PDA

View Full Version : London Suspends Wilsden

Tyburn
11-24-2010, 04:31 PM
In England, since the Reformation, the Church of England (founder of the Denomination known as Anglicanism) Has been State Religion. I mean this in the truest sence of the word. A Minister of The Church of England is a Crown Representative...which means when he takes a Funeral, or Wedding, or Baptism, there is no need for a State Registrar to confirm the office. The Priest acts for the state...it is why Church Records form a bulk in State Records.

For this reason alone, England can continue, after the fall of Romanism at the Reformation, to declair it is, by law, a Christian Country.

All other Denominations whenever they perform a wedding, or a funeral, or a baptism...they need the addition of a Crown Registrar to record and legitamize the rule of law, by okaying what the denomination has done. In England different denominations have different coverage...but the Church of England has every single member of the population in a recorded parish, and will allow any citizen to be married within it...for it is effectively on a legal level, no different to a Registry Office. Wheras a Methodist, or Roman church, doesnt have that legal status.

As a Symbol of this, some of the last Remaining True Nobility in the House of Lords, are some remaining Bishops within the Church of England...as opposed to Clergy from other branches of Christondom.

Her Majesty The Queen is given the title of "Defender of the Faith" and she takes that extremely seriously. And in these hard times, the Royals have come up with an interesting way to help State Funds. You see, it is my suspicion that Kate Middleton would not have been the first choice of a Queen alongside the Future King William, the reason being, frankly, she isnt true nobility. She is bearly first class. The couple have been together for ages, but have seemingly never moved towards marriage

Until last month.

The timing, in my opinion is not a cooincidence. You see the Royal Family are a Tourist Attraction...a BIG Tourist Attraction. Renewed interest in them will bring in A LOT of money. I personally believe that the Family decided that William may marry Kate because it would serve the country well. This is, from the House perspective about duty. For William and Kate, probably a GOD send.

Everyone was pleased for them.

Apart from The Reverend Peter Broadbent, The Sufferegen Bishop of Willsden. Being a Sufferegen he doesnt have his own Cathedral, but opporates like an assistant to the Bishop of his Area. He is one of a few who opporate in London. So his Chair (and its not really a throne) is in Saint Paul's Cathedral.

Peter Broadbent was rather unkind in his assessment of the Royal Family, made public last week. He has since apologised but it has caused His Grace, Dr Richard Chartres, Lord Bishop of London, to order his Suspension from the Church, one presumes pending disciplinary action or inquest.

Richard is a friend of mine, and I am a Royalist...so I support him. I think its about time a Senior Bishop put his foot down and said "Enough" But many are calling for Broadbents reinstatement...a good friend of mine from the Lay Community is amoung them.

You cant have a senior official in the church of England describe the Royals and their wedding as "Nauseating Tosh" Can you :mellow: He also went on about how the Royals and their weddings never last. He is a well known Parliamentarian.

Richard has Suspended him until further notice, and was last seen appologising on behalf of the Church to the Palace directly.

Miss Foxy
11-24-2010, 04:35 PM
I am reading and don't understand :sad: I need to ask one of my men from England to help me understand this..

Tyburn
11-24-2010, 04:37 PM
I hasten to add this happened just a single day after HM The Queen appeared before The General Synod of The Church of England and gave a speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP08I85y_IE

Just a DAY after hearing the words "Those who Serve the Church of England, in its Public Ministry, are required to affirm their loyalty to its inheritance of faith as their inspiration and guidence under GOD"

Tyburn
11-24-2010, 04:40 PM
I am reading and don't understand :sad: I need to ask one of my men from England to help me understand this..

Ask me a Question and I'll explain it for you :)

Miss Foxy
11-24-2010, 04:48 PM
So basically he is calling out the hypocrisy of the "royal wedding" and getting reprimanded?

Tyburn
11-24-2010, 04:54 PM
So basically he is calling out the hypocrisy of the "royal wedding" and getting reprimanded?

Not Hypocrisy.

He's saying the Wedding is meaningless, the Royals are Meaningless, and its all a load of bollox.

He said that, and yet he is like a senior bishop...and the Bishops work for the Crown...State and Church are joined together...but he given half a second, would do away with the monarchy.

Why should he be a Bishop in the Queens Church...and tell her, that her Grandsons Wedding is stupid and will never last? What kind of Christian EVER says that to ANYONE getting married?

Its so mean and hurtful for no reason...and coming from someone who is working for them.

I mean...if My Grandson was getting married, and you worked for me, and you told the whole world my Grandsons wedding was stupid and would never last...would you think it bad if I asked you to leave my place of employment and not come back

or would you think you could just say "sorry" and I would be okay?

Miss Foxy
11-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Not Hypocrisy.

He's saying the Wedding is meaningless, the Royals are Meaningless, and its all a load of bollox.

He said that, and yet he is like a senior bishop...and the Bishops work for the Crown...State and Church are joined together...but he given half a second, would do away with the monarchy.

Why should he be a Bishop in the Queens Church...and tell her, that her Grandsons Wedding is stupid and will never last? What kind of Christian EVER says that to ANYONE getting married?

Its so mean and hurtful for no reason...and coming from someone who is working for them.

I mean...if My Grandson was getting married, and you worked for me, and you told the whole world my Grandsons wedding was stupid and would never last...would you think it bad if I asked you to leave my place of employment and not come back

Oh so it's like mutiny to the queen?

Bonnie
11-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Not Hypocrisy.

Kind of like, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." I wonder what made him think he could spout off like that, given his position, and that there wouldn't be a negative consequence. :rolleyes:

As to William and Kate, let's hope their marriage does stand the test of time....and the Royals. For myself, I think Prince Charles used Diana, and once she produced his "heir and the spare", she became dispensable. At least he manned up at the time of her death and did the right thing. Which is more than I can say about his mother, the Queen.

Tyburn
11-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Oh so it's like mutiny to the queen?

Well...Historically, yes, it would have been treason.

Tyburn
11-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Kind of like, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." I wonder what made him think he could spout off like that, given his position, and that there wouldn't be a negative consequence. :rolleyes:

As to William and Kate, let's hope their marriage does stand the test of time....and the Royals. For myself, I think Prince Charles used Diana, and once she produced his "heir and the spare", she became dispensable. At least he manned up at the time of her death and did the right thing. Which is more than I can say about his mother, the Queen.

Well I've done some research into Willsden, it turns out he's a Parliamentarian, so in his perfect world, the Monarchy would dissapear, at best, be dis-established from the Church at worst. but he's a fool for thinking the rest of the church wouldnt care...mindue, the present Arch Bishop of Canterbury is also pretty much parliamentarian..so perhaps he figured that Canterbury would be on his side?

On the subject of Diana

Diana wasnt liked by Elizabeth, at least that is the impression we get...this is because even though Diana was Nobility...she didnt want her boys to end up trapped in the Royal system...here is the problem...they are heirs...they have no choice.

Elizabeth is hot on duty, and she would see trying to move the boys away from Royal Duty as destroying her future.. You can understand where she was coming from. A little known fact is, when she died, I dont think the Queen really wanted her to have a state funeral...but she did

She was paraded through the streets, and then had a beautiful Funeral, the best bit was...her entrance (perfectly choreographed so that as the last Amen was sung, the pall bearers dissapeared) and her Exit (to stand infront of the Great West Doors as the Choir sing the Climax to John Taverners Song for Athene, and the portion of Libera Me, from the Requiem in Verdis setting.

Entrance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNmlXXvl0c
Verdi : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nkHqLY2J9Y
Exit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II_QgNkG5jg

:laugh: