PDA

View Full Version : AmIAnnoying.com

rockdawg21
10-31-2010, 01:50 AM
AmIAnnoying.com (http://www.amiannoying.com)

Anybody go there?

I think it's fun to pass time just reading the things about the celebrities then choosing if they are annoying or not. My only problem is it's definitely view from a Liberal viewpoint, such as, a person is annoying if they have tattoos...weird.

Anyways, here's the ones of the UFC:
http://www.amiannoying.com/%28S%28kgafgqudrzkhrcv0qzs0xo45%29%29/Collection.aspx?collection=8630
They don't have everybody on there, and slightly less than half think Matt is annoying, lol.

Just thought some peeps might be interested in checking it out.

J.B.
10-31-2010, 04:58 AM
BJ Penn is number one on the most annoying list...:laugh:

LOL, and Chael is number 2!

HTF did BJ beat Chael? :laugh:

Look at the reasons they list for why Chael Sonnen "might" be annoying...

Following his near-victory against Anderson Silva at UFC 117, an instant rematch was delayed due to the fact he tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs following the fight.

He is known for throwing out blatant lies about himself and his opponents.
In one such instance, he denied saying certain damaging things on Twitter even though the evidence was right there. Thanks in part to this, he had to drop out of a race for an Oregon House seat.

He has also made other questionable statements. On one video he said, 'BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) is gay, I won't lay spread eagle with a man between my legs on national TV, I'm a Republican, we don't do that.' Plus, on the topic of women in MMA, he said, 'They should be in the kitchen, not in the cage.'

He lost out on the middleweight title in World Extreme Cagefighting because his opponent did not make the required weight prior to the fight.

I didn't know Chael said that about women in MMA...I'm wondering if that one is true or not. I may have to call Chael and ask him, because that one slipped past me if he actually said it. :ninja: :laugh:

flo
10-31-2010, 05:59 PM
Stephan Bonner is #3?

Who voted, Tim Robbins and Joy Behar? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

flo
10-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh, they VOTE on celebrities. I thought the celebrities did the voting.

:Whistle:

:wink:

hee hee, just kidding