PDA

View Full Version : You guys got to see this

cheachea
12-01-2010, 07:54 AM
I saw this on sherdog.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/winner-fighter-gets-sick-after-win-1447489/

Dethbob
12-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Itís odd that he would have taken in that much volume going into a fight. Heís lucky that Redbull didnít backfire earlier.

VCURamFan
12-01-2010, 04:22 PM
That's one of those horrendous things that all of the intra-webs MUST be traumatized by (like 2 girls, 1 cup). Seriously, you're not cool if you don't subject your psyche to this mental torture . . .

philips4
12-01-2010, 04:36 PM
That's one of those horrendous things that all of the intra-webs MUST be traumatized by (like 2 girls, 1 cup). Seriously, you're not cool if you don't subject your psyche to this mental torture . . .

:blink::sick: BEN, really this was not near as bad as 2 girls, 1 cup ..... how could you bring that back into my memory, I thought we were friends?! Talk about mental torture and damaging my psyche! Of course I am mental, after a warning like that one I still watched it!:laugh:

VCURamFan
12-01-2010, 04:55 PM
:blink::sick: BEN, really this was not near as bad as 2 girls, 1 cup ..... how could you bring that back into my memory, I thought we were friends?! Talk about mental torture and damaging my psyche! Of course I am mental, after a warning like that one I still watched it!:laugh:
Hahaha, glad I could help push you over the edge! :laugh:

And, no, it's not that bad, but I was caught in a bit of a problem: if I didn't warn people, I'd feel guilty for letting them go see that. However, if I did warn them, I'd be stuck in my misery alone. I had to find a way to warn them that would still entice them to go see it.

I guess it worked! :happydancing:

County Mike
12-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Luckily I can't watch it from work.

As for 2g1c - I stopped watching less than halfway in. However, the worst video I've ever seen was one of the terrorist beheading videos. That one will haunt me forever. People posted warnings against viewing it but my curiosity got the best of me. I wish I had heeded their warnings.

Twinsmama
12-01-2010, 05:15 PM

it was not that bad. i remember this time last year my mind was still pure. then you tainted it with 2 girls, 1 cup and then the "shocker", "spocker" and "show stopper" :laugh:

if i was in there i would be tore between laughing and puking next to him:vomit::sick::laugh:

flo
12-01-2010, 05:50 PM
O-M-G

Now I see where they got the expression "diarrhea of the mouth".

:scared0011:

flo
12-01-2010, 05:51 PM
However, the worst video I've ever seen was one of the terrorist beheading videos. That one will haunt me forever. People posted warnings against viewing it but my curiosity got the best of me. I wish I had heeded their warnings.

I think most of us feel exactly the same.

Spiritwalker
12-01-2010, 06:17 PM

As for 2g1c - I stopped watching less than halfway in. However, the worst video I've ever seen was one of the terrorist beheading videos. That one will haunt me forever. People posted warnings against viewing it but my curiosity got the best of me. I wish I had heeded their warnings.

Agreed!

But at the same time.. I had never felt such rage... followed by dispair for some reason.. then rage... then dispair...

BTW.. 2G1C.... ah man.. I couldn't stop watching it.. I wanted to.. but it was like watching a car wreck video or the make out scene in Brokeback Mountain....

County Mike
12-01-2010, 06:21 PM
I couldn't stop watching the make out scene in Brokeback Mountain....

ewwww.

Spiritwalker
12-01-2010, 06:35 PM
ewwww.

yeah man.. when their tounges touched.. it was like i was FREAKIN' TAZERED!!!:scared0015:

Chuck
12-02-2010, 05:35 PM

I thought this one was pretty hilarious!

2G1C??? I lasted about 20 seconds............... It was troubling.

JavierDLC
12-02-2010, 05:54 PM
Is it just me or has anyone thought about this before???????

Yeah I know I'm sick and twisted!!

I have always wondered and wished for such a BRUTAL knock out that the guy getting knocked out just PUKES all over the ring as they are bringing him back to life :w00t:

Or that he throws up Exorcist Style as he gets Knocked out!!! :w00t::w00t:

JavierDLC
12-02-2010, 06:12 PM

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

The worst video I have ever seen was of Three fuc@# teenagers somewhere in South America. They had a dog that looked very emaciated and another dog which was obviously a fighting dog. They had the poor dog by the tail hanging and the Fighting dog was biting hes front legs and hes face it was horrible. Well it gets worst the Fighting dog got tired and called it a day but the little pric&$ wanted the dog dead. So they began beating it with a stick in its head. The poor thing just sat there and would occassionally get up and run. They swung it by its tail and slammed it on the floor stomped its head but the poor thing still wanted to live. This video lasted about 7 minutes!!! 7 minutes of torture !!!

I wish i knew who this people were. I read somewhere that they were wanted all over the city but they left before anyone caught them. This video really scarred me specially because of my love for animals. I honestly felt sick to my stomach and felt guilty for watching the video. I felt like I was doing something wrong...and i have a pretty strong stomach not a lot of things make me feel like these

Chuck
12-02-2010, 06:22 PM
That was bad Javier and we all know 2G1C is horrible but these two could be the worst videos ever.........

Not disgusting.... just sad........ :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR-sn2vzmFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

JavierDLC
12-02-2010, 06:29 PM
That was bad Javier and we all know 2G1C is horrible but these two could be the worst videos ever.........

Not disgusting.... just sad........ :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR-sn2vzmFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up has to be the worst VIDEO EVER :happydancing: :happydancing: but Hilarious