PDA

View Full Version : Teacher is harassed by students, loses it

rockdawg21
10-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Saw this discussed on CNN.

I'd say the students are lucky this is all that happened to them. Bunch of damn hoodlums should have had their asses kicked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9RLp8wZAlE

BamaGrits84
10-12-2010, 07:05 PM
I can't stream from work. What happens in the video?

rockdawg21
10-12-2010, 07:38 PM
The guy's been teaching for 17 years so this has probably been building up for a long time.

Starts off with him yelling at the students, they are mouthing back. Rather than responding by hitting them like he should, he threw a chair, yelled loudly, and I guess, lit something on fire, lol.

Of course, as with most videos, you only see what happens in the middle rather than what started the whole incident.

BamaGrits84
10-12-2010, 07:55 PM
The guy's been teaching for 17 years so this has probably been building up for a long time.

Starts off with him yelling at the students, they are mouthing back. Rather than responding by hitting them like he should, he threw a chair, yelled loudly, and I guess, lit something on fire, lol.

Of course, as with most videos, you only see what happens in the middle rather than what started the whole incident.

He started a fire? That's funny.

Kids are so disrespectful these days. I don't think parents care enough and teachers know they have little if any support when it comes to discipline in the classrooms. A teacher in Montgomery made a kid stand in the corner because he wouldn't stop outburst. The kids is there 2 minutes and claims he needs to pee. The teacher told him he boy no because he knew it was just an attempt to leave the room. So the kid pees in the trash can in the corner of the room. Mind you this is a 6th grader. Guess who gets blamed? The teacher for not letting the kid go pee. Not the bad kid that had so little home training he peed in a trash can in front of his entire class.

rockdawg21
10-12-2010, 08:45 PM
It's ridiculous. When we were in school, the teacher could pop us in the mouth and our parents would support the teacher. That's how it should be.

In today's world, the teacher has no choice but to react how he did. Not allowed to discipline the students so he just lost it. Due to this, my understanding is that he's in a mental hospital. Had he just punched the kid, the kid might be in the hospital and the teacher can sit back and relax with a beer.

Chuck
10-12-2010, 10:14 PM
It looked staged to me.:unsure-1:

Rochambeau
10-13-2010, 04:15 AM
If the girls could be quiet, we could actually hear what is being said.