PDA

View Full Version : MMA Hour: DREAM Screaming Lady Lenne Hardt Interview

snakerattle79
11-10-2010, 02:15 PM
P4P best ring announcer in MMA

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/11/mma-hour-dream-screaming-lady-lenne-hardt-interview

J.B.
11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
She is the entire reason I spent $60 on EA Sports MMA.

flo
11-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Great interview, I really enjoyed it. I didn't know Lenne announced the fighters in Pride :ashamed:...after watching it I just spent the last 20 minutes listening to her intros on youtube. Classy lady, great announcer.

Thanks for posting it!

County Mike
11-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Her announcing is awesome. I wish the UFC had her doing their intros.

Just clicked the link. All this time I thought it was a Japanese lady.

J.B.
11-12-2010, 01:18 PM
All this time I thought it was a Japanese lady.

I remember my first beer... :laugh:

ok, ok, don't beat me up...I'm just bustin your chops :)

flo
11-12-2010, 04:15 PM

tee hee

:Whistle:

County Mike
11-12-2010, 05:22 PM

ok, ok, don't beat me up...I'm just bustin your chops :)

Over my head I guess. Are you saying I was drunk when I heard her announce for Pride? I never saw what she looked like but her introductions were awesome. Since it was in Japan, I just assume she was Japanese.

VCURamFan
11-13-2010, 11:56 AM
Over my head I guess. Are you saying I was drunk when I heard her announce for Pride? I never saw what she looked like but her introductions were awesome. Since it was in Japan, I just assume she was Japanese.
No, he means beer goggles. Ya know you wake up in the mornign roll over & say "A black chick? All this time I thought she was a Japanese lady!"

J.B.
11-13-2010, 12:07 PM

Nah, like I said, I was just messing with ya.

Most people don't even know who she is let alone what she looks like. :laugh: