PDA

View Full Version : Awesome TSA/PC blog by a black guy

rockdawg21
11-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Ha! I made a post on Facebook the other day about how easy it is for me, a white male in a shirt/tie to go through the U.S. Border Patrol checkpoints (not the actual border, but the ones a few miles inland). In most cases, they look at me, say "U.S. citizen?" "Yes" "Ok, go ahead". That's it 90% of the time. In fact, today, I timed my stop and the car was stopped for only 6 seconds and I was on my way, seriously! They didn't have a dog sniff my car, he didn't open the tubs in my back. Somebody could have easily smuggled drugs across the border and handed them to me as a middle man on my way to San Antonio. Not that I do that, just saying the profiling has its place and some places it doesn't.

I don't really care about the TSA screenings. If somebody wants to grab my junk, fine, I don't care. However, I can understand why people are uncomfortable with it. But it isn't whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, native americans, indians, etc. that are the concern on our jets. There is NOTHING wrong with profiling in this instance IMO.

Anyways, just wanted to share the blog of Lloyd Marcus from the Tea Party:

http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blogs/ignore-pc-and-go-after-the-bad (requires you to be a member, but I'll share it):
Ignore PC and Go After The Bad Guys
Posted by Lloyd Marcus on November 22, 2010 at 1:07pm

Everyone is outraged and extremely frustrated by the infringement on our freedom by the TSA pat downs and full body scans at airports. Even more frustrating is that we all know the common sense solution to the problem of terrorists at airports. Profiling.

It has been said, “Don't let the inmates run the asylum”. This is exactly what we are doing when we allow a handful of PC (Political Correctness) nuts to dictate our behavior; ordering us to ignore common sense solutions and play their “let's not offend anyone” ridiculous PC games.

Profiling is common sense. As a black man, if I find myself in the midst of a group of white guys with shaved heads and covered in swastikas and white power tattoos, profiling them, it would probably be unwise to quote a line from the movie, Blazing Saddles, “Where the white women at?”

Years ago in Maryland, early in the morning, in a mostly white upscale neighborhood, residents saw two black youths dressed in gangster attire walking their streets. The black youths obviously looked out of place. And yet, authorities were not alerted because the white residents did not want to appear racist profiling black males.

The two black youths hijacked a mom's car, drug her several feet as she attempted to save her toddler which they threw out of the window. Common sense profiling would have prevented this horrific incident.

All, I repeat “ALL”, terrorist attacks have been committed by Middle Eastern men between the ages of 18 and 40. And yet, we can not profile these people. Instead, TSA agents are being forced to border molesting nuns, seniors and children.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSQTz1bccL4&feature=youtu.be)

How did profiling become such a dirty word, when we present ourselves to the world in whatever way we wish to be profiled? Wall street executives wear suits to be profiled as responsible. Rock stars wear spiked hair, tattoos and piercings to be profiled as rebellious.

Remember, the popular book titled, “Dress for Success”? It could be re-titled, “How to Achieve Your Desired Profiling”.

PC demands that we ignore life experiences, common sense and the messages individuals send in the way they present themselves.

If you are different than your projected image, the burden is on you to prove yourself otherwise. Do not demonize the public for simply reading your projected image. [I LOVE IT!]

For example, as an artist, I wear my signature hat, braid and black and white attire. At my first republican meeting, a white gentleman approached me and said, “The democrats meet down the road.” He seemed pleasantly surprised when I smiled and replied, “I know. I'm in the right meeting.”

Was this white man a racist for assuming I, a black man, dressed a bit out of the norm, was a democrat? No. He was using his life experiences and the knowledge that blacks, particularly non conservative attired blacks, typically
vote democrat. Obama received 96% of the black vote. So, in most cases, he would have been correct in his assumption that this Avant Garde looking black man would be a democrat. Absurdly, PC would brand this white gentleman a racist.

Folks, we must end this PC madness which is a part of the Tea Party Movement agenda. We must continue screaming, “NO!” as loudly as possible, to the humiliating and unconstitutional PC pat downs and full body scans.

Tell the Obama administration, “Cut this PC nonsense and go after the bad guys. PROFILE!”

Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American

NateR
11-23-2010, 01:42 AM
Yep, racial profiling is the only solution. These body scanners are a horrible invasion of privacy and just basic human dignity.

Plus, you can almost guarantee that these TSA officials would be less likely to pat down someone wearing traditional Islamic clothing out of fear of being sued for harassment. All this PC nonsense is actually making our country less safe that it was prior to 9/11

Llamafighter
11-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Yep, racial profiling is the only solution. These body scanners are a horrible invasion of privacy and just basic human dignity.

Plus, you can almost guarantee that these TSA officials would be less likely to pat down someone wearing traditional Islamic clothing out of fear of being sued for harassment. All this PC nonsense is actually making our country less safe that it was prior to 9/11

they won't give you a copy of your scan either:(

when they ask me how long I'm staying I say "two weeks"
then it goes something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V17duGlHEYY

logrus
11-23-2010, 01:31 PM
I get profiled all the time at the airport something thats been going on early in the Bush administration. The worst is when I am on a connecting flight and I have to go through it at both points. To be honest it really doesn't matter what I am wearing, or how I present myself inline I am always approached to step out of line.

These methods today seem to be a bit drastic, I can understand the screening because I believe this is going to be what the future holds for us, but I also feel the in depth screening is a bit to much. The pat downs is where I have the biggest issue, it wasnt even this intrusive after 9/11. Do they really need to search every nuke and cranny after a metal detector scan and with all my junk in the 40 bins?

NateR
11-24-2010, 09:49 PM
I get profiled all the time at the airport something thats been going on early in the Bush administration. The worst is when I am on a connecting flight and I have to go through it at both points. To be honest it really doesn't matter what I am wearing, or how I present myself inline I am always approached to step out of line.

These methods today seem to be a bit drastic, I can understand the screening because I believe this is going to be what the future holds for us, but I also feel the in depth screening is a bit to much. The pat downs is where I have the biggest issue, it wasnt even this intrusive after 9/11. Do they really need to search every nuke and cranny after a metal detector scan and with all my junk in the 40 bins?

I've been getting profiled since 1996 when I drove through my first Border Patrol checkpoint just 30 minutes outside of my parents' house. I continued to get profiled every single time I drove through that checkpoint when heading home for leave.

The Border Patrol has been successfully profiling people for decades and it works great since Alamogordo, NM is only about an hour away from the Mexico border and there are very few illegal immigrants wandering around that town. Unfortunately, airlines are too concerned with profits and will continue to play it safe with politically correct policies unless we hit them in their pocket book and start boycotting air travel. If airlines start to go bankrupt because of these scanners, the TSA will cave in and go back to less intrusive search methods.

BTW, I heard on the radio that the guy in charge of the TSA said that body cavity searches are not planned.... for now. So if you don't mind them photographing you naked, or groping you, then how is everyone going to feel about some guy's finger in their butt or their spouse's or their children's? Then just think of all the perverts who would start to seek employment with the TSA just to be allowed to molest people with impunity.

This quote sums up this whole situation pretty well:
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. - Edward R. Murrow

Miss Foxy
12-07-2010, 07:20 PM
I had to have the pat down and it wasnt so bad, but it was done in private so that was better than having the humiliation of being in the glass like a goldfish getting my crotch rubbed up on!! The staff was polite and I did not mind at all.. If people want to complain they can drive.. :rolleyes: Perhaps they sensed I am 1/4 Arab!! lol..

NateR
12-07-2010, 07:39 PM
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Ben Franklin

Spiritwalker
12-07-2010, 07:47 PM
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Ben Franklin

"ding"