on the subject of Housing Benefits :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JZ2OaKiB18

BJs PJs
11-22-2010, 12:27 PM
That's right, blame the current Gov....

Tyburn
11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
That's right, blame the current Gov....

I'm not blaming the current Government at all. I am blaming a single Council and trying to find out if their policy is dictated by the Central Government...or, if...as I suspect, its actually a policy of this particular Council...in which case it does no harm to have people further up the chain of command with the power to do something, act.

My Local Minister for Parliament already is. :)

BJs PJs
11-22-2010, 03:40 PM
Who is that and for what party?

Llamafighter
11-22-2010, 03:44 PM
you should retitle this "Lunesta" cause it put me right to sleep...:laugh:

Sorry I don't follow British politics:ninja:

Tyburn
11-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Who is that and for what party?

Why do you ask, when the information is in the video :huh:

Tyburn
11-22-2010, 05:13 PM
it put me right to sleep...:laugh:

I have that effect on a lot of people :laugh:

BJs PJs
11-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Why do you ask, when the information is in the video :huh:Was it? :ashamed:

Tyburn
11-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Was it? :ashamed:

Well it would be stupid to write an open letter, publish it online, and forget to say who the letter was addressed to now wouldnt it :rolleyes:

que
11-25-2010, 01:09 AM
dave, you owe me a new keyboard. actually you owe me 3 new keyboards, because i just fell asleep while watching your video and drooled into the keyboard which short circuited it and had to go to best buy and buy a new one. this is the third time it has happened and you are the cause of it.

this is a cease and desist order from me. if you do not stop posting these sleeping pills you call political blogs (or whatever they are) i will be forced to write my congressman.

J.B.
11-25-2010, 01:40 AM
I don't see what is so boring or hard to understand about what Dave is saying...

It's the same crap here in America to a large degree. Basically, the government will give a bunch of money to people who keep having kids they can't support, but then they wanna take benefits away from an honest guy who could pay the same amount to finance his own home rather than rent from a private owner.

The thing is Dave, you don't have any kids. That's the entire linchpin of the discussion. :wink:

Miss Foxy
11-25-2010, 03:42 AM
I wish I knew more how your government worked. It's really hard for me to understand with all these titles and formalities. If I understood I would comment, but I am clueless.. :ashamed: