PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2010-2011

J.B.
10-27-2010, 04:46 AM
The season started today and Miami looked pretty contained in the opener against Boston, which they lost 88-80

Rockets are beating the Lakers by 7 in the 2nd qtr right now, and the Suns are losing by 5 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd against Portland...

What's everybody's expectations for this season?

Chris F
10-27-2010, 06:57 AM
The season started today and Miami looked pretty contained in the opener against Boston, which they lost 88-80

Rockets are beating the Lakers by 7 in the 2nd qtr right now, and the Suns are losing by 5 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd against Portland...

What's everybody's expectations for this season?

The title will ocme to my state of Oklahoma and Durrant will be leauge MVP

J.B.
10-27-2010, 08:35 AM
The title will ocme to my state of Oklahoma and Durrant will be leauge MVP

Seattle would cry. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
11-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Los Angeles Lakers...

J.B.
11-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Los Angeles Lakers...

How did you like those 22 three pointers we dropped on you? :laugh:

Miss Foxy
11-24-2010, 08:41 PM
How did you like those 22 three pointers we dropped on you? :laugh:

Lol...JB!! It's on our rivalry will continue!! Lakers will do it again!! Watch :scared0015:

billwilliams70
11-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Go Lakers!

Later.

J.B.
11-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Lol...JB!! It's on our rivalry will continue!! Lakers will do it again!! Watch :scared0015:

Oh, it's always gonna be on when it comes to the Suns and the Lakers, but I will concede that I think the Lakers are highly likely to repeat as Champions again this year.

I still wouldn't count out Miami, even though they still need to get in sync. I think in a couple months they will work out the kinks or Pat will come down from the front office and start coaching again. I love how P-Jack called them out on that on ESPN in Chicago the other day, he's always playing mind games, even all the way back in the Bulls heyday.

bj44
11-30-2010, 05:28 PM
J.b how did you like that bulls /suns 2ot game from last week... :tongue0011: im sorry but im afraid suns are destined for that 9th seed in the west unless portlands injury woes get even worse or the nuggets trade melo...

My bulls are holding in down without booz... First winning circuis trip since 1998 :)

Miss Foxy
11-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Pau Gasol is ticking me off.. He's so scared of everyone and needs to have a lil more Artest like behavior!! :laugh: My Lakers need to get it together!! We will though!!:tongue0011:

bj44
11-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Pau Gasol is ticking me off.. He's so scared of everyone and needs to have a lil more Artest like behavior!! :laugh: My Lakers need to get it together!! We will though!!:tongue0011:

my man jokim noah was bullying him around last week... If shannon brown didnt go crazy from 3 we would of won that game... He still a top 2 center/pf whatever postition hes playing this year.... mr kardashian has been really good this year for you guys though

Miss Foxy
11-30-2010, 05:55 PM
my man jokim noah was bullying him around last week... If shannon brown didnt go crazy from 3 we would of won that game... He still a top 2 center/pf whatever postition hes playing this year.... mr kardashian has been really good this year for you guys though

Lol!! Yes Lamar has been pretty good!! Shannon Brown is a bad mo'flo love him!! I am very impressed with Steve Blake as well this year peace out Farmar!! I need to get a whistle and make Gasol rough he's such a goober!! He's scared of his own shadow :frantics:

Miss Foxy
12-16-2010, 09:10 PM
I am sad that Sasha is now with the Nets..

bj44
12-17-2010, 08:55 AM
I am sad that Sasha is now with the Nets..

he can join his fellow bench scrub farmar lol i wouldnt miss him... Lakers upgraded alot over them with blake and barnes

ps noah is out 10 weeks for the bulls :(

rearnakedchoke
12-17-2010, 03:45 PM

Pau is badass .. but that's his game .. with bynum back now, pau is gonna be more the finesse guy that he is .. so get used to it ... one of the most underrated players in the league

J.B.
12-17-2010, 04:32 PM
JB isn't too happy about where the Suns have been headed...:sad:

I'm happy for Amar'e though, and have been keeping up with the Knicks as much if not more than Phoenix or Chicago right now. I hope the Knicks get Melo and come out of the East (unless it's against the Bulls that is). I would really like to see Amar'e win, even though I'm pissed he's not here in Phoenix.

