PDA

View Full Version : Hardy on GSP

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 10:23 AM
From Bloody Elbow - Pound-for-Pound the Best in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Commentary, News and Community

"There are so many good guys in my division but I managed to lock eyes with Georges St Pierre outside the cage and we had a moment where I was like Im coming for you, Im coming for you." - Hardy.

St. Pierre later stated he was thinking, "Tha guy look a lot like da guy who serve my hamburger at Mac Donalds."
.................................................. .................................................

locking eyes is one thing, fighting, and winning is another.

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 10:53 AM
not to mention Davis will KO hardy so no need to worry about GSP.

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 11:36 AM
St. Pierre later stated he was thinking, "Tha guy look a lot like da guy who serve my hamburger at Mac Donalds."[/B]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (GSP should not be eating at McD!!)

Hardy is not there yet...but he will work his way up. I dont expect GSP to still be on top by the time Hardy contends...but he may well meet him on the way down.

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 11:44 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (GSP should not be eating at McD!!)

Hardy is not there yet...but he will work his way up. I dont expect GSP to still be on top by the time Hardy contends...but he may well meet him on the way down.
he can eat there if he has a good metabolism and he does. when i was training to be a field medic with the Marines, i would eat 6 Whoppers a day on Camp Pendleton's base, plus 3 free meals a day and whatever else i could find. i had about 5% body fat. as long as you're REALLY active, you can eat almost whatever you want. i was also 19 LOL. GSP is what, 26? workout freak, yeah, he's good to go.

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 12:12 PM
he can eat there if he has a good metabolism and he does. when i was training to be a field medic with the Marines, i would eat 6 Whoppers a day on Camp Pendleton's base, plus 3 free meals a day and whatever else i could find. i had about 5% body fat. as long as you're REALLY active, you can eat almost whatever you want. i was also 19 LOL. GSP is what, 26? workout freak, yeah, he's good to go.
Way to bloat YOUR ego Andreas. :rolleyes:

Shall we go back to the topic at hand...no...its NOT you :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Way to bloat YOUR ego Andreas. :rolleyes:

Shall we go back to the topic at hand...no...its NOT you :laugh:
don't be jealous, only girls get jealous. besides, i did say i was 19 at the time. :laugh:

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 01:22 PM
don't be jealous, only girls get jealous. besides, i did say i was 19 at the time. :laugh:
I'm not Jelous :angry: Not of you...only of your supposed ability to scoff as much MacD as you want...even if you were only 19 :laugh:

lc87
03-01-2009, 02:41 PM
I'm not Jelous :angry: Not of you...only of your supposed ability to scoff as much MacD as you want...even if you were only 19 :laugh:

Whoppers are from burger king

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 03:04 PM
:ninja: good point. I wouldnt know, I dont really eat at either :laugh:

and I'm still fat :sad:

Crisco
03-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Hardy getting ahead of himself. GSP will rule the division for atleast 5 years more

Rackin
03-01-2009, 05:06 PM

Don't feel bad, it will catch him, when I was 19 my MD meal was 2qp with cheese, large fry , mcnuggets and a shake and I weighed 135 lbs. Then I got old. Now I eat much less and am about 205 and have to watch it. It catches up to us all in the end :)

Krupp
03-01-2009, 05:56 PM
not to mention Davis will KO hardy so no need to worry about GSP.

Aye, that says it all.

Llamafighter
03-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Hardy getting ahead of himself. GSP will rule the division for atleast 5 years more

Not sure how he's going to get by Thiago. That will be a war I think! 5 years is a long time in MMA...

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 07:10 PM
A year, two at most :ninja:

bradwright
03-01-2009, 07:34 PM
A year, two at most :ninja:
LOL,at least 5 years,,probably longer,,

a year,two at most:laugh: your a funny guy Dave.

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 07:38 PM
LOL,at least 5 years,,probably longer,,

a year,two at most:laugh: your a funny guy Dave.
I know :rolleyes: he wont be with the title in 5 years...thats too long an eternity for someone like him. a year if he's as good as the normal person considers, two years if he's actually what his nutthugers think...but not five years :laugh:

bradwright
03-01-2009, 07:52 PM
I know :rolleyes: he wont be with the title in 5 years...thats too long an eternity for someone like him. a year if he's as good as the normal person considers, two years if he's actually what his nutthugers think...but not five years :laugh:
nobody even comes close to training like he does,,
that alone will keep him on top for a long time,,

oh yeah another reason i think he will be on top for a long time?
your ability to predict anything MMA is,,well how should i say,,inadequate at best,:tongue0011:

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 08:14 PM
1) nobody even comes close to training like he does,,
that alone will keep him on top for a long time,,

2)oh yeah another reason i think he will be on top for a long time?
your ability to predict anything MMA is,,well how should i say,,inadequate at best,:tongue0011:
1) plenty of people train very hard indeed, and some do not get quite so many accusations of steroids...that could bring him down very quickly

2) there is a first for everything...I might be right this time :laugh:

bradwright
03-01-2009, 08:22 PM
1) plenty of people train very hard indeed, and some do not get quite so many accusations of steroids...that could bring him down very quickly

2) there is a first for everything...I might be right this time :laugh:
a lot of guys fighting in the UFC have been accused of steroid use,,
the funny thing is though Dave they test for illegal drugs all the time.

so tell me,,how many positive tests has GSP had?

or do you make a habit of accusing people without proof?

