PDA

View Full Version : She's worked SO HARD for that title!

flo
10-24-2010, 07:09 PM
http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/0525-barbara-boxer-election.jpg/7956068-2-eng-US/0525-barbara-boxer-election.jpg_full_600.jpg

http://dailycaller.com:80/2010/10/24/airplane-director-cuts-ad-poking-fun-at-boxer-for-maam-exchange-with-general/

Don't call her ma'am - call her ex-senator.

:happydancing:

Chris F
10-24-2010, 07:24 PM
I despise that woman. She was one of the reason I left CA. She makes hillary look like Rush Limbaugh

J.B.
10-24-2010, 08:42 PM
by far the most annoying and crappy boxer in the country, maybe the world.

flo
10-25-2010, 04:14 AM
Ha! Good one, JB, I concur.

BamaGrits84
10-25-2010, 08:35 PM
I heard she once bit someone's ear off. :huh:

J.B.
10-25-2010, 08:41 PM

Nahh, that was Mike Tyson, and Holyfield deserved it. He should have bit both his ears off and kicked him in the twins.

Bonnie
10-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Nahh, that was Mike Tyson, and Holyfield deserved it. He should have bit both his ears off and kicked him in the twins.

:unsure-1: Why did he deserve it? I've never heard you be so cannibalistic before. :laugh:

J.B.
10-25-2010, 11:01 PM
:unsure-1: Why did he deserve it? I've never heard you be so cannibalistic before. :laugh:

Because I can't stand the love-fest that always went on for Evander Holyfield.

He has always been a dirty fighter and Tyson could have won the first fight if Evander wasn't head-butting him and punching low the entire fight. That's why Mike bit him in the second fight. Evander kept head-butting him and wasn't getting called on it, and he ended up cutting Tyson's eye. It sent him into a rage, and at that point he was mentally done with Boxing anyway.

Mike and Evander were on Oprah a while back and Mike apologized and they squashed the beef, so it's in the past now, but it still irks me.

flo
10-26-2010, 12:14 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chris F
10-26-2010, 06:50 AM

He has always been a dirty fighter and Tyson could have won the first fight if Evander wasn't head-butting him and punching low the entire fight. That's why Mike bit him in the second fight. Evander kept head-butting him and wasn't getting called on it, and he ended up cutting Tyson's eye. It sent him into a rage, and at that point he was mentally done with Boxing anyway.

Mike and Evander were on Oprah a while back and Mike apologized and they squashed the beef, so it's in the past now, but it still irks me.

I do not like him much either. Of course this is coming from a Morrison fan :laugh: I miss studs like Mancini, Lamotta, Demarco, Surgar Ray (both of them)

J.B.
10-26-2010, 06:55 AM
I do not like him much either. Of course this is coming from a Morrison fan :laugh: I miss studs like Mancini, Lamotta, Demarco, Surgar Ray (both of them)

I've always been a Morrison fan too. I'm actually related to him on my dad's side through family I never see. :laugh:

Neezar
10-26-2010, 05:56 PM
I broke my leg the night that Holyfield's ear was bitten off.

J.B.
10-26-2010, 06:09 PM
I broke my leg the night that Holyfield's ear was bitten off.

That sucks :sad:

Tyson didn't do it did he? :ninja:

rearnakedchoke
10-26-2010, 06:38 PM

wow ... i thought i was the only one .... LOL .. everytime i say that, i just get told it's sour grapes .. WAR Tyson!

Chris F
10-27-2010, 04:45 AM
I've always been a Morrison fan too. I'm actually related to him on my dad's side through family I never see. :laugh:

Rumor has it he is attempting a comeback now that they have cleared him of the whole AIDS thing. He is not Forman so not sure how it would go. The HW division is full of Euorpean monsters. But as a fan I'd love to see it. He comes to Tulsa alot. Sad this is where he lost his title

J.B.
10-27-2010, 05:05 AM
Rumor has it he is attempting a comeback now that they have cleared him of the whole AIDS thing. He is not Forman so not sure how it would go. The HW division is full of Euorpean monsters. But as a fan I'd love to see it. He comes to Tulsa alot. Sad this is where he lost his title

Well, he has been saying he was framed for many years, and I know he had a couple fights a few years ago, but he still has that roadblock. He fought here in Arizona on a Native American Reservation during an MMA card. His fight had modified rules, and supposedly Tommy told the promoters he didn't want to wear the 4 oz gloves because he would hurt the guy, and he ended up doing it anyway and smashing the guys nose pretty bad.

I don't think he will ever get cleared to fight here in America ever again though, because most of the commissions still believe he has AIDS. He fought in Mexico in 08, but he hasn't done anything since then except talk about potential fights that never come to fruition. It's sad. :sad:

Not too long ago, I did one of my classic KO blogs on when he lost to Mercer.
http://squaredoctagon.com/index.php?page=49

Chris F
10-27-2010, 06:56 AM
Well, he has been saying he was framed for many years, and I know he had a couple fights a few years ago, but he still has that roadblock. He fought here in Arizona on a Native American Reservation during an MMA card. His fight had modified rules, and supposedly Tommy told the promoters he didn't want to wear the 4 oz gloves because he would hurt the guy, and he ended up doing it anyway and smashing the guys nose pretty bad.

I don't think he will ever get cleared to fight here in America ever again though, because most of the commissions still believe he has AIDS. He fought in Mexico in 08, but he hasn't done anything since then except talk about potential fights that never come to fruition. It's sad. :sad:

Not too long ago, I did one of my classic KO blogs on when he lost to Mercer.
http://squaredoctagon.com/index.php?page=49

Yeah I know what you are saying. I do think however know that he has a DOctors clearance no commission can deny him on the AIDS thing, but that does not mean they will not trumps up something else. Like I cannot box anymore because of my HBP and no one will let me do it. I love amatuer boxing and in alot of state the Masters division is getting strong. I am trying to loose more weight to help lower it but even the med do not work. My old odctors swears its my sleep apenea, but my insurance will not cover anything pre existing so I cannot get any machine to help it. SO I know Tommy will have one heck of a time getting a commission to sanction it.

Neezar
10-27-2010, 12:02 PM
That sucks :sad:

Tyson didn't do it did he? :ninja:

Well, no. Not unless he sent those party favors. :ninja:

:laugh:

I fell in the pool and broke my leg! How the hell does that happen?!

:frantics::laugh:

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t293/felesfeminaCR/Emoticonos/drunk_smiley.gif

Miss Foxy
11-22-2010, 11:50 PM
Can' stand that B... I wanna tell her to her face too.. :laugh: She's a wicked woman..