PDA

View Full Version : Englands Austerity Cuts Cause American Concern

Tyburn
10-21-2010, 06:51 PM
....the biggest question facing America this week, "Is The United States about to loose one of its biggest allies due to Horrific Military Cuts"

The answer, is probably, yes. Its looking very likely that we are going to dissapear as a major world power due to the Austerity that was announced today. :sad: Despite the call from Westminster to Washington to promise that we could still offer military support...yeah.....whatever....at least we wont be combining military opperations with the french I suppose.

WE are 153 Billion Stirling into the Red. :scared0015:

Yet how they can cut the Military, cut the police, free prisoners early...and yet RAISE the amount spent on international aid is beyond me...cant they understand...at this rate WE will require international aid of our own :angry:

They raise Value Added Tax to 20%...but DO NOT raise the price on ciggarettes and alcohol or fuel :blink:

Strikes me, they cut well in all the WRONG areas :mellow:

Basically these cuts are akin to those after the second world war...its like taking what Maggie did to the unions, and applying it to every institution on the face of the planet :laugh:

Spiritwalker
10-21-2010, 07:16 PM
....the biggest question facing America this week, "Is The United States about to loose one of its biggest allies due to Horrific Military Cuts"

If a tree falls in the forrest and no one is around...:Whistle:

Tyburn
10-21-2010, 07:21 PM
If a tree falls in the forrest and no one is around...:Whistle:

:huh: