PDA

View Full Version : Ten Peculiarities of Monarchy in British Law

Tyburn
11-26-2010, 04:27 PM
1) As Westminster Palace is still officially recognised as a Residence of The Monarch, it is thus Illegal for anyone outside of the Royal Family to die in Parliament

2) Any Whale found dead on a British Beach become Property of the Crown, the King may have the head, the Queen may have the tail (this was introduced when Royalty wore Corsets made from Whale Bone)

3) All Wild Swans belong to the Monarchy. (first introduced when they were hunted for food, to ensure the Royals could eat them, but other Hunters could not)

4) Do not affix the Royal Standard upside down, it is an act of treason, this includes the postage stamp with the Queens Head on it.

5) The Republic of Eire still uses an Historic British Throne to inaugerate its President to this day.

6) The House name does not qualify under British Law as a Surname, therefore the Monarch and her Nuclear Family have no official surname

7) No Suits of Armour are to be worn within Parliament, its Illegal, because during the Reformation physical fights would break out during session on a hotly debated subject

8) :laugh: Several Assemblies within the Government of The United States of America, still retain their British Mace, Granted by the Crown as a Symbol of their office :laugh:

9) The Monarch owns the largest roughcut quality Diamond in the world

10) Queen Elizabeth has created a new breed of dog by breeding her Corgi with a Dachshund...they are called "dorgi" :laugh: It was an accident, her Corgi got to close to Princess Margarets Dachshund...and the rest shall we say...was history :laugh:

Symbolically both The United States of America, and The Republic of Eire have formal links under the crown, because they still, wrongly, use Crown property.

Give me back my Mace :angry:

:laugh: I believe there are at least two, one in Virginia, one in south carolina both predate Independance, and thus dont belong to you :laugh:

Spiritwalker
11-26-2010, 04:58 PM
:laugh: I believe there are at least two, one in Virginia, one in south carolina both predate Independance, and thus dont belong to you :laugh:

King Leonidas: [after the persians asked greeks to give them their weapons] Come and get them!