PDA

View Full Version : To All My MHF Friends

Spiritwalker
11-24-2010, 03:01 PM
I hope everyone in the States has a great holiday!

To those of you overseas..as well as in America.. take a minute to think about what you are thankful for.

Get together with your family, both biological and adoptive, and enjoy a fellowship with a meal.

Call up someone you haven't spoken to in a while.. wish them well..make their day.. it will make yours!

Hug your family as hard as you can. Keep your family and friends close.. life is short.. Remembering good times that you had with someone is NO WHERE near as fun as talking with them about it.

Tell them how much they mean to you. REALLY tell them!!.. saying "I love you".. is the same thing most of us say all the time. Tell them WHY you feel the way you do about them.

Post what you are thankful for...

Me?
I am thankful for my family and friends. My health. The Armed Forces of the United States.. that volunteer to keep this country great.

I am thankful for my wife and kids.. without them I am half of what I am (prolly less than that).

Llamafighter
11-24-2010, 04:13 PM
I'm thankful for my wife first and foremost, my family, my friends, and our group of selfless men and women in the military. I'm thankful that each day I take air into my lungs, opn my eyes, stand up on my own two feet and spend the majority of the day smiling. I'm thankful to have art and music in my life, and I'm thankful for every day I'm fortunate to repeat this process. God has been very good to me my whole life and I'm thankful to Him who makes everything I mentioned possible.
Happy Thanksgiving MHF family:)

BamaGrits84
11-24-2010, 09:13 PM
I am mostly thankful for my Living God.
I am thankful for my biological family, my church family, and my friends (the family I chose.)
For Black Friday sales.
For s'more brownies and squash casserole.
For the Iron Bowl. (Go Bama!)

BamaGrits84
11-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Oh and I am thankful for you all. Yall keep me going on boring days at work, and someoen always has something funny to post when a good laugh is needed. I hope each of you have a wonderful day with you loved ones, eveyone stays safe, shops, and watches football. Oh on that note can I be thankful for real football and not soccer too please? :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving yall!

Rochambeau
11-26-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm thankful for THE Lord, Jesus, Paddle Pop, Ansell, VICKS VapoRub, prescriptions, Subway.... Amoung many other wonderful things!

AND of course I am thankful for all of you and thankful for the Matt Hughes forum~!