PDA

View Full Version : The Republic of Eire on the Verge of Collapse

Tyburn
11-17-2010, 10:04 PM
:unsure-1: Guys...Europe is in BIG trouble. There is simply too much countries in too much debt. The Euro as a currency is not strong enough...and the rest of Europe that is NOT that badly in Debt have gone into major reverse on spending...and now are refusing to the increase that the European Union will need if they want to stabalize Europe.

Greece Collapsed Finacially....Now The Republic of Eire is about to go bust.

The European President has said that if this goes wrong, Europe...as a Union of States working together will basically collapse. The European Parliament with it.

:laugh: Some of us think THAT might be a benefit :laugh:

Tyburn
11-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Unfortunately...they are a big trading partner (Ireland that is) so the United Kingdom might offer support outside of a European context to Eire...after all...as you can see...we are all linked...if one country stumbles it has a knock on effect.

The collapse of Eire will be the latest ripple on a group of greedy americans in the sub prime market living beyond their means, and unregulated. This might have just brought down Old Europe, completely :laugh:

Not that I want to be alarmist or anything :frantics: I dont suppose Barack Obama can rush through a stimulas package for Eire :ashamed: :laugh::laugh:

Actually...I make light...but this aint funny :sad:

Rochambeau
11-18-2010, 07:03 AM
Who in Northern Ireland would want a United Ireland now? :laugh: Ireland can't look after Ireland!!

CAVEMAN
11-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Here's how I see it! Europe and USA are going to collapse financially, there is just too much debt. Once that happens we will see a push for ONE GLOBAL CURRENCY! Once we collapse, China will go broke as well because we have become so dependent on their goods and services. Who are they going to sell those goods and services to when we are all broke.

Because over half of the worlds money will be worthless, there will be no other option but to go with a global currency. The stage is being set!

Tyburn
11-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Here's how I see it! Europe and USA are going to collapse financially, there is just too much debt. Once that happens we will see a push for ONE GLOBAL CURRENCY! Once we collapse, China will go broke as well because we have become so dependent on their goods and services. Who are they going to sell those goods and services to when we are all broke.

Because over half of the worlds money will be worthless, there will be no other option but to go with a global currency. The stage is being set!

I dont think so.

At First I thought it was the United Nations, but the problem with that Body is that its just an opinion poll, and doesnt even have the power to act quickly, or incidently to stop renegade members acting up. When the War in Iraq happened, it distroyed the liklihood that the United Nations could ever be even a precursor to the World Government

The European Union, although smaller, actually has authority. It can decide trade deals for different countries, and it can set the ammount that each country will contribute to its spending. Its like a Federal Europe. Its gaining power all the time. Recently it installed its own "Supreme Court" Which it dictated must run in England, and be above the Crown. Then it decided to Ellect itself a President, Now it is trying to push through a European Constitution...its known as The Lisbon Treaty

BUT this Money thing is spoiling that, because the countries not in too much debt, dont want to end up spending on countries that are, to put themselves in a worse position. Greece went down, Eire looks set to topple, Spain and Portugal will be next if Eire goes. Sooner or later, some countries are going to turn round and tell the European Parliament to F Off, and because they will be left with the shattered economy countries, good luck in them trying to enforce anything.

I dont think America will collapse because although the printing of more money devalues it ultimately, it will still help the economy to grow, it will just be a less powerful currency....Which is why China will become the new Super Power within the next five years. I dont think the Chinese will get that far though, because in fifteen years the natural resources of this planet will being to fail. I have a sister who works in whats left of the coal mining industry...they now import and burn fossil fuels...although nuclear power plants are being prepared, they will take twenty years...this means we are going to find the national grid incapable of supporting the country full time for up to five years...unless they switch to eco fuels...which they cant afford to do because of the financial issues.

Whilst China is a developing country that has escaped the harshness of the financial issue, they also have more population to support, that means more energy...when they are hit by energy cut backs...they too will be reliant...for a while, on those who hold the resources...unfortunately for us...those include Islam, and Russia.

There are two ways out of that...number one, be the first to develope a new technological means of producing energy, or number two, be the first to finance a stable population off world.