Miss Foxy
12-17-2010, 04:42 PM
he can join his fellow bench scrub farmar lol i wouldnt miss him... Lakers upgraded alot over them with blake and barnes

ps noah is out 10 weeks for the bulls :(

Lmao!! Everyone tells me that!! haha!! My fave player though is Ron Ron!!! He's just as crazy as me!!

Miss Foxy
12-17-2010, 04:42 PM
Pau is badass .. but that's his game .. with bynum back now, pau is gonna be more the finesse guy that he is .. so get used to it ... one of the most underrated players in the league

I am so glad Andrew is back!! We need him big time!! Now if we can get Lamar to act more like a center!!!!!:laugh:

Awretchsaved
12-17-2010, 08:35 PM
I am so glad Andrew is back!! We need him big time!! Now if we can get Lamar to act more like a center!!!!!:laugh:

I think we need to let Bynum go. Don't get me wrong, I like him. He is solid. But, he is ALWAYS injured.

Miss Foxy
12-17-2010, 11:51 PM

I never denied Gasol is a good player.. However he gets tossed around the court like a little girl!! He needs to get more defense up in there!!

J.B.
12-18-2010, 01:26 AM
You Laker fans will appreciate this...

The other day I heard Obama met Kobe and told him that he thinks Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls may have his number...

Kobe responded by saying; "If he calls, I'll be sure to pick up after the fifth ring"...

That is some epic Obamapwn right there, and it's not a joke, it's totally true...lol

matthughesfan21
12-18-2010, 04:38 AM

The other day I heard Obama met Kobe and told him that he thinks Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls may have his number...

Kobe responded by saying; "If he calls, I'll be sure to pick up after the fifth ring"...

That is some epic Obamapwn right there, and it's not a joke, it's totally true...lol
http://phandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kelso_burn.gif

J.B.
12-18-2010, 05:25 AM
http://phandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kelso_burn.gif

Kobe is one sick mofo.... :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FpzQiERt8I

J.B.
12-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Suns just traded off J-Rich and Hedo for Vince Carter

Magic also picked up Gilbert Arenas

Crazy :frantics:

bj44
12-19-2010, 04:53 AM
Suns just traded off J-Rich and Hedo for Vince Carter

Magic also picked up Gilbert Arenas

Crazy :frantics:

desperation move just for the sake of making a move.... Not to mention when dwight gets in foul trouble like he always does they have no backup center.

J.B.
12-19-2010, 09:40 PM
desperation move just for the sake of making a move.... Not to mention when dwight gets in foul trouble like he always does they have no backup center.

I could care less about the Magic. Although I actually think it could be a good trade for both teams, but definitely good for the Suns no matter what.

Suns got rid of Hedo, who is a stat-cancer in this system, and he is grossly overpaid anyway. Now, he will probably be a better fit back in Van Gundy's system where he can take more shots off the dribble. He also won't be under as much pressure to produce rebounds with Howard at center. Not to mention the obvious fact that Hedo has actually had success in Orlando before.

We lose Richardson, which does kinda suck, but we pick up Vince Carter and the Suns training staff has actually shown over the years that it can do wonders for veteran players. Suns also get Pietrus and Gortat from Orlando which beefs up our size department, not to mention a first round draft pick next year and about 4 million bucks in cash.

Good deal for Phoenix IMO.

Miss Foxy
12-20-2010, 02:50 PM

Funny story, but coming from Obama well... In one ear out the other..:rolleyes:

bj44
12-20-2010, 11:24 PM
I could care less about the Magic. Although I actually think it could be a good trade for both teams, but definitely good for the Suns no matter what.

Suns got rid of Hedo, who is a stat-cancer in this system, and he is grossly overpaid anyway. Now, he will probably be a better fit back in Van Gundy's system where he can take more shots off the dribble. He also won't be under as much pressure to produce rebounds with Howard at center. Not to mention the obvious fact that Hedo has actually had success in Orlando before.

We lose Richardson, which does kinda suck, but we pick up Vince Carter and the Suns training staff has actually shown over the years that it can do wonders for veteran players. Suns also get Pietrus and Gortat from Orlando which beefs up our size department, not to mention a first round draft pick next year and about 4 million bucks in cash.

Good deal for Phoenix IMO.

yeah but vince carter isnt the medical marvel that grant hill has become.... idk how a 38 year old guy can guard the best player on a team then still average 15-16 points a game on limited shots.

J.B.
12-21-2010, 01:22 AM
yeah but vince carter isnt the medical marvel that grant hill has become.... idk how a 38 year old guy can guard the best player on a team then still average 15-16 points a game on limited shots.

This is true...but I am still excited.

At best, Carter looks good and we work out an extension that is reasonable.

At worst, he sucks and we buy him out of his 18 million dollar contract for the 4 million guaranteed, and it's basically a wash after the extra cash Orlando gave us.

We also got Pietrus and Gortat, and Gortat is pretty damn excited to be here. They had the press conference here today, and he brought a nice attitude and seemed like he was ready to make the most of this opportunity to play along with Steve Nash, hopefully he does.

Either way, we lose that friggin Turkaglu contract...thank God. :laugh:

Tonight we got the Spurs...and we are 3 men short...this oughtta be fun...lol

Miss Foxy
12-21-2010, 06:41 PM
This is what us LAKERS fans play!! Tonight I will roll up to the Staples Center to represent my boys!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDBgd4d4sN0

Miss Foxy
12-22-2010, 04:53 PM
I don't know wtf is going on with the Lakers, but I am furious!!!!!!! :punch: They played against one of the worst flippen teams and managed to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our starters play like they don't want to be there!! It's time to play our bench!! Sit the big shots down aside from Lamar and play some flippen basketball!!!!!!! :hissyfit: We are gonna get embarrassed Christmas day by the Heat at home!!!!!!

Awretchsaved
12-22-2010, 08:54 PM
I don't know wtf is going on with the Lakers, but I am furious!!!!!!! :punch: They played against one of the worst flippen teams and managed to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our starters play like they don't want to be there!! It's time to play our bench!! Sit the big shots down aside from Lamar and play some flippen basketball!!!!!!! :hissyfit: We are gonna get embarrassed Christmas day by the Heat at home!!!!!!

Lets hope we don't. :punch:

matthughesfan21
12-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Bulls win big last night//Biggest margin of victory in the NBA so far this season-46 points i think

Miss Foxy
12-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Lets hope we don't. :punch:

I am beyond frustrated with our boys! Last year my Saints and Lakers were awesome this year.. Well.. :cry:

J.B.
12-22-2010, 10:38 PM
LOL

Relax Laker fans...

It's still highly doubtful that LA loses in a seven game series.

You guys will be fine come Spring. :wink:

Miss Foxy
12-22-2010, 10:42 PM
LOL

Relax Laker fans...

It's still highly doubtful that LA loses in a seven game series.

You guys will be fine come Spring. :wink:

Gasol needs to sit his *ss on the bench he is scared of his own shadow and gets tossed around like a hooker!! Bynum is good, but so clumsy!! lol :laugh: Hopefully we can work out the kinks it was just an upsetting game JB.. I was like :scared0015:

J.B.
12-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Gasol needs to sit his *ss on the bench he is scared of his own shadow and gets tossed around like a hooker!! Bynum is good, but so clumsy!! lol :laugh: Hopefully we can work out the kinks it was just an upsetting game JB.. I was like :scared0015:

That is still a solid team, but they gotta pull together and not rely on Kobe as much right now. Kobe needs to be able to get some good rest in during this season on those hands. They are gonna need him at his best when the playoffs start.

Miss Foxy
01-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Miss Foxy will be at Staples Center tomorrow to support the LAKERS!! Also Farmar/Vujacic will be there and Farmars getting his ring...:) Lakers baby!!

J.B.
01-13-2011, 06:54 PM
Miss Foxy will be at Staples Center tomorrow to support the LAKERS!! Also Farmar/Vujacic will be there and Farmars getting his ring...:) Lakers baby!!

Right on Foxy! :cool:

Have fun, I love going to games, even though my Suns are sucking bad this season. :laugh:

rearnakedchoke
01-14-2011, 02:55 PM
well, my team is garbage, but i didn't expect them to perform (raps) .. but the heat turned it around ... who gets mvp this year?

i think lebron is leading the way ... even though he has bosh and wade, look at cleveland ... and he was out of the lineup last nite and they lost bad .... i still think a healthy boston beats them in a 7 game series though .. but i stress healthy

Miss Foxy
01-14-2011, 03:12 PM
well, my team is garbage, but i didn't expect them to perform (raps) .. but the heat turned it around ... who gets mvp this year?

i think lebron is leading the way ... even though he has bosh and wade, look at cleveland ... and he was out of the lineup last nite and they lost bad .... i still think a healthy boston beats them in a 7 game series though .. but i stress healthy

The season just began for Kobe!! I think our biggest competition is and always will be the Celtics.. I can't stand Lebron..The Heat bring no threat to us. Of course the Spurs do!! The real king is Kobe..

rearnakedchoke
01-14-2011, 04:35 PM
The season just began for Kobe!! I think our biggest competition is and always will be the Celtics.. I can't stand Lebron..The Heat bring no threat to us. Of course the Spurs do!! The real king is Kobe..

that's true ... kobe is bad .. i think he or durant will get mvp ... i just dont' think anyone will vote for lebron

Miss Foxy
01-14-2011, 04:43 PM
that's true ... kobe is bad .. i think he or durant will get mvp ... i just dont' think anyone will vote for lebron

Lebron tweeted some non-sense the other day after we killed the Cavs about "karma." He's ridiculous and full of himself..

J.B.
01-15-2011, 04:02 AM
Lebron tweeted some non-sense the other day after we killed the Cavs about "karma." He's ridiculous and full of himself..

That was the worst whooping I can remember in a long time...

112-57....:laugh:

Miss Foxy
01-18-2011, 06:26 PM
It was absolutely awesome Friday night seeing Farmar come home and get his ring!! I rooted for my boys Vujacic and Farmar!! Those were my 2 favorite players so it was nice to see them play so well. They are both doing great on the Nets.. Miss Foxy was a wee bit sad though seeing them on the other team, but I felt happy for their new ventures....I managed to eat like a hog too that day..:laugh:

Miss Foxy
02-21-2011, 05:40 PM
So proud of my boy Kobe BRYANT!! All-star MVP 4th year in a row!! :applause::jumping0014::jumping0044:

J.B.
02-21-2011, 11:09 PM
So proud of my boy Kobe BRYANT!! All-star MVP 4th year in a row!! :applause::jumping0014::jumping0044:

The Black Mamba strikes again! :)

VCURamFan
02-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Mello finally gets outta Denver & goes back home to NY.

billwilliams70
02-22-2011, 05:17 PM
Now he just needs to finalize the season with another win and victory parade.

Did you hear that he was jokingly telling Dwight Howard about a good realtor in the area?

It's a wide-spread thing now that everyone pretty much thinks it's a done deal, that Howard will be a Laker next year.

Later.

Miss Foxy
02-22-2011, 05:27 PM
Now he just needs to finalize the season with another win and victory parade.

Did you hear that he was jokingly telling Dwight Howard about a good realtor in the area?

It's a wide-spread thing now that everyone pretty much thinks it's a done deal, that Howard will be a Laker next year.

Later.

That would be so awesome if we obtain Howard!! I love the Lakers so much and the black mamba is the best!! I am buying his new shoes too!! :happydancing: I also have my eyes on the Clippers!! I love Blake he's so talented and I enjoy him on the court!!

billwilliams70
02-22-2011, 05:40 PM
That would be so awesome if we obtain Howard!! I love the Lakers so much and the black mamba is the best!! I am buying his new shoes too!! :happydancing: I also have my eyes on the Clippers!! I love Blake he's so talented and I enjoy him on the court!!
Griffin is super talented, and I think he'll be doing good things in the league for a long time.

I wasn't too impressed with his dunk over a car though. I give him his props for having the ability to jump over a car and still dunk a ball, the dunk itself wasn't that good. It seems that the dunkers of today are more about the "stunt" of the dunk than the "art" of it.

Later.

Miss Foxy
03-07-2011, 05:15 PM
We are 6th in a row the Lake Show baby!! :happydancing: We beat them Spurs!!

matthughesfan21
03-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Bulls sweep the season series with the Heat.....The heat are a great team as long as they are playing a sub .500 team

D-Rose making a name for himself for MVP

rearnakedchoke
03-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Bulls sweep the season series with the Heat.....The heat are a great team as long as they are playing a sub .500 team

D-Rose making a name for himself for MVP

and they made the heat cry as well .. LOL ... now bosh is crying like a wimp that he can't be himself ... i don't blame the guy for leaving us for south beach, but he had to know that he was gonna be third fiddle in miami ...

matthughesfan21
03-10-2011, 07:51 PM
and they made the heat cry as well .. LOL ... now bosh is crying like a wimp that he can't be himself ... i don't blame the guy for leaving us for south beach, but he had to know that he was gonna be third fiddle in miami ...Yeah, I don't see them doing much in the playoffs, poor chemistry, the coach doesn't fit in well at all, and too many egos and only one basketball haha....They are a losing team when facing teams above .500, that tells you all you need to know about how good that team actually is

billwilliams70
03-10-2011, 08:03 PM
I don't think the Heat will make it past the second round. But, if they get the Knicks in the first.....that should be good. The Knicks have a better point guard, better post, and a better bench.

Prince James (regardless of how great HE is/will be) doesn't have any complimentary talent on that team and that's what's wrong. Wade plays the same position as him so that isn't complimentary. Throughout the history of the NBA, every great leader has had someone to compliment them....and the Heat just don't have it.

Could I be wrong? Yeah, and if I am, I'll admit it....but I don't think I am.

Later.

Miss Foxy
03-10-2011, 08:10 PM
I don't think the Heat will make it past the second round. But, if they get the Knicks in the first.....that should be good. The Knicks have a better point guard, better post, and a better bench.

Prince James (regardless of how great HE is/will be) doesn't have any complimentary talent on that team and that's what's wrong. Wade plays the same position as him so that isn't complimentary. Throughout the history of the NBA, every great leader has had someone to compliment them....and the Heat just don't have it.

Could I be wrong? Yeah, and if I am, I'll admit it....but I don't think I am.

Later.

You are far from wrong!! :happydancing:

billwilliams70
03-10-2011, 08:42 PM
After watching his Charlotte Bobcats lose to the Chicago Bulls, 101-84, Wednesday night, Bobcats owner Michael Jordan endorsed Bulls PG Derrick Rose as this seasonís MVP.

Read the article here. (http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-03-10/michael-jordan-thinks-derrick-rose-deserves-mvp-award)

Later.

J.B.
03-10-2011, 09:40 PM
I wanna know where are all the people who still think Bosh is better than Amare...:laugh:

billwilliams70
03-10-2011, 09:55 PM
I wanna know where are all the people who still think Bosh is better than Amare...:laugh:
Me too.

Later.

billwilliams70
03-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Well......that sucked.

Anyhow, GO LAKERS!!!!

Later.

matthughesfan21
03-27-2011, 08:56 AM
Rose continues to solidify the MVP...Tonight with the bulls down double digits in the 2nd half, he completely took over that game and dominated the bucks down the stretch...30 points and a career high 17 assists...This team is for real and they have a great young leader and stingy defense, and boy is Drose fun to watch play

J.B.
03-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Rose continues to solidify the MVP...Tonight with the bulls down double digits in the 2nd half, he completely took over that game and dominated the bucks down the stretch...30 points and a career high 17 assists...This team is for real and they have a great young leader and stingy defense, and boy is Drose fun to watch play

I just wish I could get some of my boys back home to pony up and admit they were morons for suggesting the Bulls draft Beasley. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
04-06-2011, 04:20 PM
We managed to lose 2 in a row ( LAKERS)... NO defense.. Kobe got a 3pt shot and what did we do? Yup, screwed it up..:crazy::sick0009::confused: With tickets at $200 bucks each wth was I thinking! I am so TO'd today..

VCURamFan
04-07-2011, 02:15 AM
We managed to lose 2 in a row ( LAKERS)... NO defense.. Kobe got a 3pt shot and what did we do? Yup, screwed it up..:crazy::sick0009::confused: With tickets at $200 bucks each wth was I thinking! I am so TO'd today..

Sorry to here it didn't pan out for you. :unsure-1:

Miss Foxy
04-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Sorry to here it didn't pan out for you. :unsure-1:

Another loss last night against the GS Warriors.. Once again no one played except Kobe!!! I am fed up with the Lakers right now they better get it together!! :scared0015:

matthughesfan21
05-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Drose with a huge game the other night, 44 points

oh and Lakers get swept in embarassing fashion

rearnakedchoke
05-09-2011, 03:17 PM
yeah, lakers never looked like they even wanted to be there ... lot of surprising teams this year ... i am hoping for a memphis v. atlanta finals .. LOL

VCURamFan
05-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Drose with a huge game the other night, 44 points

oh and Lakers get swept in embarassing fashion
:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

(sorry, Foxy, but I can't stand Kobe)

Miss Foxy
05-09-2011, 04:21 PM
:happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing:

(sorry, Foxy, but I can't stand Kobe)

That's fine ya'll can hate on my Lakers we will be back so we didn't get the 3peat.. We still have lots of rings in our organization. How many does Dallas have? Oh yeah that's right 0....I hope the Grizzlies win they want to play and I love me some Marc Gasol!

VCURamFan
05-09-2011, 04:23 PM
That's fine ya'll can hate on my Lakers we will be back so we didn't get the 3peat.. We still have lots of rings in our organization. How many does Dallas have? Oh yeah that's right 0....I hope the Grizzlies win they want to play and I love me some Marc Gasol!
Hahaha, love it!

I'd love for Phil Jackson to get more rings, I jsut don't want Kobe to be there when he does! :laugh:

Miss Foxy
05-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Hahaha, love it!

I'd love for Phil Jackson to get more rings, I jsut don't want Kobe to be there when he does! :laugh:

Then it won't be with the Lakers.. Kobe said he will retire a Laker!! We need to get the sissy Gasol off our team!!!!!!!!

VCURamFan
05-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Then it won't be with the Lakers.. Kobe said he will retire a Laker!! We need to get the sissy Gasol off our team!!!!!!!!
He's getting right around retirement age, ain't he? Doesn't he already have arthritis? :laugh:

matthughesfan21
05-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Not only did the Lakers get dominated, they also went out in classless fashion

Miss Foxy
05-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Not only did the Lakers get dominated, they also went out in classless fashion

Wow, congrats I'm sure you have been waiting 3seasons to say that about the Lakers.. It's ok we can't win em all..:wink:

matthughesfan21
05-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Wow, congrats I'm sure you have been waiting 3seasons to say that about the Lakers.. It's ok we can't win em all..:wink:What about what I just said is not true? Look at Odom and specifically Bynum, absolute dirty classless cheap shot

Miss Foxy
05-09-2011, 10:32 PM
What about what I just said is not true? Look at Odom and specifically Bynum, absolute dirty classless cheap shot

I didn't catch what Lamar did I was in/out setting up tables for our function.. I did see Bynum that was probably payback for all the BS the Mavs did on the last game we played during the regular season. They did the same thing to our players, but rightfully so he should have exercised better discipline..

matthughesfan21
05-09-2011, 10:35 PM
I didn't catch what Lamar did I was in/out setting up tables for our function.. I did see Bynum that was probably payback for all the BS the Mavs did on the last game we played during the regular season. They did the same thing to our players, but rightfully so he should have exercised better discipline..
Show me one example of a Mavs player contesting a layup by coming in from the side with his elbow sticking out plain as day...It looked like a check in hockey and its even illegal and a suspendable offense there!

Miss Foxy
05-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Show me one example of a Mavs player contesting a layup by coming in from the side with his elbow sticking out plain as day...It looked like a check in hockey and its even illegal and a suspendable offense there!

Our last game with them during the season. When I forget which player pushed Steve Blake resulting in Barnes and Blake being ejected.

matthughesfan21
05-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Ok I saw it, and it was a cheapshot by Terry, but a shove in the back when the guy is on the ground is completely different than an elbow to a guy in the air who can't defend himself in the same way...Bynum's actions were completely inexcusable

bj44
05-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Go Bulls!!!!

rearnakedchoke
06-03-2011, 06:11 PM
man, dallas shocked me yesterday ... got right back into things .. let's see how it goes in dallas .....

billwilliams70
06-03-2011, 06:19 PM
man, dallas shocked me yesterday ... got right back into things .. let's see how it goes in dallas .....
True.....that last play though was poor defense by Bosh and, with a foul to give, pour coaching. But Dallas played wonderfully in the final 6+ minutes of the game.

Later.

VCURamFan
06-03-2011, 06:31 PM
I think the Heat win in 6. I expect 'em to drop the first in Dallas & then win the next 3.

rearnakedchoke
06-13-2011, 05:46 PM
man .. Dallas in 6 ... i am sure there are a lot of stunned fans in south beach ... lebron came out smokin and cooled off in a hurry ... as a raptor fan (i know, i know) ... although it is childish of me, it was good to see bosh crying after the game ...

matthughesfan21
06-13-2011, 09:38 PM
http://katchop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/lEbRON-CHOKE-copy.jpg

rearnakedchoke
06-13-2011, 10:54 PM
Why should you never ask LeBron for change for a dollar?????

You only get 3 quarters!!!!!!!!!!

kevint13
06-13-2011, 11:48 PM
I was telling one of my buddies....them making fun of Dirk by coughing wasn't funny, but their choking was :laugh:

logrus
06-14-2011, 02:21 AM
Maybe this can finally put to rest that Lebron is not and never will be in Jordans league.

rearnakedchoke
06-14-2011, 04:27 PM
Maybe this can finally put to rest that Lebron is not and never will be in Jordans league.

as much as i like lebron and hated jordan (was a piston fan, had to hate em) .. this statement is correct .. i think even if lebron gets 6 or more rings, he still won't be considered the greatest ... jordan never had to go and get barkley and malone (ok, bosh isn't in that category lol) to win rings, he made the guys around him into better players ...

BamaGrits84
06-14-2011, 09:20 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you all saw the shirt DeShawn wore after the game? "Hey Leron How's my dirk taste" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

VCURamFan
06-14-2011, 09:29 PM
I can't get to YouTube from work, but can somebody please post the link for "His Name is Dirk: The German Moses"? :laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Maybe this can finally put to rest that Lebron is not and never will be in Jordans league.Truth....It took Jordan 7 years to win his title, but he stayed loyal to his team and continued to grow as a player and waited for the pieces to be built around him...And the biggest difference between Jordan and Lebron? In clutch time, you expected that MJ was gonna hit that shot. But in the 4th quarter with Lebron in these finals, you wondered where he went

I saw on ESPN or something, MJ never scored less than 22 points in a playoff(might have been finals) game, Lebron scored a career low 8 points...Choke artist

matthughesfan21
06-14-2011, 09:55 PM
I can't get to YouTube from work, but can somebody please post the link for "His Name is Dirk: The German Moses"? :laugh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU6UHBYJOUw

VCURamFan
06-15-2011, 05:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU6UHBYJOUw
Hahaha, thank you!! :happydancing: