PDA

View Full Version : Most shocking nfl teams

lc87
11-30-2010, 11:20 AM
I was just wondering who your guys most surprising teams are. Best and worst.

Mine are
best kansas city. Being from around there i wasn't expecting much but having more wins than the last couple of years combined is pretty good.

Worst probably a tie between minnesota and dallas. They were supposed to be the big shots in the nfc and have both pretty much flopped. All the espn guys were saying these two would easily make it to the nfc championships.

rockdawg21
11-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Best: Kansas City. I'm a fan, but I'm shocked just thinking they may get a playoff spot!

Worst: Dallas. So happy for this one!

J.B.
11-30-2010, 07:27 PM
My most shocking teams are the Chiefs, Bengals, Cowboys, Cardinals, and Eagles

Cheifs - Surprised at how well they have played all year

Bengals - Surprised they fell off so much after losing nobody and adding T.O.

Cowboys - Nobody thought they would suck as bad as they have

Cardinals - My favorite team was sure to be in the doghouse after losing Warner, but the defense has become a total joke too and I am convinced that the way Arizona is playing right now has made them the worst team in the league.

Eagles - Knew they would be solid, but never expected Vick to have the season he has been having.

lc87
12-01-2010, 07:20 AM

Couldn't agree more. Growing up dad always said his favorite teams were the chiefs and whoever was playing dallas and oakland that week.

Spiritwalker
12-01-2010, 12:35 PM
HEY!!!! My Carolina Panthers are pretty much sucking wind.....

oh yeah.. that's not too much of a shock I guess....

matthughesfan21
12-01-2010, 04:14 PM
The bears...Never had them at 8-3

Bonnie
12-02-2010, 01:07 AM

I admit they weren't the team I was rooting for (or the Texans), but why "so happy" about their dismal season seeing as how you are from Texas? :unsure-1:

J.B.
12-02-2010, 01:18 AM
I admit they weren't the team I was rooting for (or the Texans), but why "so happy" about their dismal season seeing as how you are from Texas? :unsure-1:

The majority of the country is happy the Cowboys suck. :laugh:

That's how it goes.

The Dallas Cowboys are the 2nd most valuable sports franchise in the world behind Manchester United. When you are that popular, the haters will always far outnumber the huggers. Especially in team sports where rivalries are historically deep and people are very attached to their teams.

I won't lie. They suck and I love it. :)

Just like when the Lions went 0-16...we threw a party in Chicago. We were hoping they would never win again. Them, or any Detroit team for that matter.

rockdawg21
12-02-2010, 03:38 AM
Because I'm from a small town in NW Missouri and was born in Kansas City, just living in Texas since 2004. I hated the Cowboys long before I came here. Coming here just made it worse. I couldn't be more happier that they suck this year!

ufcfan2
12-02-2010, 03:42 AM
I'm bias so I'd say St.Louis Rams are a shock and Bradford is having an outstanding rookie season.
Worst I will agree the Cowboys and though I'm no fan of theirs I thought they would be above .500 team.

J.B.
12-02-2010, 04:01 AM
For the record...I hope the Rams, Niners, and Seahawks suck forever.

Bonnie
12-02-2010, 05:09 AM
The majority of the country is happy the Cowboys suck. :laugh:

That's how it goes.

The Dallas Cowboys are the 2nd most valuable sports franchise in the world behind Manchester United. When you are that popular, the haters will always far outnumber the huggers. Especially in team sports where rivalries are historically deep and people are very attached to their teams.

I won't lie. They suck and I love it. :)

Just like when the Lions went 0-16...we threw a party in Chicago. We were hoping they would never win again. Them, or any Detroit team for that matter.

Because I'm from a small town in NW Missouri and was born in Kansas City, just living in Texas since 2004. I hated the Cowboys long before I came here. Coming here just made it worse. I couldn't be more happier that they suck this year!

Geez, I'm beginning to feel bad for not root'n for 'em now. :laugh:

lc87
12-02-2010, 07:28 AM
rock where you from in mo? I was born and raised in ne ks. Atchison to be exact.

Chuck
12-02-2010, 06:15 PM
For the record...I hope the Rams, Niners, and Seahawks suck forever.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD be mad at you for saying that BUT.....

I hope the Bungles, Browns and Ravens suck forever so I know where you're coming from!! :laugh::laugh:

Bonnie
12-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD be mad at you for saying that BUT.....

I hope the Bungles, Browns and Ravens suck forever so I know where you're coming from!! :laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

rockdawg21
12-02-2010, 10:34 PM
rock where you from in mo? I was born and raised in ne ks. Atchison to be exact.
Oh yeah, I know Atchison. I'm from Bethany, Missouri. Went to school at NWMSU in Maryville.

lc87
12-03-2010, 02:32 AM
that's cool. Are you gonna get their game saturday down there?

rearnakedchoke
12-03-2010, 06:06 PM
My most shocking teams are the Chiefs, Bengals, Cowboys, Cardinals, and Eagles

Cheifs - Surprised at how well they have played all year

Bengals - Surprised they fell off so much after losing nobody and adding T.O.

Cowboys - Nobody thought they would suck as bad as they have

Cardinals - My favorite team was sure to be in the doghouse after losing Warner, but the defense has become a total joke too and I am convinced that the way Arizona is playing right now has made them the worst team in the league.

Eagles - Knew they would be solid, but never expected Vick to have the season he has been having.

man, but he is taking a lot of shots lately .. hopefully dude can get in the playoffs and finish the season without a serious injury, sign a nice contract and get his stuff together .. have always been a fan, but even more so now ...