PDA

View Full Version : TUF 12.07 **********SPOILERS***********

VCURamFan
10-28-2010, 02:04 AM
Anybody wanna make any predictions? Does GSP embarrass Kos at Home Run Derby? Does Dane shock the world & beat Psycho? Does anyone care?

Neezar
10-28-2010, 10:55 AM
no.

Neezar
10-28-2010, 10:56 AM
:laugh:

billwilliams70
10-28-2010, 03:48 PM
I think the Home Run Derby was a joke. I was surprised Koscheck didn't rub it in more.....he's such a jerk.

Wasn't really surprised with the outcome of the fight, but I was somewhat impressed with Dane's improvement since we saw him last.

Lookin' forward to next weeks altercation between Koscheck and the medic. I don't think that dudes afraid of Koscheck and that freaks Koscheck out a bit, because why wouldn't a "male nurse" be scared of a professional fighter.

Later.

Country Breakfast
10-28-2010, 07:47 PM
WTF?!?!?!?!?!:huh:
How does Marc Stevens get a wild card shot.
He's like the least deserving guy in the house.

Nice Dana.

Vizion
10-28-2010, 10:58 PM
I agree - Marc Stevens blew it the first time. Almost every other guy was more worthy than him of that shot.

logrus
10-29-2010, 03:04 AM
WTF?!?!?!?!?!:huh:
How does Marc Stevens get a wild card shot.
He's like the least deserving guy in the house.

Nice Dana.

Dana wanted to throw Kos's team a bone..

VCURamFan
10-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Dana & Kos assume that the speed hen lost to that choke was a fluke. It's just as likely that the speed the KOed that other guy was the fluke. They also seem to ink that the only reason he got that vaunted #1 Pick spot was because GSP convinced Kos to take a poser first.

Spiritwalker
10-29-2010, 01:18 PM
I agree - Marc Stevens blew it the first time. Almost every other guy was more worthy than him of that shot.

I second that emotion

Jimmy Mack
10-29-2010, 08:39 PM
How many times does someone have to grab the fence before Josh Rosenthal decides to take a point ? I don't think he is worth much as a referee.

logrus
10-29-2010, 09:56 PM
How many times does someone have to grab the fence before Josh Rosenthal decides to take a point ? I don't think he is worth much as a referee.

Not sure maybe he gives a 5 round buffer, anything after that and he will deduct a point. I know its TUF and all, but there really should have been a -1 -2 for doing it as bad as he did.

County Mike
10-29-2010, 10:37 PM

Agreed. His fence grabbing definitely had an impact on the fight. He gets taken down, could have been a whole different story. Josh needs to deduct a point, at least on the third offense.

rearnakedchoke
10-30-2010, 06:40 PM
felt bad for the kid .. he probably woulda won the fight ... and then to not get picked as the wild card was garbage too ...

VCURamFan
11-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Agreed. His fence grabbing definitely had an impact on the fight. He gets taken down, could have been a whole different story. Josh needs to deduct a point, at least on the third offense.
Agreed. We dunno how good Psycho is off his back (maybe he woulda submitted him with ease), but at the very least, Dane woulda scored with those TDs. His fence grabbing moved the fight from "Close" to "Won?, if you know what I mean.