Tyburn
03-01-2009, 08:52 PM
a lot of guys fighting in the UFC have been accused of steroid use,,
the funny thing is though Dave they test for illegal drugs all the time.

so tell me,,how many positive tests has GSP had?

or do you make a habit of accusing people without proof?
:unsure-1: I didnt accuse him, I just said ive heard a lot of people have.

Anyway...stop changing the subject...5 years from now GSP wont be Rex :angry:

Krupp
03-01-2009, 11:44 PM
GSP won't be champ forever, but I do see him beating Thiago. I don't think Thiago's ready for the step up in competition; after all, the last few guys he beat were either not prepared, or were not on his level at all. (No offense to Matt of course; Matt just got caught. He was winning that fight I believe.)

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 11:46 PM

your post betrays you Dave. :wink:

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 11:47 PM
:laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 11:49 PM
and I'm still fat :sad:

which is why you attacked me for sharing my personal experiences with fast food and why i thought GSP should have no problem eating it too.....:cool:

Hughes_GOAT
03-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Don't feel bad, it will catch him, when I was 19 my MD meal was 2qp with cheese, large fry , mcnuggets and a shake and I weighed 135 lbs. Then I got old. Now I eat much less and am about 205 and have to watch it. It catches up to us all in the end :)
if i stop working out it will catch me.:wink:

Rackin
03-02-2009, 12:39 AM
if i stop working out it will catch me.:wink:
Maybe if I started working out it would catch me less:w00t:

Hughes_GOAT
03-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Maybe if I started working out it would catch me less:w00t:

:laugh:

Tyburn
03-02-2009, 12:57 AM
which is why you attacked me for sharing my personal experiences with fast food and why i thought GSP should have no problem eating it too.....:cool:
:rolleyes: I didnt "attack" you Andreas....:laugh: ...your not fragile like that :ninja:

Hughes_GOAT
03-02-2009, 01:16 AM
:rolleyes: I didnt "attack" you Andreas....:laugh: ...your not fragile like that :ninja:

you don't have to be fragile to be attacked :laugh:

que
03-02-2009, 01:32 AM

he has already had 2 defenses. 3 title defenses a year x 5 years = 17 title defenses. no way he gets that many before losing. and no way he exceeds hughes' record. i can't see that happening

Josh
03-02-2009, 02:05 AM
Hardy. Hilarious. If he ever fights GSP he will be known as Hardly afterwards. Even if he could hold on to him he would get murderized.:laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
03-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Hardy. Hilarious. If he ever fights GSP he will be known as Hardly afterwards. Even if he could hold on to him he would get murderized.:laugh:
"Hardly" i love it:laugh:

Crisco
03-02-2009, 03:34 AM
I'll sit bet the Thiago VS GSP fight. any takers?

VCURamFan
03-02-2009, 03:37 AM
Eh, why not. I haven't been in a sig bet yet.

So who am I backing?

Hughes_GOAT
03-02-2009, 04:06 AM
Eh, why not. I haven't been in a sig bet yet.

So who am I backing?

you should wait to see how GSP performs without the grease first. then, bet on one of his matches. if he doesn't destroy Alves, then everyone will say it was the grease. he has a lot riding on this. he has to win impressively.

and Alves has to make weight :Whistle:

VCURamFan
03-02-2009, 04:12 AM
you should wait to see how GSP performs without the grease first. then, bet on one of his matches. if he doesn't destroy Alves, then everyone will say it was the grease. he has a lot riding on this. he has to win impressively.

and Alves has to make weight :Whistle:Yeah, this is going to be an extremely telling fight for both men. I really don't care about either one of them. I kinda in the same boat as I was with GSP/Penn: I'd really just like one set of fans to STFU!!!

Hughes_GOAT
03-02-2009, 05:02 AM
Yeah, this is going to be an extremely telling fight for both men. I really don't care about either one of them. I kinda in the same boat as I was with GSP/Penn: I'd really just like one set of fans to STFU!!!

Alves better watch out for Hardy if he wins. he may lock eyes with him :laugh:

Tyburn
03-02-2009, 09:48 AM
you don't have to be fragile to be attacked :laugh:
you have to be fragile to worry about it Andreas...and your not fragile :wink:

Hughes_GOAT
03-02-2009, 09:49 AM
you have to be fragile to worry about it Andreas...and your not fragile :wink:

true but i'm making accusations not worrying :laugh:

Tyburn
03-02-2009, 09:50 AM
true but i'm making accusations not worrying :laugh:
I'm not worried about your accusastions...coz I'm not fragile :wink:

Hughes_GOAT
03-02-2009, 09:51 AM
I'm not worried about your accusastions...coz I'm not fragile :wink:

they all say that...but we have ways of making you talk:laugh:

Tyburn
03-02-2009, 11:11 AM
they all say that...but we have ways of making you talk:laugh:
I doubt that also. I have an exceeding high painthreshold. There is little you could do to make me talk :ninja:

Giving me drugs doesnt count...thats just...cheating :rolleyes: speaking of torture...I accidently knocked the whole nail off one of my toes yesterday... :unsure: it was an accident...I just stubbed my toe and it knocked one of the nails up...and..erm...off...there aint much underneith one you know :mellow: