PDA

View Full Version : Nick Diaz vs Mayhem Miller Could Go Down In 2011

snakerattle79
11-07-2010, 05:41 PM
http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/11/nick-diaz-vs-mayhem-miller-could-go-down-in-2011

Scott Coker:

“You have to look at it from all different angles, would it be a fun fight to promote? Sure. I think we should wait until the beginning of the year, and let’s have another conversation on that because with Miller and Diaz I just couldn’t imagine the extra security that I’d probably need to get to make that fight happen.

Nick, he could also fight some catchweight fights. I think there’s some fights ahead of him that we would love to promote, he just came off a pretty brutal fight with K.J., so let him rest till the beginning of the year, and we can start having conversations about his next opponent, maybe the turning of 2011.”

Miss Foxy
11-22-2010, 06:00 PM
They both need to shut the heck up and fight already. For them dragging this feud on it better be one heck of a fight! :timebomb:

Llamafighter
11-22-2010, 06:26 PM
They both need to shut the heck up and fight already. For them dragging this feud on it better be one heck of a fight! :timebomb:

Diaz Miller and Gilbert and Alverez would be two great co main events.
settle two beefs in one night.

Miss Foxy
11-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Diaz Miller and Gilbert and Alverez would be two great co main events.
settle two beefs in one night.

I like Mayhem better as a person, but as a fighter I like Diaz.. Grrr I hate when my heart is torn! Actually to be honest I never paid attention to Gilbert/Alverez. Is it a pretty good feud?

Llamafighter
11-22-2010, 06:39 PM
I like Mayhem better as a person, but as a fighter I like Diaz.. Grrr I hate when my heart is torn! Actually to be honest I never paid attention to Gilbert/Alverez. Is it a pretty good feud?

yeah they both keep challenging eachother but strikeforce is waiting for Gilbert to get healthy.
Ariel Helwani had Alverez call in while Coker was on his show to ask for the fight.

atomdanger
11-22-2010, 10:54 PM
I personally don't want this fight.
I think it makes no sense.

Miller needs to be stringing wins together and fighting for the title in his weight division. Not to mention the champion has a win over him, he has 2 reasons to want Jacare, he just seems like he is avoiding him at this point.

Nick is the ****, and needs to concentrate on defending his title, since mayhem cannot make 170, he shouldn't worry about him until he can.

Maldonado136
11-26-2010, 07:14 AM

mayhem is the only one dragging it. nick doesnt really care its mayhem who says all the dumb things and makes dumb websites and wearing stupid t shirts. go nick!!