See there is another, more frightening prospect to all of this. When we end up with space travel, there will need to be some way of representing the whole planet in space. It could come completely out of the blue. Supposing we discover, or are visted by other intelligent life? how long would it take the world to creat a council that could negotiate trade, and industry, and technology from a more advanced race? Instantaneously, they would then be the most important council in the world, and then we just need an ego to hold the rest of the world to ransom.

The interesting thing about this is...we could be millenia away from the end times...we dont even know how long after the world government the tribulation starts...perhaps it runs completely democratic for thousands of years, until the wrong person take office.

Its kinda exciting isnt it :ashamed::w00t:

Play The Man
11-19-2010, 06:41 PM
The collapse of Eire will be the latest ripple on a group of greedy americans in the sub prime market living beyond their means, and unregulated.

Tyburn, didn't you post something in the "Woodshed" in a thread about the Harrogate Council that you were outraged that your local government was not willing to pay for half of a house that you currently can not afford? Why are you placing blame on "greedy Americans . . . living beyond their means" when you are advocating for government housing support amounting to 50% of the purchase price of a house?

The subprime mortgage mess was due to people living beyond their means, citizens unable to delay gratification, people unwilling to take personal responsibility for their choices in life, and a government willing to pander for votes. It sounds as if your government and citizens are making similar bad decisions but you are actually encouraging them.:huh:

Tyburn
11-19-2010, 06:51 PM
1) Tyburn, didn't you post something in the "Woodshed" in a thread about the Harrogate Council that you were outraged that your local government was not willing to pay for half of a house that you currently can not afford?

2) Why are you placing blame on "greedy Americans . . . living beyond their means" when you are advocating for government housing support amounting to 50% of the purchase price of a house?

The subprime mortgage mess was due to people living beyond their means, citizens unable to delay gratification, people unwilling to take personal responsibility for their choices in life, and a government willing to pander for votes. It sounds as if your government and citizens are making similar bad decisions but you are actually encouraging them.:huh:
1) No I did not. I said that Harrogate Borough Council give me Benefits that for your information I did not claim for four whole years despite being entitled to them by law, but it wouldnt support me for the same ammount of rent if half was going on a mortgage.

Do you understand?

2) I am not asking for 50% of the housing price from the Government. I am buying a house with a company buying the other half on the aggreement I pay them rent each month and buy back their share. My Boggle is, that this would cost the same per month as pure rent...and whilst the council will support me with 100pounds per month for pure rent...they wont support me AT ALL for PB-PR...even though the outgoing is the same.

All of this is clearly stated where I spoke about it, or in my videos.

Tyburn
11-19-2010, 06:56 PM
I explain PB-PR in this blog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFdRtz162I8

:)

Listen Carefully.

Play The Man
11-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Tyburn, please understand that I was not trying to belittle you. I was trying to get you to reconsider condemning Americans as "greedy". I think most people that took out subprime mortgages fully intended to pay them off. Unfortunately, interest rates adjusted, home values went down and a lot of people found themselves "underwater". Much of the blame can be placed at the feet of the Clinton administration. At one time, it was much more difficult to get a mortgage. You had to have a down-payment of 10-20% of the price of the house. You had to have a good credit score - indicating that you were reliable in paying off your debts and didn't have a lot of other current debt. The mortgage company would study your employment history to make sure you had adequate income and a record of holding down a job. The democrats didn't think it was fair. The people that didn't qualify for mortgages were more likely to be a "minority". "Redlining" was decried. Legislation and mandates loosened up lending standards . . . and voila, through the law of unintended consequences, you have millions of unqualified people defaulting on mortgages. These mortgages had been bundled and sold as investments. The mortgages failed . . . the investments failed . . . the banks failed . . the stock market failed. A tsunami resulting from the ripples of unqualified people put in houses they couldn't afford in a "feel good" program to buy votes.

I don't know the "ins and outs" of your housing program (I apologize but I haven't had time to watch your video). I think it makes the most sense for a person to live beneath their means, pay off all their debt, save a 6-8 month "rainy day" fund for emergencies, save up a downpayment of 10-20%, and then think about buying a house. By the way, I am much older than you (another year older as of yesterday) and we rent our home.

Tyburn
11-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Tyburn, please understand that I was not trying to belittle you. I was trying to get you to reconsider condemning Americans as "greedy". I think most people that took out subprime mortgages fully intended to pay them off. Unfortunately, interest rates adjusted, home values went down and a lot of people found themselves "underwater". Much of the blame can be placed at the feet of the Clinton administration. At one time, it was much more difficult to get a mortgage. You had to have a down-payment of 10-20% of the price of the house. You had to have a good credit score - indicating that you were reliable in paying off your debts and didn't have a lot of other current debt. The mortgage company would study your employment history to make sure you had adequate income and a record of holding down a job. The democrats didn't think it was fair. The people that didn't qualify for mortgages were more likely to be a "minority". "Redlining" was decried. Legislation and mandates loosened up lending standards . . . and voila, through the law of unintended consequences, you have millions of unqualified people defaulting on mortgages. These mortgages had been bundled and sold as investments. The mortgages failed . . . the investments failed . . . the banks failed . . the stock market failed. A tsunami resulting from the ripples of unqualified people put in houses they couldn't afford in a "feel good" program to buy votes.

I don't know the "ins and outs" of your housing program (I apologize but I haven't had time to watch your video). I think it makes the most sense for a person to live beneath their means, pay off all their debt, save a 6-8 month "rainy day" fund for emergencies, save up a downpayment of 10-20%, and then think about buying a house. By the way, I am much older than you (another year older as of yesterday) and we rent our home.

Well, the real problem is the unregulated banks. Thats an absolute no-brainer. The American Sub Prime Market might, or might not, have been tricked into buying on credit effectively, but the Bankers knew what was going on...and the Federal Government chose, actively, chose to ignore the situation....having failed to learn from the past.

Now the Democratic Party actually bought IN the regulation after the Great Depression. With the Exception of President Wilson, you will note between the tern of the Century, and the wall street crash lie Five Different Republican Presidents...and you know I admire the patriotic ferver and the common sense of the Republican...but what I STRONGLY dislike is this ideology of "each to their own" which is totally Republican. After YEARS of ignoring the growing problem of Wall Street, each Republican President, naturally declining to actually Rule over the banks at all, the crash occured.

Roosevelt brought in restrictions...the fault of their removal cant be traced as obviously as Clinton, who lies, sandwhiched between a sea of Republican Rullers on both sides...I suspect it was Probably Kennedy who decided to ease off, and then successive Republicans went along with it because it was far more to their nose out of the private affaires of the average American Citizen Idea.

If I remain in rented accom, I pay and never own, thousands of pounds over the years for no progress, If I could part rent, I would eventually own my own house completely and require no support from anyone. The Fact that I can do that at the same rate I pay now suprised even me.

What I cant understand is how the Government will give me 100pounds per month for 400pounds per month rent with no future progress. But will give me nothing if I pay 200 pounds rent plus 200 pounds mortgage per month with a future that would lead to my complete self reliance. PLEASE tell me, if you can, the logic in that???

Do they want to pay me 100 pounds per month forever, or just for a short while?? they would rather spend on me permanently, then for a short while?? How are they encouraging self reliance?? they arent! unbelievably they are forcing me to remain reliant partly on their funding, with no progress. WHY??? The Skeptic in me says they would rather I remain in their debt, then become independant. Thats a power discourse at work their...because in theory they could lay extra provisions down at any time and know that in order to survive I would have to comply.

Well I'm NOT having it. Its the same ammount on housing, I think they should pay the same amount of benefits. I've told my Minister for Parliament as such. He has sent me a letter this morning telling me he is enquiring directly about my benefit situation with the head of the Revenues Department at Harrogate Borough Council. If That doesnt work, I shall pay him a personal visit, and I shall pay a personal visit to the Head of the Revenues Department aswell.

I am determined NOT to remain trapped in limbo and reliant in any part on them for any longer then needed. Letters are only the first stage of my campaign. That Council has lost my support, its notorious for being a difficult council...I shall discover if this is Governmental Policy...or Council Policy. If its Governmental, I shall expect a personal explaination, and will go as far up the chain of command as is possible...If its a Council Policy...so help me, I'll see that policy reversed. I am NOT going to live like this anymore. THEY work for ME not the other way around. That Ironically "working for you" is the Slogan of Harrogate Borough Council.

They relay on people not having the courage or sparring the time to actually do something about it. Well...it will be letters to the Mayor and individual councellors next....followed by the Press. I'm not kidding neither. They dont want to call my bluff on this...it would be much better for them just to let me have what I want. :laugh: