders - warning to America

Vizion
12-21-2010, 01:10 AM
Time to wake up people. This guy is 100% right about Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI&feature=player_embedded (PT 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdX1qpCtlh8&feature=player_embedded
(PT 2)

NateR
12-21-2010, 01:38 AM
The Anti-Semitism in highest rated comments is very disturbing. It's like we're witnessing the beginnings of another Jewish Holocaust all over again. Only this time it's not lead by Nazis, but by Muslims.

Vizion
12-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Yep Nate, another sign that Political Correctness is destroying the civilized world. Muslims know they have the weak politicians too afraid to speak out or act against them and thus, have their balls in a sling.

CAVEMAN
12-21-2010, 05:51 PM
The Anti-Semitism in highest rated comments is very disturbing. It's like we're witnessing the beginnings of another Jewish Holocaust all over again. Only this time it's not lead by Nazis, but by Muslims.

As well as Europe and Russia. According to a study done in 2004 as the Conference on Anti-Semitism in Europe took place in Berlin, the Stephen Roth Institute of Contemporary Anti-Semitism and Racism at Tel Aviv University revealed that the countries with the highest rates of anti-Semitic incidents in the world are Germany, France, Britain, Russia, and Canada.

GOD did tell the Jews that HE would be the only one to defend them!

Tyburn
12-21-2010, 09:15 PM
He wants to be careful speaking like that in a political environment, or else they will put a Fatwa on him :unsure-1:

I aggree with his stance on immigration and on intergration....but I do not aggree with him on faith schools, or mosques or the likes...and I most certainly do not aggree with him about Islam being purely political...being Established, does not mean its a political ideology that lacks religion...that is the major premise of his argument that is flawed, and the one thing that makes him fascistic rather then zionistic...the inability to see that Islam, whether we like it or not, shares the same bloodlines as the Jewish originally...and that GOD (as in the Jewish GOD) promised that Islam would also be a mighty nation when Ishmail was expelled

Also...here is something else...I would apply what he has said to ANY faith or person...because the Europeans are as bad as the Islamists when it comes to migrating, and then pretending they still live at home

rearnakedchoke
12-21-2010, 09:17 PM
He wants to be careful speaking like that in a political environment, or else they will put a Fatwa on him :unsure-1:

i think they have tried to kill him already ... but i could be wrong ...

Vizion
12-21-2010, 09:21 PM
He wants to be careful speaking like that in a political environment, or else they will put a Fatwa on him :unsure-1:I think the days of treating Islam with kid gloves has to be over. The world is waking up.

No more political correctness.

NateR
12-22-2010, 12:14 AM
As well as Europe and Russia. According to a study done in 2004 as the Conference on Anti-Semitism in Europe took place in Berlin, the Stephen Roth Institute of Contemporary Anti-Semitism and Racism at Tel Aviv University revealed that the countries with the highest rates of anti-Semitic incidents in the world are Germany, France, Britain, Russia, and Canada.

GOD did tell the Jews that HE would be the only one to defend them!

I did a report on anti-Semitism for college back in 2003 and I was surprised to see that the highest levels of anti-Semitism in America take place on college campuses.

What I find disturbing is how the word "Zionist" is so casually being thrown around like it's some kind of slur, like calling someone a Nazi or a member of the KKK.

It makes me wonder how many Christians realize that if you are a Christian then you are a Zionist. You can't be a Christian and NOT be a Zionist. It's impossible, unless you just don't believe in the Second Coming of Christ... in which case, you're not a Christian.

atomdanger
12-24-2010, 09:18 AM
So basically Muslims have thugged their way into doing whatever they want.

Vizion
12-24-2010, 02:33 PM
So basically Muslims have thugged their way into doing whatever they want. I think they have taken advantage of liberal weaknesses is more like what you mean.

And its liberals who are like to be their first victims when they take over.

Odd thing, that :blink:

CAVEMAN
12-27-2010, 05:48 PM
I did a report on anti-Semitism for college back in 2003 and I was surprised to see that the highest levels of anti-Semitism in America take place on college campuses.

What I find disturbing is how the word "Zionist" is so casually being thrown around like it's some kind of slur, like calling someone a Nazi or a member of the KKK.

It makes me wonder how many Christians realize that if you are a Christian then you are a Zionist. You can't be a Christian and NOT be a Zionist. It's impossible, unless you just don't believe in the Second Coming of Christ... in which case, you're not a Christian.

It is amazing some of the things I hear people say sometimes regarding Jews and Christians. There is a growing mindset not only in the world, but right her in america that Jews and Christians are the cause of all kinds of problems in the world. I even heard a relative of mine say that if Israel did not exsist, we wouldn't have all these problems in the middle east. I laughed at him and told him to pick up a copy of the old testament and read it, you might learn something!:laugh:

Crisco
12-30-2010, 11:17 PM
The war is coming brother...

No fear of the devils minions on this side.

When they bring the war to us I'll fight it.

Vizion
12-31-2010, 02:50 AM
The war is coming brother...

No fear of the devils minions on this side.

When they bring the war to us I'll fight it.Yea, glad America is waking up. Europe is going to be at war soon I fear. What choice will they have?